Date. Saturday Night. Help.

• 113 replies
Re: Date. Saturday Night. Help.
« Reply #45 on: July 28, 2012, 07:30:56 AM »
Such pictures shall eventually be posted. Have some patience.

Dude, you boast about shagging a girl (or being shagged by a girl, by the sounds of it  ahahahahah) and then you want to put her pictures on the internet?  bibibibibi
两只老外, 两只老外,跑得快,跑得快,
一个是老酒鬼,一个是老色鬼,真奇怪, 真奇怪

« Reply #46 on: July 28, 2012, 11:54:28 AM »
I was thinking the same thing Fozzwaldus. bibibibibi  I remember being very hurt when a guy I was dancing with, told me that I was known as "The great white virgin" at the RAAF base. The guy I thought that I was getting engaged to, or some of the guys that I'd casually dated, must have told someone that I did not engage in "sexual activity". I think that changed a lot of things in my life when I broke away from those guys and went in a different direction because I felt so betrayed by guys I thought were my friends. I lost my virginity (shortly afterwards) to a much older and smarter guy and then began the darkest days of my life. alalalalal  Fortunately I eventually got my life back in order and was very fortunate to meet the love of my life whom I married; I had no secrets from him. bfbfbfbfbf  I do know that the world has changed yli, but given that you too appear very inexperienced, I would be VERY careful about how much information I shared, particularly about a young lady. In hindsight I would have done things differently and you will eventually probably think the same way when you are much older. I don't think that I would be wrong in saying that most of the guys here would think carefully about what they would like to see made public about their own daughters, sisters or mothers. That's my two bobs worth yli and I hope I have not interfered in your business too much and I wish you all the best; you sound like a nice guy to me.

« Reply #47 on: July 28, 2012, 02:03:02 PM »
Just throwing my name into the 'post the pics ' camp. Let's see!  bhbhbhbhbh  afafafafaf

Stil

• ChangshaNotes
« Reply #48 on: July 28, 2012, 02:15:15 PM »
Chicks love pictures of themselves yili.

Also, something I've learned recently is that if she's wearing jewelry, then she's not really naked.

« Reply #49 on: July 28, 2012, 03:45:15 PM »
Although I wanna see pics/hear details etc, yeah, maybe you should hold off until you've been going out for like a month and then be all casual about it, like 'hey, you don't mind if I show your pics to some mates online?' etc.. I mean, if you say that it sounds better than "can I put your pics up on a forum online?' cause then it sounds like you're dangling photos over the noses of salivating wolves.

But yeah - we're all hooked on your story. It has a character arch. We just need more cowbell.
- The frazzled & chain-smoking (plus not-so-often/but sometimes KRUNK) Hemmingway of 21st Century expat CAFE'S - and BEYOND. 
(Now complete with moustache.) But not really. But maybe.

kitano

• Children of the Atom
« Reply #50 on: July 28, 2012, 07:22:04 PM »
I know a girl who is mongolian who lives in Beijing so it might be her!

I think this is a weird way to introduce yourself 'help guys, i am worried about my date'

'oh yeah she won't be walking anywhere for a while'

babala

« Reply #51 on: July 28, 2012, 09:10:43 PM »
I would be angry as hell if a guy posted about scoring with me on the internet and then thought about posting my picture. I'm pretty sure that if you said to her that you mentioned sleeping with her and asked if it was okay if you posted her picture she would decline (and be super pissed with you for sharing in the first place).

There is and probably will always be a double standard for men and women when it comes down to sex. A girl who sleeps with a guy on the first date is easy and a slut while the guy gets a high five. I think she would be mortified about this whole thread. I know I would be.

Oh, and if she knows the whole situation and still says sure....run! She's a nutter aoaoaoaoao
Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. Homer Simpson

« Reply #52 on: July 29, 2012, 12:15:24 AM »
I would be angry as hell if a guy posted about scoring with me on the internet and then thought about posting my picture. I'm pretty sure that if you said to her that you mentioned sleeping with her and asked if it was okay if you posted her picture she would decline (and be super pissed with you for sharing in the first place).

