Jokes from my trashbin

• 1370 replies

CaseyOrourke

• USAF TACP
    • Yankee Texan In China
Re: Jokes from my trashbin
« Reply #975 on: January 23, 2012, 06:05:59 PM »
Survivor, Texas Style
A major network is planning a new "survivor" show. In response, the State of Texas is planning: "Survivor, Texas Style".
The contestants will start in El Paso, travel I-20 through Pecos, Odessa, Midland, Big Spring, Abilene, and Dallas-Ft. Worth. They will then proceed down to I-35 to Waco, Austin, on to San Antonio, up I-10 to Kerrville, Sonora, up to San Angelo, up to Lamesa, Lubbock, to Amarillo over to Hereford and back to El Paso.
Each will be driving a pink Volvo, with a bumper sticker that reads:
"I'm gay, I voted for Barack Obama and I'm here to confiscate your guns."
The first one to make it back to El Paso wins.

psd4fan

• 在哈尔滨黑龙江中国
    • WillExcel TESOL
« Reply #976 on: January 27, 2012, 03:19:33 PM »
Last month a world-wide telephone survey was conducted by the UN.

The only question asked was:-
"Would you please give your honest opinion about solutions to the food shortage in the rest of the world?"

The survey was a huge failure because of the following:

In Eastern Europe they didn't know what "honest" meant.
In Western Europe they didn't know what "shortage" meant.
In Africa they didn't know what "food" meant.
In China they didn't know what "opinion" meant.
In the Middle East they didn't know what "solution" meant.
In South America they didn't know what "please" meant.
In the US they didn't know what "the rest of the world" meant.

And finally.......In Canada they hung up because they couldn't understand the researcher's Indian accent.

fox

« Reply #977 on: January 28, 2012, 03:34:18 PM »
scottish referendum
regard man as a mine rich in gems of inestimable value.

« Reply #978 on: February 04, 2012, 10:17:01 AM »

A WEEK OF SMILES!

MONDAY

The mother of a 17-year-old girl was concerned that her daughter was having sex.
Worried the girl might become pregnant and adversely impact the family's status, she consulted the family doctor.
The doctor told her that teenagers today were very willful and any attempt to stop the girl would probably result in rebellion. He then told her to arrange for her daughter to be put on birth control and until then, talk to her and give her a box of condoms.
Later that evening, as her daughter was preparing for a date, the mother told her about the situation and handed her a box of condoms.
The girl burst out laughing and reached over to hug her mother, saying,
'Oh Mom! You don't have to worry about that! I'm dating Susan!'

TUESDAY

A man went to church one day and afterward he stopped to shake the preacher's hand. He said, 'Preacher, I'll tell you, that was a damned fine sermon. Damned good!'
The preacher said, 'Thank you sir, but I'd rather you didn't use profanity.'
The man said, 'I was so damned impressed with that sermon I put five thousand dollars in the offering plate!'

The preacher said, 'No shit?'

WEDNESDAY

Brenda and Steve took their six-year-old son to the doctor.
With some hesitation, they explained that although their little angel appeared to be in good health, they were concerned about his rather small penis.
After examining the child, the doctor confidently declared, 'Just feed him pancakes. That should solve the problem.'
The next morning when the boy arrived at breakfast, there was a large stack of warm pancakes in the middle of the table.
'Gee, Mom,' he exclaimed. 'For me?'

'Just take two,' Brenda replied. 'The rest are for your father.'

THURSDAY

One night, an 87-year-old woman came home from Bingo to find her 92-year-old husband in bed with another woman. She became violent and ended up pushing him off the balcony of their 20th floor apartment, killing him instantly. Brought before the court, on the charge of murder, she was asked if she had anything to say in her own defense..
'Your Honor,' she began coolly, 'I figured that at 92, if he could screw, he could fly.'

FRIDAY

A Doctor was addressing a large audience in Tampa .. 'The material we put into our stomachs is enough to have killed most of us sitting here, years ago. Red meat is awful. Soft drinks corrode your stomach lining. Chinese food is loaded with MSG. High fat diets can be disastrous, and none of us realizes the long-term harm caused by the germs in our drinking water. However, there is one thing that is the most dangerous of all and we all have eaten, or will eat it. Can anyone here tell me what food it is that causes the most grief and suffering for years after eating it?'
After several seconds of quiet, a 75-year-old man in the front row raised his hand, and softly said, 'Wedding Cake.'

SATURDAY

Bob, a 70-year-old, extremely wealthy widower, shows up at the Country Club with a breathtakingly beautiful and very sexy 25-year-old blonde-haired woman who knocks everyone's socks off with her youthful sex appeal and charm and who hangs over Bob's arm and listens intently to his every word. His buddies at the club are all aghast. At the very first chance, they corner him and ask, 'Bob, how'd you get the trophy girlfriend?' Bob replies, 'Girlfriend? She's my wife!' They are knocked over, but continue to ask. 'So, how'd you persuade her to marry you?' 'I lied about my age', Bob replies. 'What, did you tell her you were only 50?'
Bob smiles and says, 'No, I told her I was 90.'

SUNDAY

Groups of Americans were traveling by tour bus through Holland .. As they stopped at a cheese farm, a young guide led them through the process of cheese making, explaining that goat's milk was used. She showed the group a lovely hillside where many goats were grazing. 'These' she explained, 'Are the older goats put out to pasture when they no longer produce.' She then asked, 'What do you do in America with your old goats?'
A spry old gentleman answered, 'They send us on bus tours!

