Da Toe Tong!!

• 93 replies

George

• My view of China
Re: Da Toe Tong!!
« Reply #75 on: June 20, 2007, 02:08:30 AM »
Oh, c'mon!1 I have had a pair of plastic flip-flops that have lasted two years already and cost me 25RMB. China makes some good shit!!!!! afafafafaf afafafafaf
Speaking of which, I have a pair of Red Dragonfly shoes, that are still going strong after three years and a great flood. I spent 4 hours one night wading through flood waters to get home. Dried them out and they are still(almost) as good as new.
The higher they fly, the fewer!    http://neilson.aminus3.com/

« Reply #76 on: June 20, 2007, 02:09:42 AM »
You bought something in China that lasted more than a month? Impressive.
You walked bare-foot around China??? That's just...you're not the kind of person who laughs danger in the face..oh no...you insult dangers' mother, calls his kids ugly, kicks him in jewels, twists his arm and makes him say uncle! I am in awe...
"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination." Oscar Wilde.

"It's all oojah cum spiffy". Bertie Wooster.
"The stars are God's daisy chain" Madeleine Bassett.

Lono Tiki

« Reply #77 on: June 20, 2007, 02:45:45 AM »
I'm pretty sure I know why his toe tongs now.

George

• My view of China
« Reply #78 on: June 20, 2007, 02:48:53 AM »
You bought something in China that lasted more than a month? Impressive.
You walked bare-foot around China??? That's just...you're not the kind of person who laughs danger in the face..oh no...you insult dangers' mother, calls his kids ugly, kicks him in jewels, twists his arm and makes him say uncle! I am in awe...
He was talking about Cheeky!!! bibibibibi

« Reply #79 on: June 20, 2007, 03:08:15 AM »
Yeah, George would not do that to danger. He would merely channel his inner Grandpa Simpson and drone on and on and on until danger stabs himself in the face with a chopstick.  bgbgbgbgbg when I was a younger chook in OZ we used kangaroos as public transportation but we did not call them kangaroos, we called them chookboings,see and wallabies were called angaroos because the letter k could not be used as an initial in those days bgbgbgbgbg bgbgbgbgbg
"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination." Oscar Wilde.

George

• My view of China
« Reply #80 on: June 20, 2007, 03:09:04 AM »
You silly little boy!! bibibibibi

Stil

• ChangshaNotes
« Reply #81 on: June 20, 2007, 03:09:39 AM »
Chookboings is brilliant.  ahahahahah

George

• My view of China
« Reply #82 on: June 20, 2007, 03:18:12 AM »
You're stilly too!!

« Reply #83 on: June 20, 2007, 04:23:27 AM »
Of course. These were the good ones!

Newbs

« Reply #84 on: June 20, 2007, 09:38:16 PM »
Bad luck Cheeks. ananananan  A good pair of thongs* is worth their weight in gold.  They take on your character and, more importantly, the shape of your feet.  Trust you find a new pair soon and that you and they have a long and happy relationship.

And another thing.  I can't remember ever seeing thongs for sale in China.  I can remember seeing some horrible hard plastic "things" that one tended to slip out of with each step one took, but I can't remember seeing thongs.  Memory playing tricks with me or what?

*I know that the rest of the world calls 'em flip flops or something similar but, damn it, in Hoganland they are thongs and thongs they shall remain.  Admittedly, this can lead to some confusion.  As one website once had it "A crowd of Australians wearing thongs might not be quite as exciting as you would expect."

« Reply #85 on: June 20, 2007, 09:43:27 PM »
That would also give a whole new meaning to that horrible piece of music known as "the Thong song".

Newbs

« Reply #86 on: June 20, 2007, 09:51:59 PM »
Sorry eric, I don't know the thong song.  Is this a good or a bad thing?

« Reply #87 on: June 20, 2007, 09:58:33 PM »
It is a good thing. Especially since that means you have never seen the music video where this guy with silver hair or the top of his head painted silver, I never really could tell, prances around like the great big pillock he is, polluting the air with his singing and making any viewer possessing the same amount of aesthtic taste as you might find in a poorly educated porcupine want to dig his/her eyes out with a spoon while trying to insert a chopstick into both ears. I forget the singers name..let's see..git?..no..douche? no...darn and bebother, I can't recall his name bibibibibi

Newbs

« Reply #88 on: June 20, 2007, 10:00:44 PM »
It is a good thing. Especially since that means you have never seen the music video where this guy with silver hair or the top of his head painted silver, I never really could tell, prances around like the great big pillock he is, polluting the air with his singing and making any viewer possessing the same amount of aesthtic taste as you might find in a poorly educated porcupine want to dig his/her eyes out with a spoon while trying to insert a chopstick into both ears. I forget the singers name..let's see..git?..no..douche? no...darn and bebother, I can't recall his name bibibibibi
  Ohhh bibibibibi you mean George. uuuuuuuuuu

« Reply #89 on: June 21, 2007, 03:19:23 AM »
 ahahahahah ahahahahah ahahahahah ahahahahah ahahahahah ahahahahah ahahahahah

I think his name is Sisco or something