Gannan Normal University

• 1 replies
Gannan Normal University
« on: May 13, 2008, 07:35:32 AM »
<I've removed the posts that were here. The guy who posted them just happened to join up as this school was under discussion, and only posted 3 times...ALL of them simply to pimp this school. Attempts at further communication, including a suggestion to maybe widen their scope a bit, were ignored and the member in question just dropped off the radar. To me, this suggests a hired gun...and we don't cotton to hired guns 'round these parts, Tex. Opining about your past or current employers is great, and we encourage that...as part of a larger forum participation. Just coming here to promote a business, and nothing else, is NOT cool and won't be happening on my watch. asasasasas  -RD>
« Last Edit: June 20, 2008, 08:05:53 PM by Raoul Duke »

Re: Gannan Normal University
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2008, 10:30:25 PM »
...and I'm one of these eeeevvil Aussies about to rock Ganzhou uuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuu!

Looking forward to heading there after the turmoil of this semester! I'm now trying to figure out how to get all my stuff down there and pack!
10 easy steps to stop procrastination.

Raoul F. Duke

• Lovable Rogue
  • "Be specific if you order the mushrooms!"
Re: Gannan Normal University
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2008, 08:07:14 PM »
Might wanna rethink this, Bec...or at least consider exploring other options. Dodgy methods aren't a good start to a relationship, methinks...
"Vicodin and dumplings...it's a great combination!" (Anthony Bourdain, in Harbin)

"Here in China we aren't just teaching...
we're building the corrupt, incompetent, baijiu-swilling buttheads of tomorrow!" (Raoul F. Duke)