My new son.

• 25 replies

psd4fan

• 在哈尔滨黑龙江中国
    • WillExcel TESOL
My new son.
« on: July 11, 2012, 12:02:56 PM »
My son Rhys Stanley May was born today at 10:25 am local time. He weighs 4.5kg or 9.9lbs. He is strong and healthy and although tired out completely mom is doing well too. I couldn't ask for more as I have so much to be thankful for. I only wish I was there to smoke some of my best cigars with you all. In lieu of that the next time you smoke or drink raise a glass for fatherhood and wish me well.

Re: My new son.
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2012, 12:38:54 PM »
What a cute little guy! Congrats!

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2012, 02:20:11 PM »
Congratulations!  agagagagag agagagagag

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2012, 02:43:50 PM »
Wonderful pictures.   akakakakak

Congratulations  bfbfbfbfbf agagagagag agagagagag

Love the Canada flag and matching outfit.  He looks like he is really healthy.   akakakakak
Be kind to dragons for thou are crunchy when roasted and taste good with brie.

George

• My view of China
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2012, 03:29:09 PM »
Congrats, PSD!! agagagagag agagagagag agagagagag agagagagag
The higher they fly, the fewer!    http://neilson.aminus3.com/

babala

« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2012, 06:09:20 PM »
Congrats!!!

He's beautiful bfbfbfbfbf
Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. Homer Simpson

« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2012, 06:49:13 PM »
Congratulations  agagagagag agagagagag agagagagag
"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination." Oscar Wilde.

"It's all oojah cum spiffy". Bertie Wooster.
"The stars are God's daisy chain" Madeleine Bassett.

« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2012, 11:06:47 PM »
haha, i like how you got the flags in there early!

agagagagag agagagagag congrats!  bfbfbfbfbf
两只老外, 两只老外,跑得快,跑得快,
一个是老酒鬼,一个是老色鬼,真奇怪, 真奇怪

AMonk

« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2012, 12:36:27 AM »
9.9 lbs!!  Big, bouncing Boy agagagagag  Happy Birth Day, Rhys akakakakak  cecececece
Moderation....in most things...

psd4fan

• 在哈尔滨黑龙江中国
    • WillExcel TESOL
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2012, 03:37:19 AM »
Thanks guys. I appreciate all of your kind words. The hardest thing so far has been trying to convince my wife and her family that what I'm doing while not perfect and even a little silly isn't going to kill him. I can seem to do anything right,  llllllllll

« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2012, 04:30:24 AM »
A friendly word of advice ... put your foot down early on that stuff psd. You're the kid's father. It is fine that they're protective of him, but you're not an idiot and foreigners are perfectly capable of raising children. You need to nip the steamrolling thing in the bud or else you'll find yourself being totally shut out and your wife (and therefore your MIL) will be completely in charge of all baby related decisions. I've seen it before.

Every new parent makes some mistakes! You're allowed! The good news is that babies are surprisingly hardy. ;)

« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2012, 10:30:19 AM »
Congratulations psd4fan and Mrs fan. agagagagag Did your wife have the C Section? With a baby that big, I would have needed one. bfbfbfbfbf Lovely photos thanks!

psd4fan

• 在哈尔滨黑龙江中国
    • WillExcel TESOL
« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2012, 01:11:42 PM »
TLD I will. Granny she did. Thanks for the advice.

« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2012, 11:35:35 PM »
Thanks guys. I appreciate all of your kind words. The hardest thing so far has been trying to convince my wife and her family that what I'm doing while not perfect and even a little silly isn't going to kill him. I can seem to do anything right,  llllllllll

PSD - for the benefit of all us prospective parents out there, could you outline some of the issues that have come up?

when you have time, of course, I realise you're prob quite busy right now...  ahahahahah bfbfbfbfbf
两只老外, 两只老外,跑得快,跑得快,
一个是老酒鬼,一个是老色鬼,真奇怪, 真奇怪

Ruth

« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2012, 11:56:23 PM »
Awwww - another adorable Saloon Rugrat. Congratulations psd and Mrs psd. Welcome to the World (and the Saloon, of course) Little Rhys.
If you want to walk on water, you have to get out of the boat.