Having to go into "ignoring-people-mode" a lot lately

• 31 replies
Re: Having to go into "ignoring-people-mode" a lot lately
« Reply #30 on: November 01, 2010, 06:34:49 AM »
My little cutting in line story:

The g/f and I wante to go to Beijing last year for the National Day Holiday. We found out when the tickets would start to go on sale at the train station. We are first. After a few minutes the attendent opens the window and a mass of people started to bumrush her.

My g/f had a sunken look as to "we won't get good seats" I tell they don't know who they're dealing with. Head down, elbows out I clear a path. I'm only 5'7", 175 lbs.

We're first again and everyone is staring at me. One guy tries to pick a fight with my g/f. She's usually pretty good at defending herself, but this is my party. I jump between them and stare up at him without uttering a word. He looks, steps back and mutters under his breath. He probably would have put me in the hospital.

We got the seats we wanted and walked out. Sometimes its best to walk away, sometimes you must fight. Pick your battles wisely
For you to insult me, first I must value your opinion

Escaped Lunatic

• Finding new ways to conquer the world
    • EscapedLunatic.com
Re: Having to go into "ignoring-people-mode" a lot lately
« Reply #31 on: November 01, 2010, 03:02:35 PM »
Grass is "cao" not "cai". Same with the F word. Food is cai (among other things).

Food your mother? mmmmmmmmmm  Maybe she's hungry and would appreciate being fed. ahahahahah

I'm pro-cloning and we vote!               Why isn't this card colored green?
EscapedLunatic.com