'mystery mushroom'

• 11 replies
'mystery mushroom'
« on: June 19, 2012, 08:31:18 PM »
"Mystery mushroom" which leaves Xi'an villagers befuddled turns out to be artificial vajayjay

not for the faint hearted  ahahahahah the video is priceless

http://shanghaiist.com/2012/06/19/mystery-mushroom-artificial-vajayjay.php

Do not click on this link if you are likely to be offended by images of an artificial vagina. Or a massive unusual mushroom.
两只老外, 两只老外,跑得快,跑得快,
一个是老酒鬼,一个是老色鬼,真奇怪, 真奇怪

Chief

Re: 'mystery mushroom'
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2012, 09:35:04 PM »
Haha, I saw this yesterday apparently that village are now the laughing stock of China!
In fairness I would probably not know what it is if I came across it...  mmmmmmmmmm

Stil

• ChangshaNotes
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2012, 10:11:05 PM »
Some villagers wife finally understands why she found a mushroom in her husbands bedside drawer.

Monkey King

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2012, 03:11:07 AM »
Can't recognise a fake vag' staring you in the face? I bet the farmer who found it is a real fungi!

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2012, 01:32:41 AM »
http://shanghaiist.com/2012/06/21/artificial-vajayjay-mushroom-seller.php

awesome awesome awesome follow up to this story ... this is the best thing since Bwo She Lie

ahahahahah ahahahahah ahahahahah
两只老外, 两只老外,跑得快,跑得快,
一个是老酒鬼,一个是老色鬼,真奇怪, 真奇怪

Stil

• ChangshaNotes
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2012, 03:08:50 AM »
 bfbfbfbfbf

zero

« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2012, 04:07:20 AM »
Haha, I saw this yesterday apparently that village are now the laughing stock of China!
In fairness I would probably not know what it is if I came across it...  mmmmmmmmmm
I don't think you're supposed to come across it. The design is such that you would ... oh, nevermind ...

« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2012, 04:10:25 AM »
 ahahahahah
两只老外, 两只老外,跑得快,跑得快,
一个是老酒鬼,一个是老色鬼,真奇怪, 真奇怪

fox

« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2012, 04:55:09 PM »
Fungal infection     bibibibibi
regard man as a mine rich in gems of inestimable value.

Escaped Lunatic

• Finding new ways to conquer the world
    • EscapedLunatic.com
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2012, 08:02:25 PM »
I just want to know where it came from.  I see two possibilities:

1.  Some guy decided he needed to get rid of his favorite toy (perhaps after finally getting a GF) and threw it into the deepest hole he could find.  Now he's hiding in a corner somewhere praying that no one figures out that it's his.

2.  Someone in that village needs to be recognized as Practical Joker of the Year.

I'm going somewhere to sit around feeling annoyed that I didn't drop one of these in one of the village wells some time back.
I'm pro-cloning and we vote!               Why isn't this card colored green?
EscapedLunatic.com

« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2012, 05:12:54 PM »
http://www.chinasmack.com/2012/videos/chinese-reporter-mistakes-male-masturbation-toy-as-rare-mushroom.html

comments on Chinasmack range from 'I support the pure and innocent reporter' to 'if she's so innocent how on earth can she be a reporter??'

I tend to veer towards the latter opinion in this crucial national debate.

One more thought - how can something so bloody ugly be a masturbation aid?? unless you've got some sort of HR Giger alien sex fetish.

I've got a picture of a rural Shaanxi guy lighting candles and then laying his weird alien-mushroom-bride down on a bed strewn with rose petals, Yani's saxophone tooting amorously in the background.
两只老外, 两只老外,跑得快,跑得快,
一个是老酒鬼,一个是老色鬼,真奇怪, 真奇怪

« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2012, 05:42:23 PM »
I don't know which is funnier, the original story or the quick-witted vendor!  ahahahahah