Gallop International English School in Xi'an Is A Bunch Of Crooked, Evil Idiots!

• 27 replies

Stil

• ChangshaNotes
Re: I love Gallop International English School in Xi'an ,China.
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2010, 06:52:31 PM »
I find the most interesting thing to be that 'adam' believes his English is good enough to even try this. I mean really, who would this fool? Incredible!

« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2010, 07:33:36 PM »
I find the most interesting thing to be that 'adam' believes his English is good enough to even try this. I mean really, who would this fool? Incredible!

That's exactly what I thought. The level of delusion apparent on this thread is pretty amazing.

El Macho

• 东北人都是活雷锋
« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2010, 07:38:29 PM »
The Saloon is the top hit on Google for Gallop International English School, as well as other permutations of its name. I'll give it a link from my own blog, just to help the pagerank juice ;)

Raoul F. Duke

• Lovable Rogue
  • "Be specific if you order the mushrooms!"
« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2010, 09:43:53 AM »
Thanks! Yes, the more sites link to us, the higher our ranking becomes. agagagagag

I think you've also hit on the answer to a mystery for me...
Within the last few days I've been contacted, one way or another, by several representatives of schools that have all gotten bad reviews on our pages.

Using Yahoo search on those schools' names, our reviews come up 2nd or 3rd on the list of hits.
So no wonder the poor things are upset. uuuuuuuuuu

I see it as one more reason to say: "Thank God for The Saloon!" agagagagag
"Vicodin and dumplings...it's a great combination!" (Anthony Bourdain, in Harbin)

"Here in China we aren't just teaching...
we're building the corrupt, incompetent, baijiu-swilling buttheads of tomorrow!" (Raoul F. Duke)

« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2010, 01:23:20 PM »
So they blame us because they have a shitty school?  mmmmmmmmmm

KEWL well done folks dddddddddd
For you to insult me, first I must value your opinion

decurso

• Chinese Rocks
« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2010, 02:08:36 PM »
That's great news...high these cretins realized that their actions DO have consequences.  agagagagag

« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2010, 04:20:56 PM »
what d and DD just said.
I don't so much care that "the poor things are upset", (though gods know most of them deserve it!) as that we provide fair warning to the new fish who would unknowingly swim into their nets.
We don't have to get shrill (in fact I think that's counterproductive. Is silverboy still around?), we just have to present the info and keep it warm. It works this way.

did Adam and Kate visit the spoon? I can't find any trace of them there. That may be because  hhhhhhhhhh spotted them for what they are and expunged all trace of them. That's his style. Personally, I like yours RD. More fun this way.

« Reply #22 on: December 07, 2010, 05:39:17 PM »
my positive NIT review doesn't appear on google when I search for it :(

shame that it works so well for such negative reviews.

Monkey King

« Reply #23 on: December 07, 2010, 07:53:46 PM »
it can just take a while for these things to show up on the search engines - i think that original Gallop post was pretty ancient.

Raoul F. Duke

• Lovable Rogue
« Reply #24 on: December 08, 2010, 12:36:46 AM »

Hmmmm...I guess so, in a sense.
It goes sort of like, "If you (The Saloon) weren't so unsporting and uncooperative as to let people come on and reveal how shitty our school really is, then nobody would know our school is so shitty, and so for all intents and purposes our school wouldn't be shitty at all, would it?" bibibibibi
"Vicodin and dumplings...it's a great combination!" (Anthony Bourdain, in Harbin)

we're building the corrupt, incompetent, baijiu-swilling buttheads of tomorrow!" (Raoul F. Duke)

« Reply #25 on: December 08, 2010, 01:46:29 AM »

Hmmmm...I guess so, in a sense.
It goes sort of like, "If you (The Saloon) weren't so unsporting and uncooperative as to let people come on and reveal how shitty our school really is, then nobody would know our school is so shitty, and so for all intents and purposes our school wouldn't be shitty at all, would it?" bibibibibi

Fascinating, so shitty English schools are sort of like schrodinger's cat?

« Reply #26 on: December 08, 2010, 03:38:36 AM »
Schrodinger's skat? Well in the sense that they are neither alive nor dead but certainly bloody furious, the comparison holds. But really, its only a matter of trying to shoot the messenger, with chinese characteristics.

Raoul F. Duke

• Lovable Rogue
Hey all,
our warnings regarding this place are slipping in the search engines!

Yeah, we're still high up, and OK, the other reviews are also bad (imagine that!), but we're no longer #1.

If you haven't already, and you have some kind of website presence, please embed these URLs somewhere in your site:
http://raoulschinasaloon.com/index.php?topic=5822
http://raoulschinasaloon.com/index.php?topic=1021

Help keep us #1!

Thanks!
Raoul