Date. Saturday Night. Help.

• 113 replies

babala

Re: Date. Saturday Night. Help.
« Reply #60 on: July 30, 2012, 02:41:01 AM »
I'll explain why the women on here have a different opinion from the men. Either we ourselves or someone we know has been the "talk of the moment" for having sex. I knew a girl here who would go out have one nighters. She was known around town as a slut. Meanwhile the guys would sit around talking about their scores and visiting the local chicken bars and nothing was said about them.

The other thing you may not realize is that women judge other women even more harshly then men do. If your new girlfriend's friends found out about her, they would no doubt look down on her.
Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. Homer Simpson

« Reply #61 on: July 30, 2012, 04:26:06 AM »
we never said nude pics...but the reaction from the ladies is understandable...well, if this lady is still your gf after..ehh...3 months, I think you can share a picture. As for the the girl's friends and discovering you...I have not as yet encountered anyone in China who, upon after meeting someone for longer than 5 seconds, do not immediately share pictures of them on renren, weibo, qq and whatever else the youngsters are into these days.
"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination." Oscar Wilde.

"It's all oojah cum spiffy". Bertie Wooster.
"The stars are God's daisy chain" Madeleine Bassett.

Stil

• ChangshaNotes
« Reply #62 on: July 30, 2012, 06:37:31 AM »
yili, now you know why, when a girl asks you what you are thinking about you should say... "nothing"

There's a men's thread upstairs with thousands of pictures of zero's conquests and it bothers none of us.

Your mistake mate is using "guy talk" in mixed company.

« Reply #63 on: July 30, 2012, 10:53:42 AM »

But I'll take the advice of the ladies of the forum and not bother with posting pics.

Good thinking yli! bfbfbfbfbf By the way,I get the impression that you don't have a sister. I can generally tell if any of the ladies I speak to, grew up with brothers. I find it very interesting to read about the male perspective on different situations, particularly where their wives or girlfriends are concerned. I hope that you are learning and will continue to learn as you get to know the rest of the family from Raoul's Saloon. agagagagag  As a matter of interest, if you ever need any help or advice which may need a female perspective, please do not hesitate to send me a personal message and I am sure that the other ladies would also be happy to help.

Escaped Lunatic

• Finding new ways to conquer the world
    • EscapedLunatic.com
« Reply #64 on: July 30, 2012, 03:46:22 PM »
I personally would be happy if Yli starts a photo thread for hot Mongolian girls he hasn't scored with. agagagagag
I'm pro-cloning and we vote!               Why isn't this card colored green?
EscapedLunatic.com

« Reply #65 on: July 30, 2012, 03:53:17 PM »
Well, it's not uncommon to show people pictures of your girlfriend/boyfriend (this happens all the time and most people wouldn't even consider it necessary to 'ask permission'). We weren't asking for nude pictures.

But key factors here are you already told us you slept with her after the first date AND this is a forum OPEN TO THE WORLD. So yeah, taking these two factors into consideration, I guess you should take the advice of the ladies (funny how none of the guys realized this until the women pointed it out) and ask for permission OR just avoid the issue altogether. She may just have a problem with you even asking (especially if you went out of your way to tell her the entire truth - the fact you came on here, asked for advice, then shared your success... btw, as honest as I like to be, I'd advise you NOT to tell her the whole truth, hell, into you're at least 6 months deep.)

But yeah, I don't think you should feel guilty. Cheer up and enjoy the ride. And goddamn, that backpack of Harry Potter/ Obama and Sonic rocks.
- The frazzled & chain-smoking (plus not-so-often/but sometimes KRUNK) Hemmingway of 21st Century expat CAFE'S - and BEYOND. 
(Now complete with moustache.) But not really. But maybe.

Stil

• ChangshaNotes
« Reply #66 on: July 30, 2012, 06:50:23 PM »

funny how none of the guys realized this until the women pointed it out

You think we didn't notice? Really? You see any of us posting pictures of our trysts?

I'm not trying to get into a car crash but if someone else is, I'll look. I might even cheer.

« Reply #67 on: July 30, 2012, 08:20:49 PM »

funny how none of the guys realized this until the women pointed it out

You think we didn't notice? Really? You see any of us posting pictures of our trysts?

I'm not trying to get into a car crash but if someone else is, I'll look. I might even cheer.

Well it's not like we asked for her full name, place of work, location and phone number.
- The frazzled & chain-smoking (plus not-so-often/but sometimes KRUNK) Hemmingway of 21st Century expat CAFE'S - and BEYOND. 
(Now complete with moustache.) But not really. But maybe.

zero

« Reply #68 on: July 31, 2012, 09:00:41 AM »
We weren't asking for nude pictures.
Speak for yourself.

« Reply #69 on: July 31, 2012, 11:00:56 AM »

Exactly!

I won't state the obvious here in case it starts an argument we don't need in the Saloon. Yli, it should NOW be VERY clear to you, that not everyone has YOUR best interests ahead of their own. kkkkkkkkkk  Just something for you to think about yli..... How would you feel about things if you were to meet some of the Saloonies and you also introduced this young lady to them, particularly if your relationship, with her, becomes very serious?  I think you have your answer right there.

George

• My view of China
« Reply #70 on: July 31, 2012, 12:13:26 PM »
I think maybe we are taking this a tad too serious, like. I guess my facetious remark about "photos or we don't believe", was taken literally by some people.  bibibibibi
The higher they fly, the fewer!    http://neilson.aminus3.com/

Escaped Lunatic

• Finding new ways to conquer the world
    • EscapedLunatic.com
« Reply #71 on: July 31, 2012, 05:38:22 PM »
I think maybe we are taking this a tad too serious, like. I guess my facetious remark about "photos or we don't believe", was taken literally by some people.  bibibibibi

Since everyone here holds you in the highest esteem and considers your posts to be filled with the deepest wisdom, how could we not take that as a literal command? ahahahahah
I'm pro-cloning and we vote!               Why isn't this card colored green?
EscapedLunatic.com

yli

« Reply #72 on: July 31, 2012, 07:19:27 PM »
And with this thread, the Saloon has collectively voted me too stupid go Upstairs.

Oh well.

George

• My view of China
« Reply #73 on: July 31, 2012, 07:40:54 PM »
Since everyone here holds you in the highest esteem and considers your posts to be filled with the deepest wisdom, how could we not take that as a literal command?

Perzakkly!!

And with this thread, the Saloon has collectively voted me too stupid go Upstairs.
Yli, you are too young to go upstairs, yet. Be patient and continue posting, and your case will be considered. But, not without pics!! ahahahahah ahahahahah
The higher they fly, the fewer!    http://neilson.aminus3.com/

Stil

• ChangshaNotes
« Reply #74 on: August 01, 2012, 06:16:18 AM »

Oh well.

George is upstairs.

There's hope for everyone.