Soon I Go America!

• 1 replies

Raoul F. Duke

• Lovable Rogue
  • "Be specific if you order the mushrooms!"
Soon I Go America!
« on: June 06, 2008, 11:51:15 AM »
Hey kids,

Never thought it would come true (and unfortunately, for many reasons it came too late for my daughter's graduation... alalalalal ) but many stars unexpectedly aligned and I've suddenly realized that in a very few days I'm going to be jetting out to the USA for a look at my increasingly distant family. It's only a visit, of course. I'll hug my Mom and sister and kids, and eat Southern cooking until my little eyes bug out, and swim in the lake, and then be back in just under a month.

This will be the first time I've been home in nearly seven years. It's way, way, way overdue. bibibibibi

I last arrived in China about 2 weeks before the 9/11 attacks.
I wonder if things have changed... ssssssssss

I'll be out of touch for a day or two while in transit, but otherwise I'm here as usual. Maybe not as much since I don't know where I can get net access from my relentlessly non-technical family...
In the meantime, please feel free to bombard our good friend Nolefan with all of your problems and questions and personality issues, or even show up on his doorstep drunk, naked, and projectile-vomiting. bfbfbfbfbf

See yez (in the flesh) again in early July!
"Vicodin and dumplings...it's a great combination!" (Anthony Bourdain, in Harbin)

"Here in China we aren't just teaching...
we're building the corrupt, incompetent, baijiu-swilling buttheads of tomorrow!" (Raoul F. Duke)

Raoul F. Duke

• Lovable Rogue
  • "Be specific if you order the mushrooms!"
Re: Soon I Go America!
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2008, 11:35:21 PM »
Oh yeah...I back and beautiful, baby. And I am strong, like bull. bfbfbfbfbf
"Vicodin and dumplings...it's a great combination!" (Anthony Bourdain, in Harbin)

"Here in China we aren't just teaching...
we're building the corrupt, incompetent, baijiu-swilling buttheads of tomorrow!" (Raoul F. Duke)