Queensland Elections

• 7 replies

Noel

Queensland Elections
« on: March 29, 2012, 07:44:40 PM »
Dare I say it? Dare I shout it? Dare I? Yes, I dare!
ALP (Australian Labor Party) were completely and utterly wiped out in the March 24th Queensland state elections!!!!!
Bligh was shown for the lying phony she is.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
The LNP (Liberal National Party) wiped the floor with their lies, corruption, deceit and complete lack of skilful economic management.
Oh, how sweet it is!
For nearly 20 years Queensland has had to put up with the Labor bullshit, but now we are free of the bunch of foul toadies for another 20 years.
Queensland can now begin to rebuild.
"The future looks so bright I gotta wear shades."
Now for the Federal Labor/ Greens/ Independents cesspool of a "government".
Gillard has lied and cheated her way into the top job, but her day of reckoning is coming up fast. She and her cohorts will be wiped out just as Bligh and her scabs were wiped out. Australia will be freed of her Carbon Tax On Everything. Australia will be freed of the insanity, lies, corruption and double dealing of Gillard. For you who are not aware of the depths this "government" will do to cling to power, I say the name Craig Thompson. Do a Google, read up on this sorry union clown and the misuse of union funds. He is being protected by the ALP from justice because they know if he goes...they may go! Corrupt to the core! Lies, it's in the ALP's DNA.
Bring on the Federal Elections....free us from this ALP slime!

I am at two with Nature.

Pashley

• My page at Citizendium
Re: Queensland Elections
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2012, 09:12:00 PM »
I know almost nothing about Aussie politics.

However, I'd definitely like to see Julian Assange's campaign for the Aussie Senate succeed:
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2012-03-17/julian-assange-to-run-for-senate/3895958
Who put a stop payment on my reality check?

A-Train

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2012, 09:15:55 PM »
We have one party in the US: the Corporate Party, which follows the political philosophy of kleptocracy. aaaaaaaaaa

"The only difference between the Republican and Democratic parties is the velocities with which their knees hit the floor when corporations knock on their door."  ~  Ralph Nader
"The young do not know enough to be prudent, and therefore attempt the impossible and achieve it, generation after generation.

Pearl S. Buck

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2012, 12:34:50 AM »
The OP is self deluded if he/she thinks the Liberals will deliver a better Australia to the people.
Here in NZ, the similarly aligned National Party Government have created a society where Unions cannot protect workers rights and wages in line with inflation let alone making any improvement in standard of living due to company imposed lock outs at Mafia owned Talleys (owners of Affco meatplants) and Ports of Auckland and Oceania rest Homes. The rich are creaming it here while everyone else struggles to pay the bills. It's called the unregulated neo-liberal agenda and if you think they will create a 'fairer Australia' you really are in for a rude shock.

xwarrior

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2012, 03:07:26 AM »
Queensland - an Australian state with an electoral system that makes China look like a model for democracy.

I know the average Queenslander is a good person, but you do have to wonder if they have any clue at all about politics. This is the state that had a Belke-Peterson government for 20 years before going down the Labour road for nearly another two decades.

It is also the state that gave rise to Pauline Hansen and the One Nation party - a party that appealed to any XXXX guzzling racist.

Queenslanders deserve a good government; I just hope they get it right this time.

agagagagag
(I would have no problem drinking XXXX - if it was free) 
I have my standards. They may be low, but I have them.
- Bette Midler

« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2012, 11:27:10 AM »
Thank goodness it is all over.... til the next election.:candyraver: :dancemj:
Damn!!! that's at the end of April when we have the Brisbane Council Elections. bibibibibi  Then we will have the Federal Elections before we know it. llllllllll llllllllll

To be perfectly honest, I have no idea of the name of the guy I voted for; I just voted for the party. To be perfectly honest again, I'm losing my patience with a lot of things happening and things which have happened in the Country generations of my family have fought for. llllllllll   When it comes down to the wire, I'm with Noel on this one. bfbfbfbfbf

Escaped Lunatic

• Finding new ways to conquer the world
    • EscapedLunatic.com
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2012, 02:25:17 PM »
Australia has elections? mmmmmmmmmm

I thought they just had beer drinking contests to see who would be in charge.
I'm pro-cloning and we vote!               Why isn't this card colored green?
EscapedLunatic.com

« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2012, 11:00:30 AM »
It would be a lot easier to do it that way EL. bfbfbfbfbf  ahahahahah Now if they can just shut up and get on with it, we ordinary folk might be able to see how much is not just talk. bibibibibi