Escaped Lunatic

• Finding new ways to conquer the world
    • EscapedLunatic.com
« Reply #979 on: February 06, 2012, 03:39:35 PM »
A man, whose level of drunkenness was bordering on the absurd, stood up to leave a bar and fell flat on his face.  "Maybe all I need is some fresh air," thought the man as he crawled outside.  He tried to stand up again, but fell face first into the mud.  "Screw it," he thought. "I'll just crawl home."

The next morning, his wife found him on the doorstep asleep.  "You went out drinking last night, didn't you?" she said.

"Uh, yes," he said sheepishly. "How did you know?"

"You left your wheelchair at the bar again."
I'm pro-cloning and we vote!               Why isn't this card colored green?
EscapedLunatic.com

kitano

• Children of the Atom
« Reply #980 on: April 09, 2012, 06:25:50 PM »
It was entertainment night at the Senior Citizens Centre

Claude the hypnotist explained "I'm here to put you into a trance. I intend to hypnotise each and every member of the audience."

The excitement was almost electric as Claude withdrew a beautiful antique pocket watch from his coat.

"I want each of you to keep your eyes on this antique watch. It's a very special watch. It's been in my family for six generations."

He began to swing the watch gently back and forth while quietly chanting,

"Watch the watch, watch the watch, watch the watch..."

The crowd became mesmerized as the watch swayed back and forth, with the light gleaming off its polished surface.

A hundred pairs of eyes followed the swaying watch until, suddenly, the chain broke.

It slipped from the hypnotist's fingers and fell to the floor, breaking into a hundred pieces.

"SHIT!" said the hypnotist.

It took three days to clean up the Senior Citizens Centre.

Pashley

• My page at Citizendium
« Reply #981 on: April 10, 2012, 03:31:36 PM »
When I searched to see if I'd posted this one, I found I had mentioned it in another thread, but it seems worth adding here.

This is back during World War II, not long after D-Day. On a train from the South coast of England up toward London we have a four-seat first class compartment containing three very proper-looking middle-aged British folk -- two men, complete with brollies and bowlers, and one woman. Her poodle is curled up on the fourth seat.

An American soldier, arm in a sling, arrives and politely asks the lady to remove the dog so he can have the seat. She refuses, saying Fifi needs her rest. He leaves, shaking his head. She complains about rude Americans to the gentlemen sharing her compartment, but they ignore her rather frostily.

The American returns, "Madame, I have just waked the length of the train and this is the only free seat. As you can see, I have been wounded. I really need the seat. Now, will you please move the dog so that I can sit down!"

"No, I most certainly will not. My little Fifi ..."

At this point, the frustrated American grabs Fifi by the scruff of the neck, tosses her out the window, and sits down.

Fifi's mistress is, for once, speechless. She gasps like a beached fish, changes colour several times, and finally blurts out to the British gentleman across from her, "Well, don't just sit there. Say something!"

"Certainly, Madame", he replies. Then, turning to the American, "It seems to me you Yanks can't do anything right. You mutilate the Language, you drive on the wrong side of the road ... and now you've gone and thrown the wrong bitch out the window!"
Who put a stop payment on my reality check?

CaseyOrourke

• USAF TACP
    • Yankee Texan In China
« Reply #982 on: April 14, 2012, 07:58:51 PM »
Survivor, Texas Style

Due to the popularity of the Survivor shows, Texas is planning to do its own, entitled Survivor - Texas Style. The contestants will start in Dallas, travel down I-35 through Waco, Austin to San Antonio, west on I-10 through Kerrville, Ft Stockton and El Paso. Back up I-10/I-20 to Odessa, Midland, Big Springs, US 87 to Lubbock and Amarillo. From there, they'll proceed on I-40 to Abilene, Ft. Worth and finally back to Dallas.

Each will be driving Smart Car with bumper stickers that read, "I'm gay", "I'm a vegetarian", "I voted for Obama", "George Strait Sucks", and "I'm here to confiscate your guns!" The first one to make it back to Dallas alive wins.

fox

« Reply #983 on: April 22, 2012, 04:52:23 PM »
Secrets to a long happy marriage

An old woman was sipping on a glass of wine, while sitting on the patio with her husband, and she says, "I love you so much, I don't know how I could ever live without you..." Her husband asks, "is that you or the wine talking?" She replies. "It's me... talking to the wine."
regard man as a mine rich in gems of inestimable value.

AMonk

« Reply #984 on: April 23, 2012, 02:06:31 AM »
10 Things Men should Know About Women

10. They have breasts!
Moderation....in most things...

MiddleKingdomMatt

• Who, me?
« Reply #985 on: April 23, 2012, 07:02:48 AM »
Patient in hospital bed : Doctor ! Doctor ! I can't feel my legs !

Doctor : That's because we've amputated your arms

Escaped Lunatic

• Finding new ways to conquer the world
    • EscapedLunatic.com
« Reply #986 on: April 23, 2012, 05:24:53 PM »
Amonk, I think you got the numbering backwards.  "They have breasts!" should be #1. afafafafaf
I'm pro-cloning and we vote!               Why isn't this card colored green?
EscapedLunatic.com

« Reply #987 on: April 23, 2012, 08:51:07 PM »
That would give new meaning to the BTO classic, "Lookin' Out For #1"

« Reply #988 on: April 24, 2012, 03:40:13 AM »
« Last Edit: September 02, 2016, 12:31:26 AM by Isidnar »

« Reply #989 on: April 24, 2012, 04:27:00 AM »
 mmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmm
Be kind to dragons for thou are crunchy when roasted and taste good with brie.