Worried about getting my dog

• 86 replies

babala

Re: Worried about getting my dog
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2016, 03:47:30 AM »
Gypsy

If anyone knows anything that can be done tonight, let me know. She's lying down now. She hasn't drank anymore since throwing up.
Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. Homer Simpson

AMonk

« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2016, 01:45:09 PM »
How is your young Gypsy doing today?
Moderation....in most things...

« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2016, 04:21:52 PM »
Sorry to hear your story.

Bought two dogs here who promptly died. Should have figured the "He's just sleepy" explanation was a cover for a dying puppy.

Really sad situation with the pet selling market.

« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2016, 05:03:05 PM »
« Last Edit: September 13, 2016, 02:46:48 AM by Isidnar »

Stil

• ChangshaNotes
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2016, 06:31:32 PM »
If you think your dog is dehydrated and won't drink (you can't go to vet right away) give it ice cubes.

babala

« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2016, 06:58:51 PM »
So I just back from the vet and Gypsy has parvo. She was really sick this morning and had trouble even standing. She is bleeding internally and blood was literally dripping out of her bum. Oh, and Gypsy is also not a Great Dane. I doubted it strongly when I first saw her and the vet confirmed it. She's a Labrador, perhaps a Dane/Lab mix. The seller has blocked out numbers from Pingdingshan as he knows what a fucking low life scum he is. All that bullshit about getting health papers.

I asked the vet what her chances are. He said about 70 - 80 %. I struggled with what to do. I don't care anymore that she's not a Great Dane, she's a sweet dog but I have already paid almost 4000 yuan for her and to take a chance and spend another 5000 on treatment which may not work. I just couldn't decide what to do. The vet was a really kind man. He said that he would treat her and see how she does. If she gets better and I want her back then I can pay for the treatment and take her back but if she gets worse and dies, then I pay nothing. I hope I don't sound like a horrible person talking about money.

So now I'm just hoping for the best an praying that the treatment works.
Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. Homer Simpson

Escaped Lunatic

• Finding new ways to conquer the world
    • EscapedLunatic.com
« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2016, 07:45:18 PM »
Oh my. ananananan

I'd say more, but some memories I prefer to repress are too closely tied into this.  Please know that you and Gypsy have my deepest sympathy no matter how this turns out.
I'm pro-cloning and we vote!               Why isn't this card colored green?
EscapedLunatic.com

AMonk

« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2016, 11:45:12 PM »
I think the vet's offer is both very fair and quite reasonable.  It means that he will be motivated to help her to live.  And, NO, I do not think that you considering co$t is cruel or thoughtless. It's being adult.

The seller, on the other hand aoaoaoaoao
Moderation....in most things...

babala

« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2016, 01:39:39 AM »
I am truly heart-broken today ananananan I'm emotionally exhausted about the whole situation which has dragged on for 10 days. The one thing I'm struggling with now is that if she gets better, what should I do? The vet was completely fair but the treatment will be over 6000 yuan so including the price I paid for her, I will have paid over 10,000 yuan for a dog I could have bought at at the pet market for 200. I

Had nothing been wrong with her, I would have just accepted the purebred price and moved on but the thing is as much as I love animals, my dream was to own a Great Dane which is why I went to this asshole in the first place. The vet said he would keep her if I choose not to take her back (this is all if she lives which is a fairly low chance). So on top of everything else, I feel like a terrible person if I don't pay all that money. I had her a total of 12 hours. I wouldn't even think twice about it had she been mine.

I feel like crap bqbqbqbqbq bqbqbqbqbq bqbqbqbqbq bqbqbqbqbq bqbqbqbqbq

rattie

« Reply #24 on: January 26, 2016, 02:35:14 AM »
Oh Babala, a horrible ugly story of puppy getting.

Kostya and I are waiting to hear the next step in your path.

Our dog love is with you.
R and Kxx

« Reply #25 on: January 26, 2016, 03:12:09 AM »
« Last Edit: September 13, 2016, 02:43:08 AM by Isidnar »

El Macho

• 东北人都是活雷锋
« Reply #26 on: January 26, 2016, 09:19:23 PM »
Really sorry to hear it. I hope the doggie pulls through and you two have many happy years in front of you!

I got cheated out of 1500 RMB (or thereabouts) back in 2010 by someone who advertised on taobao but didn't actually sell on there (meaning there's no way to leave feedback). I think that's a common fraud, and if we have a How To Taobao™ thread somewhere, knowledge of this fraud should be added in red to the first post.

babala

« Reply #27 on: January 27, 2016, 11:27:34 PM »
Gypsy died ananananan

Escaped Lunatic

• Finding new ways to conquer the world
    • EscapedLunatic.com
« Reply #28 on: January 28, 2016, 12:22:28 AM »
Poor doggie. ananananan ananananan ananananan ananananan ananananan ananananan
I'm pro-cloning and we vote!               Why isn't this card colored green?
EscapedLunatic.com

« Reply #29 on: January 28, 2016, 12:58:24 PM »
Babala, I'm so sorry to hear what you and Gypsy have had to go through. alalalalal  She was lucky to have had you there in her time of need. It doesn't even bear thinking about what is going on over there with these poor animals. I wish you all the best in finding another dog; that will be one very lucky dog! agagagagag