Gallop International English School in Xi'an Is A Bunch Of Crooked, Evil Idiots!

• 27 replies

"Adam" Is A Lying Fake!!!

• Lying Criminal Asshole
  • DO NOT fuck with Raoul. Or with The Saloon.
   I'm pretending not to be a manager there, so I love Gallop International English School in Xi'an , China .I've been worked there for a whole year . It's the most unforgettable memory I had in China . The reason I wrote this article is that I found someone spread slanders of the school . I feel so angry about this kind of misbehaviour . Even though you may have some misunderstanding about the management of the school , you shouldn't say so many things that is totally wrong .
   I 've lived in Xi'an for a whole year . It's the best city to live in China and you can find most of the interesting Chinese stuff. As we know, we probably all have a dispute with our boss over the work or the salary . No matter what kind of the situation is , you shouldn't spread vicious gossip about your boss . I've worked there much longer than you , I believe I know the boss much better than you . They are all so kind and they are the kindest boss I've ever met before . The company is arranged very well .If you couldn't obey the rules of the company , I hope you can go back to school and learn more . Because nothing can be accomplished without norms or standards.
   Then I want to tell you something about my working experience at Gallop International English School . Firstly ,my apartment . I lived with another man called David. He is also American . I have my own bedroom , bathroom and  balcony. We just share the same kitchen and the parlor . The house is big enough , sometimes we hold a party there , we invited almost 20 in number.
   When I moved in my apartment on the first day , everything is new. The kitchen is great , there's everything you need . And the market is quite near the house . I don't know why that you say so many bad things about your apartment . If you are not satisfied , you can rent a house by yourself . I have a lot of pictures of my apartment , I still kept them . None of them is like what you said.
Well , then I have a good paid work . You know, In Xi'an , everything is quite cheap and is of high quality . I'd love to go to the famous street of bars in Xi'an , but I still can save a lot of money each month .
My boss are so kind . Now they are all my good friends . Each day , If I have classes a little far away from my apartment , they will send me to my work place . And if I have any trouble , they all help me out. I think you do really need to cherish what you have instead of complaining all around . Once , I had a car accident , I did really feel so lonely , I was so afraid . They sent me to the hospital and took care of me for a whole week . I was only 23, and I felt they were like my parents. It's really hard to find that kind of feelings in another country .
Then I would like to show you some of our pictures .

« Last Edit: January 26, 2012, 12:59:36 PM by Raoul F. Duke »
Warning! I don't really exist! I'm just a sock puppet for a really terrible and desperate school you don't want to work for, but luckily I'm too stupid to be a real threat.

xwarrior

Re: I love Gallop International English School in Xi'an ,China.
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2010, 04:08:15 AM »
I love Gallop International English School in Xi'an , China .I've been worked there for a whole year . It's the most unforgettable memory I had in China

Why am I left with the feeling that I have just finished reading a letter from Nigeria?
I have my standards. They may be low, but I have them.
- Bette Midler

• Lying Criminal Asshole
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2010, 04:46:53 AM »
cause we all love the place.
Warning! I don't really exist! I'm just a sock puppet for a really terrible and desperate school you don't want to work for, but luckily I'm too stupid to be a real threat.

"Katherine" Is "Adam" In A Dress And Bra!!!

• "Queen" Of The Bus Station Glory Hole
  • Man, I Really Shouldn't Have Fucked With Raoul!!!
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2010, 04:55:26 AM »
 akakakakak bfbfbfbfbf
I also miss Xi'an . That's a wonderful city . And I believed you like your students there , right?Chinese students are all so cute .  agagagagag
I totally understand u , Cause you love your school deeply , you want to protect it .
I want to hear more about you and your teaching career,
carry on . Show the truth about the school to all of the foreigners , Let them know the real school and the real Xi'an.
I'm not real, either. I'm just doing my part to help "Adam" deceive foreign teachers on behalf of some nasty shithole school in Xian.

• Lying Criminal Asshole
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2010, 04:59:44 AM »
Thank you for your understanding , I want to show more to the friends here . Hope them to know the truth.

< Oh, don't worry about us knowing the truth. I promise you....we DO. uuuuuuuuuu -R >
« Last Edit: December 06, 2010, 10:38:04 AM by Raoul Duke »

« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2010, 05:03:43 AM »
 agagagagagcool
I'm not real, either. I'm just doing my part to help "Adam" deceive foreign teachers on behalf of some nasty shithole school in Xian.

• Lying Criminal Asshole
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2010, 05:07:25 AM »
 bfbfbfbfbf ahahahahah

« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2010, 05:15:10 AM »
could u do me a favor ? I want to travel on Christmas Day , I don't know where to choose ,do u hv any good advice?

• Lying Criminal Asshole
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2010, 05:17:47 AM »
Now I am in Shanghai , big city and be full of fashion. you definitely need to come here .
and Xi'an , an ancient city , the best place to know about China.
then Beijing , the capital.
Hangzhou and Suzhou the beautiful place in the south of China

xwarrior

« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2010, 05:27:22 AM »
My God! It's the 'Adam and Katherine Show.'  bibibibibi Have you two kiddies ever been out of China ???
I have my standards. They may be low, but I have them.
- Bette Midler

« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2010, 06:07:48 AM »
this is ridiculous and hilarious (unintentionally) but ultimately annoying.

Stil

• ChangshaNotes
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2010, 06:14:05 AM »
It's a better way to keep FT away from Gallop than actual complaints.

Raoul F. Duke

• Lovable Rogue
  • "Be specific if you order the mushrooms!"
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2010, 10:42:05 AM »
No lie, Bwana. If the horror stories don't convince you it's a bad school, these tactics sure should... dddddddddd
"Vicodin and dumplings...it's a great combination!" (Anthony Bourdain, in Harbin)

"Here in China we aren't just teaching...
we're building the corrupt, incompetent, baijiu-swilling buttheads of tomorrow!" (Raoul F. Duke)

kitano

• Children of the Atom
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2010, 04:34:34 PM »
fist i laughed, then i cried, then i laughed again, but a little part of me was gone, and it would never come back

« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2010, 04:42:00 PM »
These people really exist. I think they work for my company, writing the English texts. Raoul, how did you get them to come to the saloon? They're not in the same league as Englishdroid, but they're priceless.
You know, maybe we could make them a regular feature, something like the avatar caption. Just thinking aloud.

Edit
Just read the other threads this clown posted to. Very juvenile. Are they ummmm, gracing other EFL forums as well, or just ours?
(I love Xi'an too, it's a great place to visit, but that's another story)
« Last Edit: December 06, 2010, 05:20:39 PM by latefordinner »