I Don't Want To Go In The Cart...

• 4 replies

Raoul F. Duke

• Lovable Rogue
  • "Be specific if you order the mushrooms!"
I Don't Want To Go In The Cart...
« on: July 26, 2010, 08:59:41 PM »
...because I'm not dead yet. bjbjbjbjbj

I am, however, in the hospital...been here for several days now, after being ill about a month. It happened kind of suddenly, and I have had no access to a computer for the duration. bibibibibi
I finally just today got my laptop brought to me by a saintly friend...along with a change of clothes. aoaoaoaoao

First, I'm fine. Seems I have Lyme Disease, which is unpleasant but very treatable. bhbhbhbhbh

But mainly, my apologies to those who have applied for membership, or otherwise had to wait while I been offline. I'll be with ya soon...
"Vicodin and dumplings...it's a great combination!" (Anthony Bourdain, in Harbin)

"Here in China we aren't just teaching...
we're building the corrupt, incompetent, baijiu-swilling buttheads of tomorrow!" (Raoul F. Duke)

Nolefan

• Lord of Avalon
  • 八九不离十
    • Catania Vibe
Re: I Don't Want To Go In The Cart...
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2010, 04:46:30 AM »

There are cheaper, less damaging ways to induce hallucinations than going and getting yourself infected with Lyme disease  uuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuu

Joking aside, be good brutha.... we're watching the fort!
alors régressons fatalement, eternellement. Des débutants, avec la peur comme exutoire à l'ignorance et Alzheimer en prof d'histoire de nos enfances!
- Random food, music and geek tales from the Catania, Sicily: http://ctvibe.com

Raoul F. Duke

• Lovable Rogue
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2010, 06:13:26 PM »
Got the word that I'm being released back into my native habitat in the morning. So hopefully I'm falling together again. bfbfbfbfbf
"Vicodin and dumplings...it's a great combination!" (Anthony Bourdain, in Harbin)

we're building the corrupt, incompetent, baijiu-swilling buttheads of tomorrow!" (Raoul F. Duke)

Raoul F. Duke

• Lovable Rogue
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2010, 04:37:44 PM »
...or not.
'fraid I took a turn for the worse last night and they kept me. asasasasas
They also mostly eliminated Lyme Disease as the culprit so now no one knows what the hell is going on.
But they ain't stingy with the Dilaudid shots, and I'm sure we'll sort it out. agagagagag

Raoul F. Duke

• Lovable Rogue
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2010, 08:11:19 PM »
Hello,
My name is Raoul F. Duke, millionaire.
I own a mansion and a yacht.