Any Way to Obtain Independent Business License?

• 1 replies

Ivyman

Any Way to Obtain Independent Business License?
« on: January 13, 2018, 11:34:15 PM »
Hi Everyone,

Sorry to ask what may seem like a stupid question, or what may be more appropriate on a different board.

1.  How would a person get an independent business license?  I do not know the term, but at least in our Western countries, it is very possible to do so within a week.

2.  Is it possible to use easy registration for a business in a country like the US, Canada, HK, UAE, etc., still do the work in China, and have the Chinese customer pay you into that foreign bank account?

3.  I know there is a 90 day consultant visa.  I wonder if that applies.

Thanks

Escaped Lunatic

• Finding new ways to conquer the world
    • EscapedLunatic.com
Re: Any Way to Obtain Independent Business License?
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2018, 05:46:02 PM »
Unless you know someone who has already charted the local registration hoops, you'll want to consult with a "Company Company" in your target city.  These people should know what all the options are for legally creating anything from a tiny shop to getting a license to open a huge factory.

I can already tell you that unless you've got a suitcase full of cash, a Foreign Owned Enterprise or a JV is going to be VERY expensive.  On the other hand, I've seen foreigners able to open smaller businesses without running into too many issues.
I'm pro-cloning and we vote!               Why isn't this card colored green?
EscapedLunatic.com