Introductions

• 1851 replies
Re: Introductions
« Reply #210 on: June 19, 2007, 07:20:58 PM »
Lono Tiki, that was a nice introduction: you like women and you are married to a woman. Have a drink on Eagle.  agagagagag

« Reply #211 on: June 20, 2007, 01:20:13 AM »
And then have another on George.  afafafafaf

Closely followed by Stil.   agagagagag
Courage is not the absense of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear.

Lono Tiki

« Reply #212 on: June 20, 2007, 02:07:06 AM »
Now, do I actually have to pour the booze on them and drink it off of their bodies, or can I just sit on them while I drink?

George

• My view of China
« Reply #213 on: June 20, 2007, 02:10:07 AM »
Just pour the booze on and lick off what's left!
The higher they fly, the fewer!    http://neilson.aminus3.com/

« Reply #214 on: June 20, 2007, 02:11:29 AM »
Absolutely not George! Tiki, please sit on them, and try to keep clear of flailing arms and legs (especially that manky toe of Georges)  ahahahahah
Courage is not the absense of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear.

George

• My view of China
« Reply #215 on: June 20, 2007, 02:12:23 AM »
Yeah be careful of the toe. It still tongs a little!

Lono Tiki

« Reply #216 on: June 20, 2007, 02:24:09 AM »
I'm not sittin' on George unless he has a chastity belt on. And I'm not licking him unless he's deep fried.

George

• My view of China
« Reply #217 on: June 20, 2007, 02:34:30 AM »
 ahahahahah I'm finger-lickin' good, but I can't guarantee the toes!!

« Reply #218 on: June 20, 2007, 02:35:24 AM »
 aaaaaaaaaa

Stil

• ChangshaNotes
« Reply #219 on: June 20, 2007, 02:46:04 AM »
That mean you want to lick me Tiki? ararararar

« Reply #220 on: June 20, 2007, 02:47:47 AM »
(ahh geez. Here we go  bibibibibi). Said the wrong thing there Tiki.

Lono Tiki

« Reply #221 on: June 20, 2007, 02:52:08 AM »
Let me just get ready here...

zzzzzzzzzz

Okay, here goes.

bdbdbdbdbd

eeeeeeeeee

Yeah, that bong just wasn't nearly strong enough.

phets72

« Reply #222 on: June 21, 2007, 07:49:43 PM »
Don't worry - the Chippendales moved in with me for the duration.  I wanted to make sure that they didn't lose the brilliance or precision of their routines.  I've been rehearsing them regularly!!  Plenty of room for training in my apartment.

We did run out of whipped cream a while ago though.  I've substituted the massage oils the masseur at the beauty salon gave me - at least for now.

Oh LE you are a good girl!  A request has been made for more wardrobe malfunction for their upcoming season.  The 'requestee' wishes to remain anon.

Here's some whipped cream coming their way and some wheat germ which is good for sex drive as well as those gorgeous pulvic thrusts.

Thrust on boys!

phets72

« Reply #223 on: June 21, 2007, 07:51:15 PM »
Just pour the booze on and lick off what's left!

Your disGusting....but your also gorge....

Lotus Eater

• buk-buk..b'kaaaawww!
« Reply #224 on: June 21, 2007, 09:46:21 PM »
The wheat germ might need to be given to them the way I currently give them their wheat grass juice.  Poor babies don't like it much (well, who does?) but they do have a strenuous training schedule and I don't want them becoming ill.  So I personally supervise each and everyone of them drinking it.  I also make certain that there is no way they can hide it in their costumes to dispose of it later. afafafafaf

Costume malfunction - is that sort of like sabotage?  I think the boys would actually be up for that when the rest of you ladies finally get to see the new moves we've been rehearsing. akakakakak akakakakak