Weather Check

• 1322 replies
Re: Weather Check
« Reply #1320 on: February 18, 2020, 01:53:32 PM »
It has been getting up to about 35 degrees here in Brisbane Australia. I go out to the Shopping Centre, the Movies or to "The Den" to be in the air conditioning. When I am putting on my makeup, perspiration is already starting to form on my face. When I come home in the afternoon, I sit and watch TV with a cloth in my hand, to wipe off the perspiration dripping down my face. I have an air conditioner in my bedroom and  ceiling fans in a couple of other rooms. I don't use them much because they blow things (like loose paper) around. I also have insulation in my roof to help keep down the effects of extreme weather conditions. bfbfbfbfbf

Escaped Lunatic

• Finding new ways to conquer the world
    • EscapedLunatic.com
Re: Weather Check
« Reply #1321 on: July 21, 2021, 04:38:41 PM »
TYPHOOOOOONNNNN!!!!
Actually, it's not so bad in DG.  Just thick clouds, steady rain, and not much wind.

I'm pro-cloning and we vote!               Why isn't this card colored green?
EscapedLunatic.com

Dodgy Ads...and How To Dodge Them ON-TOPIC ONLY.
« Reply #1322 on: Today at 11:17:43 AM »
Have you ever fallen victim to a sneaky ad that promised one thing but delivered something completely different? Let's share our experiences and tips on how to spot and avoid these dodgy ads that seem to pop up everywhere online. Remember, knowledge is power when it comes to navigating the murky waters of online advertising!

Рецепты