Bucket List Items...

• 3 replies

Raoul F. Duke

• Lovable Rogue
  • "Be specific if you order the mushrooms!"
Bucket List Items...
« on: January 15, 2011, 08:54:45 AM »
Geez, I know you hate to think about this...almost as much as I hate to bring it up...but recent posts have made me think that maybe a bit of planning is a good idea.

Whether we realize it or not, whether we ever meet in person or not, all of us here are part of a community of friends, people who actually care about us...and those bonds only grow stronger as time goes by.

I hope we all live at least another 200 years, and that I never have to add anyone else to our Memorial Garden. But just in case, please consider doing two things for us:

1. Make sure we have a photo of you we can put in the Garden. I want the photo of me at my DJ station for myself; hard to find a happier time when I was photographed. I also have a photo of Dr. Con puking into my toilet I'm awfully fond of. ahahahahah agagagagag
Please send a photo of your choice to the Mod or Admin of your choice; we'll keep it private for you.

2. Wherever you are, have someone close to you who will let us know if the worst ever happens. Bad though the news may be, just remembering you as the guy who suddenly disappeared forever wouldn't be too good, either. You can give my e-mail address, yochinaraoul@yahoo.com , or use someone else's here if you prefer.

You're part of us. We're part of you. Please keep us in mind while you have the choice.

OK, enough morbidity. Go live forever now please. akakakakak
"Vicodin and dumplings...it's a great combination!" (Anthony Bourdain, in Harbin)

"Here in China we aren't just teaching...
we're building the corrupt, incompetent, baijiu-swilling buttheads of tomorrow!" (Raoul F. Duke)

Re: Bucket List Items...
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2011, 10:07:00 AM »
Conversely, so longf as I never send you a photo, I'll never die.  uuuuuuuuuu

Fuck, already archived. llllllllll  Writing out my will now.
And there is no liar like the indignant man... -Nietszche

Nothing is so fatiguing as the eternal hanging on of an uncompleted task. -William James

englishmoose.com

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2011, 07:18:43 PM »
Be careful with the schizophrenic and the clones.

I bequeath everything to kitano (epecially my bar bill)
For you to insult me, first I must value your opinion

Raoul F. Duke

• Lovable Rogue
  • "Be specific if you order the mushrooms!"
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2011, 06:28:44 AM »
Crap, sorry, forgot to lock this.
I was taking it kinda serious, ya know?
"Vicodin and dumplings...it's a great combination!" (Anthony Bourdain, in Harbin)

"Here in China we aren't just teaching...
we're building the corrupt, incompetent, baijiu-swilling buttheads of tomorrow!" (Raoul F. Duke)