Tattooed ladies

• 4 replies
Tattooed ladies
« on: June 16, 2018, 06:57:04 PM »
I have nothing to say about it, just noticing a rise in tattooed girls in classrooms.

It's a kpop thing, I think. Kpop stars have for a long while now had simple tattoos - often a cursive-written sentence up an arm or somewhere on the torso - and that's what I'm starting to catch glimpses of in class, or maybe on the inadvertent wechat moment

I'M NOT LOOKING DIRECTLY I SWEAR OMG it;s just a correlation - seeing simple tattoos in kpop videos and seeing the same on students.

A few on boys too but I'm not sure if they're real or temporary stamps.
when ur a roamin', do as the settled do o_0

CWL

Re: Tattooed ladies
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2018, 11:52:43 PM »
There are lots of tattooed ladies here in Ho Chi Minh City. 

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2018, 12:51:41 PM »
I'll have to make it my business to take notice of the ladies. I don't think that I've seen an Asian lady with tatts, but I have seen the odd "way out" Anglo young lass with a few. I have often commented to a young guy with tatts, especially if they are nice ones. Being and old lady lets me get away with a bit. bfbfbfbfbf ahahahahah afafafafaf bjbjbjbjbj

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2018, 03:15:47 PM »
There are for real tattooed ladies in kpop, like Amber for f(x):

But what appears more common are subtler, simpler designs, little more than line drawings, for eg Lee Hyori:

Or like this guy:

Especially that kind of collar bone sentences or designs is what I've started to see around campus. Not statement-y really. More like permanent jewelry, I guess.

Or who knows, I might be seeing temporary tattoos and losing my mind
when ur a roamin', do as the settled do o_0

Escaped Lunatic

• Finding new ways to conquer the world
    • EscapedLunatic.com
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2018, 09:56:43 PM »
Or who knows, I might be seeing temporary tattoos and losing my mind

Walk up, say "I'm from the tattoo verification service.  I need to verify if that is a permanent or temporary tattoo."  Then whip out a soapy washrag and see if you can wipe it off or not. ahahahahah
I'm pro-cloning and we vote!               Why isn't this card colored green?
EscapedLunatic.com