Da Toe Tong!!

• 93 replies
Re: Da Toe Tong!!
« Reply #90 on: June 21, 2007, 03:30:50 AM »
Cheeky, you win the prize. It is indeed Sisqo or Sizko or something like that.
The prize is...errr....well..here  agagagagag agagagagag agagagagag agagagagag
"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination." Oscar Wilde.

"It's all oojah cum spiffy". Bertie Wooster.
"The stars are God's daisy chain" Madeleine Bassett.

phets72

« Reply #91 on: June 21, 2007, 01:37:23 PM »
It is a good thing. Especially since that means you have never seen the music video where this guy with silver hair or the top of his head painted silver, I never really could tell, prances around like the great big pillock he is, polluting the air with his singing and making any viewer possessing the same amount of aesthtic taste as you might find in a poorly educated porcupine want to dig his/her eyes out with a spoon while trying to insert a chopstick into both ears. I forget the singers name..let's see..git?..no..douche? no...darn and bebother, I can't recall his name bibibibibi
  Ohhh bibibibibi you mean George. uuuuuuuuuu

Quote of the day which means gorge owes you a bear.

« Reply #92 on: June 21, 2007, 07:26:17 PM »
It is a good thing. Especially since that means you have never seen the music video where this guy with silver hair or the top of his head painted silver, I never really could tell, prances around like the great big pillock he is, polluting the air with his singing and making any viewer possessing the same amount of aesthtic taste as you might find in a poorly educated porcupine want to dig his/her eyes out with a spoon while trying to insert a chopstick into both ears. I forget the singers name..let's see..git?..no..douche? no...darn and bebother, I can't recall his name bibibibibi
  Ohhh bibibibibi you mean George. uuuuuuuuuu

Quote of the day which means gorge owes you a bear.

could that be a sun bear? They are sooo cute...
"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination." Oscar Wilde.

"It's all oojah cum spiffy". Bertie Wooster.
"The stars are God's daisy chain" Madeleine Bassett.

« Reply #93 on: June 21, 2007, 07:31:37 PM »
Hideous song!
Courage is not the absense of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear.