microsofts new web chat thing

• 3 replies
microsofts new web chat thing
« on: November 15, 2010, 03:04:35 AM »
is really bloody annoying. suddenly there is a browser based messenger that atuo loads every time you check your email?

it's really frustrating, just means on msn people are popping on and offline all the time. whats the bloody point! if people want to message eachother that is what messenger is for! it's as annoying as facebook chat!

god i hate it, i'm actually tempted to use another email/ messenger

Re: microsofts new web chat thing
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2010, 03:15:21 AM »
i agree, it really annoyed me  this summer when the stand alone messenger dissappeared, and this new thing showed up. I found out I was online whenever i logged into my hotmail and could not figure out how to turn it off. Everyone kept trying to chat with me and I would not even know I was getting messages. Told all my proper contacts to start using my yahoo.
But it ven acts up because they have a similiar one but their stand alone messenger still works.

Foscolo

• Boom boom!
    • ELTpublishing
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2010, 02:07:54 PM »
How many times do we geeks have to say this? Everything to do with Microsoft/MSN sucks! Minimise your exposure as much as possible.
Free stuff for teaching English with jokes: ESLjokes.net.

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2010, 10:14:00 PM »
but msn messenger has been a staple of my internet diet for the last 10 years. i still remember the glorious day that I switched from Yahoo to msn. it was wonderful