Chinese Schools for the kiddies

• 20 replies
Re: Chinese Schools for the kiddies
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2008, 02:06:15 AM »
G'day!

Had my Yr.6 top student over this afternoon for tennis.  My boy,Bradley had a tennis lesson from me at 6.30am this morning for an hour.    Then off to a fabulously wealthy Shanghainese family for a 2 hour English lesson at 9.30am till 11.30am.
  Lunch!  ....then 1.30 - 3.00pm - tennis english with a basket of 100 tennis balls.
( 50 m. from our apartment.) 

Then more moon cakes - beautifully presented Hong Kong decorated box of moon cakes from a friend of my wife's hao peng you!  - they've got a beautiful 20 yr old daughter with a wonderful personality who wants to do a degree with a major in tourism english!!!!  What can/could I say - I'm already "chockers"! ............. but I will find time!!!   

The point is that this time in CHINA, the teaching is just 3 rungs above top shelf!!!
I'm just soooo happy with everything!!

My take home will be about 18K per month all up so it's all good! (no international classes)
.....an the students I've got are just the ABSOLUTE BEST STUDENTS one coud wish for!
Happy Days in Shanghai!  ....absolute teacher heaven!

wOZfromOZ!

and I haven't even metioned the boys schooling.........it's all good!

Cheers!
wOZfromOZ 

« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2008, 03:00:45 AM »
Hey, it's good everything is coming around so well for you. No, we won't go green from envy no matter how you try to make us  ahahahahah uuuuuuuuuu cbcbcbcbcb
Anyway, enjoy your moon cakes and make sure you have enough free time for your family!

Ruth

« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2008, 01:38:16 PM »
Glad to hear life is treating you and your family so well.  You'll need all that tennis to wear off the moon cakes  ahahahahah
If you want to walk on water, you have to get out of the boat.

George

• My view of China
« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2008, 01:54:41 PM »
The ball is in your court....so to speak!! agagagagag
The higher they fly, the fewer!    http://neilson.aminus3.com/

« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2008, 12:04:22 AM »
Oh ouch !! wo is me for the recurrng injuries of a mispent youth!!!   Heels are swollen up and I've got to keep a low profile for a couple of days!

I can cope with that !!

Cheers George

PS Labour leading indepandents will allow the Labor party to go on in WA!!  ..

you just wait and see!
wOZ bibibibibi

and then Lawrence Springboard got straiagt into the category!! ( WTF - The bleeding OBVIOUS!!!)   >.."People are sick and tired of 'spin'!!"

Lotus Eater

• buk-buk..b'kaaaawww!
« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2008, 12:15:16 AM »

and then Lawrence Springboard got straiagt into the category!! ( WTF - The bleeding OBVIOUS!!!)   >.."People are sick and tired of 'spin'!!"

That man is so ... deep.   bibibibibi