madonna is the spokesman for facism

• 52 replies

psd4fan

• 在哈尔滨黑龙江中国
    • WillExcel TESOL
Re: madonna is the spokesman for facism
« Reply #45 on: November 10, 2010, 08:01:43 PM »
Wait, half of our power is French now? good lord.
To quote Johnny English, "As far as I'm concerned, the only thing the French should be allowed to host is an invasion."  ahahahahah

A-Train

« Reply #46 on: November 10, 2010, 08:32:37 PM »
from speaking to a lot of chinese, koreans and americans in the last 2 years i kind of view britain as americas best state tbh

Well they're sure better than those flippin' Iraqis.  Those guys have shown NO gratitude for all that we've done for them.
"The young do not know enough to be prudent, and therefore attempt the impossible and achieve it, generation after generation.

Pearl S. Buck

« Reply #47 on: November 10, 2010, 08:41:57 PM »
Well obviously Britain's the best state. It's like the rest of them but with healthcare, no stupid accents and better currency. Maybe some day America will just give it up and let us be our own independent country. First think would be to prohibit guns I thinks.

« Reply #48 on: November 10, 2010, 11:40:09 PM »
I recall an episode of "Yes, Prime Minister" where the PM is cautioned that a given policy choice might upset the Americans. "Whose country is it anyways, ours or theirs?" he asks. To that, the cabinet secretary replies, "There are two schools of thought on that, sir. I must admit that I hold the minority position. I like to think it's ours"

Does this mean that the English will at least hesitate and think the next time the Americans tell them to invade another country?

Monkey King

« Reply #49 on: November 11, 2010, 02:41:58 AM »
Andrew Marr's History of Modern Britain series is a pretty good and entertaining summary of how the UK got to where it is today.  He's got his own bias though.

Escaped Lunatic

• Finding new ways to conquer the world
    • EscapedLunatic.com
« Reply #50 on: November 11, 2010, 06:52:15 PM »
The dominoes are falling.

UK now confirmed as a state.
Next, Canadian Provinces (except Quebec - who needs that headache?)
Mexico (gotta find some place to send those desert-trained combat troops when we're done in Iraq and Afghanistan)

Start adding those stars now.  blblblblbl blblblblbl blblblblbl blblblblbl
I'm pro-cloning and we vote!               Why isn't this card colored green?
EscapedLunatic.com

A-Train

« Reply #51 on: November 11, 2010, 07:35:19 PM »
from speaking to a lot of chinese, koreans and americans in the last 2 years i kind of view britain as americas best state tbh

Well they're sure better than those flippin' Iraqis.  Those guys have shown NO gratitude for all that we've done for them.

I COULD jump to a conclusion that you're talking about "Operation Iraqi Freedom," but I might be wrong. No gratitude for all of what that who did for them?

For all that AMERICA has done for Iraq, of course.  Created total chaos, led to the deaths of 100's of thousands of innocents, blew up their infrastructure, dismembered their social fabric, etc. etc.  And we don't even get a "thank-you".  Jeez.
"The young do not know enough to be prudent, and therefore attempt the impossible and achieve it, generation after generation.

Pearl S. Buck

« Reply #52 on: November 12, 2010, 04:37:49 AM »
For all that AMERICA has done for Iraq, of course.  Created total chaos, led to the deaths of 100's of thousands of innocents, blew up their infrastructure, dismembered their social fabric, etc. etc.  And we don't even get a "thank-you".  Jeez.

Its not like you haven't done it before

bcbcbcbcbc                                       hhhhhhhhhh
For you to insult me, first I must value your opinion