Beware! It's Lunatic Day!!

• 8 replies

AMonk

Beware! It's Lunatic Day!!
« on: March 26, 2013, 05:37:50 PM »
Yes.  You guessed it agagagagag Our very own, beloved akakakakak Escaped Lunatic has made it through the past 12 months of madness and mayhem to celebrate another  cecececece  If you thought things were crazy before --- just wait until he really starts to party :wtf:

agagagagag agagagagag agagagagag HAPPY BIRTHDAY, E L !!! agagagagag agagagagag agagagagag cecececece
Moderation....in most things...

Re: Beware! It's Lunatic Day!!
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2013, 06:33:06 PM »
Happy Birthday, Lunatic!  agagagagag

... (and here I thought this thread was about April Fool's Day)!  kkkkkkkkkk

--GA
"Infinite loop?! I don't have time for that!" - Bender Rodríguez.

George

• My view of China
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2013, 06:56:17 PM »
Hoppy Birdy, EL. agagagagag agagagagag agagagagag agagagagag agagagagag agagagagag Keep the madness rolling!
The higher they fly, the fewer!    http://neilson.aminus3.com/

yli

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2013, 07:22:14 PM »
 agagagagag

Get drunk for me man.

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2013, 02:56:34 AM »
Happy happy B'day EL  akakakakak agagagagag agagagagag

May you get everything you want and need for your birthday  akakakakak bhbhbhbhbh bhbhbhbhbh agagagagag

I hope this year will be your best year ever  bjbjbjbjbj atatatatat :grouphug:
Be kind to dragons for thou are crunchy when roasted and taste good with brie.

« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2013, 11:10:11 AM »
Happy Birthday EL! agagagagag cecececece It was your Birthday yesterday in Oz and it is my Brother's today. These time zones confuse me! bibibibibi The three of us share the fact that we have Aries as our star sign. agagagagag I know that you celebrated the other day, but I hope that you had fun today. uuuuuuuuuu  bhbhbhbhbh :candyraver: :dancemj:

« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2013, 12:53:12 PM »
Happy birthday Loony  agagagagag!
10 easy steps to stop procrastination.

Escaped Lunatic

• Finding new ways to conquer the world
    • EscapedLunatic.com
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2013, 01:54:51 PM »
It's still by Birthday in the US, but it was yesterday here in beautiful Dongguan.

The party started on Saturday night, but got a special restart on Monday morning (at 6:45 am amamamamam) with the arrival of one of my oldest and dearest friends.  Her husband neglected to tell her that the driver would bring her to my place in the village instead of to the hotel in town, so she thought she was being kidnapped when the van stopped in a VERY non-hotel looking area. ahahahahah

Took the day off work yesterday.  Since work is online, the only way to be sure not to break the "I don't work on my b-day" rule was to not even turn it on.  Spent the day running around DG with wife, friend, and friend's very hot looking assistant. afafafafaf

Have some other plans for later today, but those violate an assortment of UN regulations.  So, if I share them, that will be upstairs. uuuuuuuuuu
I'm pro-cloning and we vote!               Why isn't this card colored green?
EscapedLunatic.com

« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2013, 02:20:21 PM »
Happy Birthday!  agagagagag