There is and probably will always be a double standard for men and women when it comes down to sex. A girl who sleeps with a guy on the first date is easy and a slut while the guy gets a high five. I think she would be mortified about this whole thread. I know I would be.

Oh, and if she knows the whole situation and still says sure....run! She's a nutter aoaoaoaoao

The key is that she doesn't find out  afafafafaf

yli

« Reply #53 on: July 29, 2012, 04:54:05 PM »

I honestly didn't expect things to turn out the way they did. I figured though that I was going to tell you all what happened because I owed you guys the rest of the story.

babala

« Reply #54 on: July 29, 2012, 06:12:23 PM »
yli I don't think you are a bad guy just did something without thinking the whole thing through. Girls do not like their sex lives posted up on a forum usually.
Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. Homer Simpson

rattie

« Reply #55 on: July 29, 2012, 10:55:39 PM »
Granny Mae, Babala, respect and kudos to both of you, it may be heat exhaustion but I found myself becoming rather irritable while reading this thread, and noticing the path it has taken.
I had an experience similar to Granny's, but the opposite, does that make sense? I think I'm trying to say, my sexuality was being talked about, I did the deed the first time with a young apprentice spray painter that worked in the same auto shop as my beloved brother and my dad, brother came back from buying morning tea to find the tea room brethren convulsed in laughter about what an easy root Stan's daughter was! Eddie picked him up by his throat and told him that his baby sister had given him the most precious thing a girl can give to a boy and that he should be grateful for that, not smearing her reputation, then Eddie threw him down a flight of stairs, Eddie had just come home from Vietnam and was still a very angry young man! When he got home that evening he told me he had a bone to pick with me, took me for a walk and gave me a talking to that I can still hear 35 years later.
My feelings on your story? If what happened between you and her was meaningful to you, look after it protect it and keep it private, respect her. If it was a pleasant romp with a girl you don't care about, don't play 'nice boy looking for advice' bullshit games, surely you have a local pub you can run to for bragging to your mates about scoring!
Apologies if this has come across as a tad aggro, but it is very hot and I am grumpy.
Rx

kitano

• Children of the Atom
« Reply #56 on: July 30, 2012, 01:15:37 AM »
I don't think it's that bad!

It is a bit silly to me with him going 'oh I don't know what to do' etc and then he got laid and he's all like 'high fives' but it all seems really innocent to me. And it isn't 'allover the internet' it's just on this one forum!
and he didn't disrespect her it sounds like he wants to start seeing her...

babala

« Reply #57 on: July 30, 2012, 01:22:47 AM »
Posting that you scored with a girl is disrespecting her. As I said before, things are just different for men and women. I realize that he just did it on this forum but one thing I've learned is that China may be large but in the foreign community, it's a village. Anyone could read this site and if he posts a picture, anyone in Beijing could recognize her.

yli

« Reply #58 on: July 30, 2012, 01:51:08 AM »
I just wonder why the reaction of the women on the forum is so drastically different from that of the men (PICS! NUDE! NOW! vs. Shame on You!).

Right now, I'm caught in an awkward middle place, because the first post was legitimately asking for advice (I hadn't had any "encounters with a female of the species since I graduated from college a couple of years back) and things turned out much better than I thought, etc. etc.

But I'll take the advice of the ladies of the forum and not bother with posting pics.

« Reply #59 on: July 30, 2012, 01:55:57 AM »
listen mate, don't overthink it, this is a forum and therefore is full of talk and contrasting opinions

you haven't done anything wrong at all, in my opinion... but I'd advise against posting any pics, just as a general rule if nothing else  bjbjbjbjbj
两只老外, 两只老外,跑得快,跑得快,
一个是老酒鬼,一个是老色鬼,真奇怪, 真奇怪