Gotta Getta Saloon Coffee Mug!

• 139 replies

George

• My view of China
Re: Gotta Getta Saloon Coffee Mug!
« Reply #30 on: December 05, 2008, 06:41:32 PM »
IMPORTANCE OF FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS!!
 A certain person's mugs were delivered to his University this morning. Our Courier went all the way out there, knowing he had no contact number, but telling The Babe he would deliver...if the Gatekeeper accepted it!
TIFC! The Gatekeeper wouldn't accept the package. He didn't know the name..it's a big University..he didn't know which Department this foreigner might work in...there is no phone number to call.
Our Courier service is very efficient, but to maintain their efficiency, they have devised certain rules...one of which is to make sure THERE IS A BLOODY PHONE NUMBER on the delivery docket!
So, dear friends, when you order a mug or three, please write your FULL address in Chinese, and include a MCKAYING PHONE NUMBER!!
The Post Office Savings Bank system works very well, the Courier Service works very well. Our "factory" works very well. Any hitches in the system come from you!
 agagagagag agagagagag
The higher they fly, the fewer!    http://neilson.aminus3.com/

« Reply #31 on: December 08, 2008, 05:00:37 PM »
The dishonourable member, me, is a twit. Actually, no, that is a slander on the good reputations of upstanding twits. I am the kind of scallywag that young twitlings are told they will grow up to be if they do not eat their vegetables.

However, I now have Saloon mugs bfbfbfbfbf Thank you, George and Babe, they are all I expected and more agagagagag agagagagag
"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination." Oscar Wilde.

"It's all oojah cum spiffy". Bertie Wooster.
"The stars are God's daisy chain" Madeleine Bassett.

Raoul F. Duke

• Lovable Rogue
  • "Be specific if you order the mushrooms!"
« Reply #32 on: December 08, 2008, 07:21:24 PM »
Don't feel too bad, Erc...some people been "telling The Babe he would deliver" for a long, long time now. uuuuuuuuuu bpbpbpbpbp
"Vicodin and dumplings...it's a great combination!" (Anthony Bourdain, in Harbin)

"Here in China we aren't just teaching...
we're building the corrupt, incompetent, baijiu-swilling buttheads of tomorrow!" (Raoul F. Duke)

George

• My view of China
« Reply #33 on: December 08, 2008, 09:43:43 PM »
The dishonourable member, me, is a twit.
That's nothing. You wouldn't believe what The Babe called you!! aoaoaoaoao aoaoaoaoao
Glad you got your mugs, glad you are happy with them. We aim to please! agagagagag agagagagag

« Reply #34 on: December 08, 2008, 11:37:26 PM »
I do not believe that The Babe would be able to say any nasty things, one of such angelic features would never resort to vulgar, coarse language....I thought that was why she kept you around agagagagag agagagagag

You aimed true. I am drinking tea from my Saloon mug right now.
"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination." Oscar Wilde.

"It's all oojah cum spiffy". Bertie Wooster.
"The stars are God's daisy chain" Madeleine Bassett.

George

• My view of China
« Reply #35 on: December 08, 2008, 11:49:38 PM »
I am drinking tea from my Saloon mug right now.
TEA!! bibibibibi Eric! It's a COFFEE mug!! kkkkkkkkkk

Lotus Eater

• buk-buk..b'kaaaawww!
« Reply #36 on: December 08, 2008, 11:59:59 PM »
Aiya - another control freak!!

I use my coffee plunger to make tea, I use my wine glasses to drink campari, or anything else when I want to feel dressed up, I use my chandelier to swing from.

Go with the flow George - live a little.  You'll be surprised at how much fun you can have if you find alternate uses for things.  afafafafaf afafafafaf afafafafaf

AMonk

« Reply #37 on: December 09, 2008, 12:07:50 AM »
.....I use my chandelier to swing from.....

aoaoaoaoao aoaoaoaoao bfbfbfbfbf
Moderation....in most things...

George

• My view of China
« Reply #38 on: December 09, 2008, 12:16:03 AM »
Uncouth peasants! Campari, indeed!! bibibibibi

George

• My view of China
« Reply #39 on: December 10, 2008, 03:39:47 AM »
Have a look at my website over the next few days. I have done a whole new set of mugs, featuring Australian and Chinese art. If you like any, remember the name of the mug and order direct by PM. That way you get the local price. Pay using the Postal Savings Bank method.  DON'T use Paypal! I have been having email conversations with the bastards for the past two days. The bank account they have registered for me is different to the one I gave them. Can any of these "Customer Service" bastards read an email and understand what I am trying to tell them?  Using words of one syllable? I don't think so!! asasasasas asasasasas

PS. Stil, your mugs are beautiful!

« Reply #40 on: December 10, 2008, 05:09:41 AM »
The dishonourable member, me, is a twit. Actually, no, that is a slander on the good reputations of upstanding twits. I am the kind of scallywag that young twitlings are told they will grow up to be if they do not eat their vegetables.

However, I now have Saloon mugs bfbfbfbfbf Thank you, George and Babe, they are all I expected and more agagagagag agagagagag

No offense, but somehow first thought was  - it must have been eric!  :wtf:

George

• My view of China
« Reply #41 on: December 28, 2008, 09:33:44 PM »
Paypal is now sorted. Lotsa new creations uploaded. For China residents The Post Office payment system is the best.

Raoul F. Duke

• Lovable Rogue
« Reply #42 on: December 28, 2008, 10:03:02 PM »
Get a grip, Gerge, before ya start offering TESOL certificates. ahahahahah
"Vicodin and dumplings...it's a great combination!" (Anthony Bourdain, in Harbin)

we're building the corrupt, incompetent, baijiu-swilling buttheads of tomorrow!" (Raoul F. Duke)

George

• My view of China
« Reply #43 on: December 28, 2008, 10:06:19 PM »
Send me one to scan!

Raoul F. Duke

• Lovable Rogue
« Reply #44 on: December 29, 2008, 06:04:59 AM »
As if. bibibibibi
Forge yer own like the rest of us. ahahahahah