Dalian Suggestions?

• 5 replies
Dalian Suggestions?
« on: September 24, 2012, 04:50:48 AM »
Hey all,

so, I will probably be spending a weekend working in Dalian at the end of October, meaning I will most likely have the Fri night free for fun and games.

Does anybody on the saloon live in Dalian?

If you fancy a beer shoot me a PM.

Otherwise, any recommendations for nice Dongbei restaurants would be much appreciated! Bars and cafes too.

This might be a monthly occurence for me for the next year, so, I feel like I ought to get know the place.

agagagagag

PS I should add that I lived in Dalian for 6 months in 2003, though I don't expect that to be much help to me in 2012!

PPS I'm staying in Zhongshan area.

bfbfbfbfbf
两只老外, 两只老外,跑得快,跑得快,
一个是老酒鬼,一个是老色鬼,真奇怪, 真奇怪

Re: Dalian Suggestions?
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2012, 04:41:11 AM »
ECHO-O-O-o-.
两只老外, 两只老外,跑得快,跑得快,
一个是老酒鬼,一个是老色鬼,真奇怪, 真奇怪

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2012, 04:28:22 PM »
Latefordinner lives there.  Send him a PM.   agagagagag agagagagag
Be kind to dragons for thou are crunchy when roasted and taste good with brie.

CWL

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2012, 04:49:39 PM »
My girlfriend (Dalian native) suggested Tian Tian Yu Gang near Duli street which is south of Zhongshan Square.  She said it was a smaller "mid-level place".  Since she and I like to cook, we rarely eat out.  Maybe one day we will get around to stopping by there together.  If the place doesn't look good, keep walking.

If you go, please let me know if you like it.  I am currently living on the east side of Labor Park.  I have only been in the city for a short while.  You may want to check with Isidnar since he has been in Dalian longer than I.

Good luck.

« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2012, 08:14:05 PM »
My girlfriend (Dalian native) suggested Tian Tian Yu Gang near Duli street which is south of Zhongshan Square.  She said it was a smaller "mid-level place".  Since she and I like to cook, we rarely eat out.  Maybe one day we will get around to stopping by there together.  If the place doesn't look good, keep walking.

If you go, please let me know if you like it.  I am currently living on the east side of Labor Park.  I have only been in the city for a short while.  You may want to check with Isidnar since he has been in Dalian longer than I.

Good luck.

my student recommended the same place to me, I will have to check it out now!
两只老外, 两只老外,跑得快,跑得快,
一个是老酒鬼,一个是老色鬼,真奇怪, 真奇怪

CWL

« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2012, 11:01:10 PM »
Good.

We walked right by the restaurant today.  Looked nice to me.

Hope you enjoy.