Lotus Makes it a Triple-Header...

• 12 replies

AMonk

Lotus Makes it a Triple-Header...
« on: April 18, 2008, 07:41:25 AM »
Yep.  Now the girl's gotten herself a THIRD little Toothbrusher.  Busy little chatter-box, ain't she? ahahahahah

agagagagagCONGRATULATIONS!! Lotus Eater agagagagag
Moderation....in most things...

Raoul F. Duke

• Lovable Rogue
  • "Be specific if you order the mushrooms!"
Re: Lotus Makes it a Triple-Header...
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2008, 11:29:19 AM »
It is an awesome moment.

Not sure what to say here.

Nolefan, hand me that Taser, please.
<Oh, stop that, you twisted fiend!>
Congrats, Lotus, and thank you for contributing so much to this place. You've been a major voice in making us what we are today.

Here's to ya, baby. agagagagag
"Vicodin and dumplings...it's a great combination!" (Anthony Bourdain, in Harbin)

"Here in China we aren't just teaching...
we're building the corrupt, incompetent, baijiu-swilling buttheads of tomorrow!" (Raoul F. Duke)

Lotus Eater

• buk-buk..b'kaaaawww!
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2008, 12:33:15 PM »
Blimey, I must talk a lot!  And for such a peaceful little thing too!

Checking into the forum is an addiction, so new members - please be aware that this could seriously eat into your social life, your ability to leave the house, travel or write the definitive (name that country) novel you have always been planning! 

agagagagag jjjjjjjjjj  For the friends I've made here, for the laughter and fun you have all provided, for the good discussions that make me think, for the ideas that I can use for my classes, for the info that makes living here just that bit easier. agagagagag agagagagag jjjjjjjjjj

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2008, 02:47:03 PM »
When did you...? How did you...? What did you...?  bibibibibi

Ah well, here's the round of your most favorite poison, LE!!!  agagagagag agagagagag agagagagag agagagagag agagagagag agagagagag agagagagag agagagagag

Shroomy

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2008, 02:53:30 PM »
It's true, it is addictive.  And reading Lotus's take on most things is just as addictive.  I always look to see what her opinion is, even though we do occasionally disagree, it adds to the spice of life.

This would be a different forum without you, LE.  Thanks.  And don't go getting a swollen head about it!   agagagagag agagagagag agagagagag
Back home and still confused about what the locals are saying.

« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2008, 08:19:31 PM »
Lotus Eater Congratulations and thank you very much indeed for all that you contribute. People like me,with little or no experience of teaching and/or China can and do learn so much from you.How you find time to do what you do, absolutely amazes me. agagagagag

George

• My view of China
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2008, 09:17:52 PM »
Ooooo! So yappy!!  bibibibibi Too much free time, Lotus. Go out somewhere and enjoy life!! agagagagag agagagagag agagagagag
The higher they fly, the fewer!    http://neilson.aminus3.com/

decurso

• Chinese Rocks
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2008, 11:36:39 PM »
The amazing thing is that Con and Lotus had to have at least a couple thousand posts each already between the original site and the Alamo. That's a whole lot of wankering! How do y'all do it?

Escaped Lunatic

• Finding new ways to conquer the world
    • EscapedLunatic.com
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2008, 12:43:11 PM »
The amazing thing is that Con and Lotus had to have at least a couple thousand posts each already between the original site and the Alamo. That's a whole lot of wankering! How do y'all do it?

I think they have to practice quite a bit.
I'm pro-cloning and we vote!               Why isn't this card colored green?
EscapedLunatic.com

« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2008, 02:34:05 PM »
They both have opinions and both reply to posts rather than just reading the post, thinking 'thats cool', and reading the next thread.  I don't comment enough when I read (or my post count would be higher).  It isn't so much wankering as just reading and adding a little more information to the post. 

Keep up the good work.   agagagagag agagagagag
Be kind to dragons for thou are crunchy when roasted and taste good with brie.

« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2008, 09:51:50 PM »
Hats off, Lotus.  When are you going to gather all those amazing photos together and publish already?
And there is no liar like the indignant man... -Nietszche

Nothing is so fatiguing as the eternal hanging on of an uncompleted task. -William James

englishmoose.com

Foscolo

• Boom boom!
    • ELTpublishing
« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2008, 12:09:34 PM »

Checking into the forum is an addiction

It's true. I've signed up with various other forums, posted a couple of times, then got bored and drifted off. Why's this one different for me? Well, great company for one thing, and also I can say what I really think and get away with it.

agagagagag x 100, especially to LE.
Free stuff for teaching English with jokes: ESLjokes.net.

« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2008, 02:03:46 PM »
3000 posts is very impressive even by my standards (Oh, OK, frequency) of posting. agagagagag
It is too early to say.

AMonk

« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2008, 10:25:18 PM »
.....I can say what I really think and get away with it.

Just so long as gggggggggg (1) you don't say anything "controversial" loudly enough to be (over)heard by the Fire Wallers, Puhleez.  And bgbgbgbgbg (2) you play nice with the other folks here - no personal attacks.

We love to celebrate our chattiness, Foscolo. bfbfbfbfbf  Heck.  We love to celebrate agagagagag most everything.  Glad you are with us. jjjjjjjjjj

And Lotus keeps on posting......(just to get back to our OP)....
Moderation....in most things...