So I just bought my ticket...

• 8 replies

kitano

• Children of the Atom
So I just bought my ticket...
« on: November 06, 2010, 05:38:04 AM »
I'm going to live with my girlfriend in holland next year

big step for me, I've never flown 6000 miles and quit my job just to be with the woman i love before aoaoaoaoao

Re: So I just bought my ticket...
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2010, 05:42:12 AM »
I'm going to live with my girlfriend in holland next year

big step for me, I've never flown 6000 miles and quit my job just to be with the woman i love before aoaoaoaoao

Oh yea? Then when and why did you do it before? Huh, huh?

Seriously, Good luck and congrats. I presume all the paper works is out of the way? When do you leave, why The Netherlands, what will she do, and so on (I always wanted to use that)

Please don't tell me this is another drunken rant  ahahahahah (just kidding kitano)
For you to insult me, first I must value your opinion

kitano

• Children of the Atom
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2010, 03:06:47 PM »
she's studying over there for a year right now. my contract finishes in january and the original plan was that i would wait till then and we would discuss the future once i got to holland, but both of us missing each other so much i changed my plan. and I've resigned early so i can spend christmas with her and my family  akakakakak akakakakak

xwarrior

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2010, 03:28:34 PM »
good on you kitano  bfbfbfbfbf -

I have my standards. They may be low, but I have them.
- Bette Midler

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2010, 03:52:12 PM »
Congratulations, Kitano agagagagag agagagagag So what are you going to do in the Land of Clogs, Windmills and Tulips? Aside from being happy? Any prospective jobs there?
"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination." Oscar Wilde.

"It's all oojah cum spiffy". Bertie Wooster.
"The stars are God's daisy chain" Madeleine Bassett.

kitano

• Children of the Atom
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2010, 04:01:48 PM »
Congratulations, Kitano agagagagag agagagagag So what are you going to do in the Land of Clogs, Windmills and Tulips? Aside from being happy? Any prospective jobs there?

from my research there are jobs for english speakers

ideally i will be able to make a living coaching foreign students in writing and reading academic english, but i am not so confident that there will be enough demand and since i've never done that or trained to do it i'm not 100% that will happen....

anything to keep me out of trouble tbh

« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2010, 06:41:45 PM »
anything to keep me out of trouble tbh

Yea, you won't find any trouble with a beautiful girl in Amsterdam    afafafafaf
For you to insult me, first I must value your opinion

kitano

• Children of the Atom
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2010, 06:52:05 PM »
 ahahahahah ahahahahah

« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2010, 04:10:03 AM »
ha........I flew to China to do the same thing only she took off three weeks after we shifted in together. It seems communication was the big problem...and me being a quiet westerner that wouldn't constantly run around after her checking out her emotional condition seems to have been a sticking point, as it was later referred to as "the chinese way". I was about ready to call it quits anyway for the communication reason and the fact she spent so much sodding time on the phone.....it really did start to drive me nuts. rant over.