A young girl a day keeps the Grim Reaper away

• 20 replies
Re: A young girl a day keeps the Grim Reaper away
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2010, 09:36:56 PM »
haha just another excuse for men bibibibibi  Can't live with them, can't live without them
In the end they kill the ladies javascript mmmmmmmmmm

Not true! You can live with me, just not well.

(nice first post tut tut)
For you to insult me, first I must value your opinion

Dex

« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2010, 12:39:18 AM »
Blimey 14!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Age_of_Consent.png

Is it Yemen that states she can be 9 to 'consent'?!
Train + China + Spring Festival = Torture

« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2010, 05:59:59 PM »
i wonder if a mormon married ten women 10 years younger than him he would live forever?

It'd just seem like forever.
I count my blessings when I consider the plight of the boneless chicken.

« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2010, 06:12:45 PM »
Blimey 14!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Age_of_Consent.png

Is it Yemen that states she can be 9 to 'consent'?!

I think one must have the consent of the child's parents and be married to her. Otherwise, the man may suffer under the hand of Sharia law. The older the unmarried girl, the more likely she is to suffer the most harsh penalty under sharia law: stoning to death, public hanging, or public lashing.

That part of the world is no place to go foolin' around. I don't know why westerners even travel to the middle east except to see a few historical sights, then empty the sand from their shoes and head to less socially and physically cruel environments.
I count my blessings when I consider the plight of the boneless chicken.

Pashley

• My page at Citizendium
« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2010, 08:56:29 PM »
That part of the world is no place to go foolin' around.

Absolutely not, though it does vary quite a lot from country to country. My feminist but flexible ex hated some aspects of Saudi Arabia when we were there, but she's been fairly content in Dubai.

I don't know why westerners even travel to the middle east except to see a few historical sights, ...

The best carpets in the world, some utterly fantastic architecture, interesting food and music, a long fascinating history, a long tradition of hospitality, ... That's just off the top of my head. Certainly there are difficulties, as there are in any culture significantly different from your own, but they are generally manageable. Don't write the Middle East off; much of it is fascinating.

For teachers, the high salaries are a big draw too. I checked this year and saw jobs advertised at anywhere from $35K to well over $100K. Qualifications they want are high, though. Lowest any ad I saw would accept was degree and teaching experience; most wanted CELTA and some insist on a Master's.
Who put a stop payment on my reality check?

Tuco

• Let me go and I'll pardon you.
« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2010, 04:44:50 PM »
i dont know of any scientific study projects which would explain why I want a younger woman.
personally I just think they are only more attractive physically. However, once I get past all that jazz i find any woman under 30 years old here to be rather dull and naive. not that it is their fault. just different parts of life.

im going to turn 44 this year and my gf is 31. so thats not too bad. she isn't so foolish as some women I have dated.

if having a younger gf/wife keeps men alive longer then it works both ways?

if having 2 younger wives would take me one step closer to immortality?

any 21 year old goth vampire chinese chicks want a willing vicim? bjbjbjbjbj
When you have shoot, shoot, don't talk.