Spousal/family visa

• 21 replies
Re: Spousal/family visa
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2014, 06:42:09 PM »
the tax thing is redundant of a family rp, seeing as you arent working on this visa.
i needed a medical test on my first rp, but this time i didnt, as ive never been out the country, they presume you can't of caught anything.
if I'd gone home for a holiday, id probably need another medical.

« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2014, 01:11:33 AM »
Yeah i know the tax isn't an issue for the family residence permit but it is for the “green card”。

I didn't need a medical for my spouse residence permit before, only this year, new regulations in Shenzhen. Shenzhen probably has the laxest visa regulations in the whole country but even they are tightening up these days. Lots of people on business visas are being kicked out, or at least refused renewals.
The future's so bright i gotta wear shades

piglet

• Piglet's House
« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2014, 02:04:19 PM »
Indeed. Here we could not get an extension for Mr Piglet's visa because they wanted some kind of ratification of our Marriage certificate,which necessitated sending it to the consulate in Israel and all kinds of nonsense.They renewed my visa till mid July but his runs out June 11. This never happened before. Since I didn't renew my contract and we are leaving, they refused to give him an extension without all kinds of hoop jumping.
For people who like peace and quiet - a phoneless cord

Escaped Lunatic

• Finding new ways to conquer the world
    • EscapedLunatic.com
« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2014, 05:36:48 PM »
So far, no new medical since 2010.  Still, I start my RP renewal early enough each year to squeeze one in if they suddenly develop the urge to have me get probed.
I'm pro-cloning and we vote!               Why isn't this card colored green?
EscapedLunatic.com

« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2014, 01:20:22 AM »
So far, no new medical since 2010.  Still, I start my RP renewal early enough each year to squeeze one in if they suddenly develop the urge to have me get probed.

Hey can you please tell me what the requirements are for the 'green card' and why it is beneficial to get one?

Tree

• This personal text is false.
« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2014, 03:21:18 AM »
Me and Mrs. Tree get to go get our physicals again tomorrow - renewing at the same school for another year, with her as attendant on my residence/work permit.
The greatest and most important problems of life are all in a certain sense insoluble. They can never be solved, but only outgrown.
- Jung

Escaped Lunatic

• Finding new ways to conquer the world
    • EscapedLunatic.com
« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2014, 10:40:26 PM »

Hey can you please tell me what the requirements are for the 'green card' and why it is beneficial to get one?

Answered here:
http://raoulschinasaloon.com/index.php?topic=9035.msg167776#msg167776
I'm pro-cloning and we vote!               Why isn't this card colored green?
EscapedLunatic.com