Date. Saturday Night. Help.

• 113 replies
Re: Date. Saturday Night. Help.
« Reply #30 on: July 24, 2012, 11:11:53 AM »
yli, when I was on my first real date, I'd left home and was Nursing at the other end of Australia in Darwin. What an eye opener! aoaoaoaoao  I grew up with male friends since I had six brothers. I remember though, that girls who allowed themselves to be "mauled" by males, were known as the "town bikes". In a small Country town, everyone knew your business, so I guess the majority of us behaved as if our parents were watching us. (which they were) Even if you were engaged to be married, public displays of affection were limited. A motel room or sex, particularly on a first date, would have had the town talking for weeks and the girl and boy on the "rubbish" list. I do know that things have changed a lot, but I would rather that my Grandsons got to know a lot more about the girl before having sexual relations with her. Perhaps it is all too easy and casual now, which may account for the large number of divorces and second, third and fourth etc marriages. With the amount of casual sex now, I'd be terrified of catching a disease, particularly after I see so many not washing their hands after going to the toilets. I'd hate to imagine what is going on in their pants personal hygene. I am trying to give you an idea about when I was young yli, not lecture you, so I hope you understand. bfbfbfbfbf

babala

« Reply #31 on: July 24, 2012, 03:44:30 PM »
I know you said that your place was a real mess but your new girlfriend may want to come and clean it for you. Sounds great right? Just be careful that she doesn't come to clean and then never leave (unless you want that). I had a roommate before and he would hook up with a girl and bring her home. Four days later she hasn't once left the house. She finally leaves on the fourth day only to return with a big bag of her things.

I find with Chinese girls, there are really two types. The more traditional girls and the more open, modern ones (I usually term them bar girls). The modern ones are fun but I'd say about 90% more prone to crazy behaviour and drama. Not trying to knock anyone, just a small warning as I've sat with many a guy friend complaining.
Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. Homer Simpson

yli

« Reply #32 on: July 24, 2012, 04:21:43 PM »
20-to-1 odds that she told him within the first five minutes of the date, "I'm a very traditional Chinese girl."

Close. She's an ethnic Mongol (so am I, but that's another story). It probably explains why she's much more forward and aggressive with regards to sexuality than most Chinese girls.

« Reply #33 on: July 24, 2012, 10:13:31 PM »
20-to-1 odds that she told him within the first five minutes of the date, "I'm a very traditional Chinese girl."

Close. She's an ethnic Mongol (so am I, but that's another story). It probably explains why she's much more forward and aggressive with regards to sexuality than most Chinese girls.

Hmm. Logic fail. Does that also explain why you were so timid? Or, were you not in fact nervous at all, just coming online to pave the way for some anticipated hi-fivery?

ahahahahah
两只老外, 两只老外,跑得快,跑得快,
一个是老酒鬼,一个是老色鬼,真奇怪, 真奇怪

yli

« Reply #34 on: July 24, 2012, 11:17:15 PM »

Hmm. Logic fail. Does that also explain why you were so timid? Or, were you not in fact nervous at all, just coming online to pave the way for some anticipated hi-fivery?

ahahahahah

My timidity was mainly because I did not feel I could be hospitable as a host, due to the state of my apartment. Also because I (probably falsely) believe myself to be socially inept.

As for moving in, I'm fine with it, as long as she can make up the rent from when I kick out one of my roommates to make room for her.

Also, the whole thing went way better than I thought it would (I thought it would end awkwardly, with absolutely no physical contact), so I wasn't really fishing for anything at Raoul's.

Escaped Lunatic

• Finding new ways to conquer the world
    • EscapedLunatic.com
« Reply #35 on: July 25, 2012, 06:22:37 AM »

Ooooohhh... I've always had a fantasy about being conquered by a Mongol girl - or, even better, by a horde of Mongol girls. afafafafaf
I'm pro-cloning and we vote!               Why isn't this card colored green?
EscapedLunatic.com

yli

« Reply #36 on: July 25, 2012, 09:12:59 PM »

Ooooohhh... I've always had a fantasy about being conquered by a Mongol girl - or, even better, by a horde of Mongol girls. afafafafaf

I was certainly pillaged.

« Reply #37 on: July 26, 2012, 12:42:23 AM »

I was certainly pillaged.

axaxaxaxax

agagagagag

babala

« Reply #38 on: July 26, 2012, 03:06:24 AM »
If this girl is now your girlfriend is it really cool to go online and brag about scoring with her? bibibibibi
Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. Homer Simpson

yli

« Reply #39 on: July 26, 2012, 03:11:14 AM »
See? Told you. Socially inept. I think it might be too late to edit that one out.

Escaped Lunatic

• Finding new ways to conquer the world
    • EscapedLunatic.com
« Reply #40 on: July 26, 2012, 06:27:30 AM »
If this girl is now your girlfriend is it really cool to go online and brag about scoring with her? bibibibibi

Want me to tell you about some of my earliest dates with my wife. afafafafaf

Besides, Yli's GF is a descendant of the greatest conquerors the world has ever known.  I'm sure she's already bragging about pillaging Yli over on MongolGirlConquests.com. ahahahahah
I'm pro-cloning and we vote!               Why isn't this card colored green?
EscapedLunatic.com

George

• My view of China
« Reply #41 on: July 26, 2012, 09:17:21 AM »
Pictures, or she doesn't exist!!
The higher they fly, the fewer!    http://neilson.aminus3.com/

« Reply #42 on: July 28, 2012, 02:33:40 AM »
Pictures, or she doesn't exist!!

Indeed... agagagagag agagagagag agagagagag
"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination." Oscar Wilde.

"It's all oojah cum spiffy". Bertie Wooster.
"The stars are God's daisy chain" Madeleine Bassett.

babala

« Reply #43 on: July 28, 2012, 05:23:36 AM »
Pictures of the girl, not you and she doing the act bhbhbhbhbh

afafafafaf

yli

« Reply #44 on: July 28, 2012, 07:23:08 AM »
Such pictures shall eventually be posted. Have some patience.