« Reply #45 on: February 18, 2011, 04:13:21 AM »
Where are you guys meeting all these crazy rich people!  aoaoaoaoao

Escaped Lunatic

• Finding new ways to conquer the world
    • EscapedLunatic.com
Re: Relationships here
« Reply #46 on: February 18, 2011, 08:15:16 PM »
Rich . . . Chinese . . . Dominatrix . . .  akakakakak eeeeeeeeee akakakakak
I'm pro-cloning and we vote!               Why isn't this card colored green?
EscapedLunatic.com

jpd01

« Reply #47 on: February 18, 2011, 08:36:03 PM »
Oh and don't forget beautiful, seriously...wow Oh and she loves food and can cook better than anyone you have ever seen  ahahahahah ahahahahah ahahahahah ahahahahah ahahahahah
"I don't understand what I did wrong except live a life that everyone is jealous of." Charlie Sheen.

Mr Nobody

• This isn't Kansas, Toto.
« Reply #48 on: February 19, 2011, 12:37:41 AM »
She answered my ad in the dating site:To wit

Poor, semi-educated old fat foreigner wants to meet rich, beautiful young chinese woman who can cook well and speaks several languages. Must have at least one masters degree preferably two.

Must enjoy housework.

To woo.
Just another roadkill on the information superhighway.

« Reply #49 on: February 23, 2011, 02:15:13 PM »
Met mine within 6 months of coming here. I didn't come here planning to find a GF, just to stay for one year. After the first year, I knew it was either go home and leave her, or stay and get married. I did the latter. We're getting the certificate in the next few months and will have the ceremony in 2012. I'm fairly lucky as many of my chums will come out for it (we all traveled here in 2009), and also my family (we've been traveling here since the early 90s, my dad since the 70s). The GF traveled abroad for the first time with me to meet the family last summer where we announced that we were going to get married. She'd met my friends before (when my friends came here) and had spoken to my family via email and phone, so it was all very smooth- luckily she's a very open person with decent English skills.

We're both pretty dedicated together- we work hard and are planning to start a family early. We're both 24 and plan to move back to Wales in 2012/3. I'm very lucky as the in-laws are very understanding. Not amazingly open and warm, but they've completely accepted me and look after me incredibly well.