Why I love Chinese girls!

• 156 replies

Escaped Lunatic

• Finding new ways to conquer the world
    • EscapedLunatic.com
Why I love Chinese girls!
« on: March 11, 2011, 10:33:08 PM »
Ben Dan and I were getting the UFO Thread farther and farther off the rails.  Plus, I thought the incredible beauty of Chinese girls was a topic that deserves its own thread.

First let me bring you up to speed in the existing conversation:

I had suggested a few reasons for alien visitations.  Along with checking us out as a potential food source for the future, I offered, Or, they're all just like me.  Here to check out the amazingly hot Chinese girls.  akakakakak

Ben Dan replied, I find most of them average looking, and as regards appearances indistinguishable from the ones I knew in the West.

Naturally, I was deeply shocked and accused him of being some sort of alien robot (seems like an obvious explanation to me ahahahahah).

Ben Dan responded:
I get your humor, but, when I think of a robot I think "unconscious" or an "automaton." I see why Western guys go around saying the Chinese girls are super hot. But it's not the girls themselves, but rather the context in which the girls are perceived. A man living in New York wanted to meet a Chinese girl. He looked online to meet one from China. Having lived in NY myself I wondered why he didn't just go outside, because there are oodles of Chinese girls in NY. So it's curious, isn't it, that Western men back home often don't find the local Chinese girls there hot, even though they are, as I said, virtually indistinguishable from the ones here? The difference is in the context, and that context is availability and receptivity. The Western counterparts – young Chinese women – wouldn't give most of us expats a second glance.

So what is "hot" is not the girls themselves – if one were terribly honest with oneself one might actually prefer young white women if one could have them – but the "patriarchy which makes them available to people who they wouldn't normally be available to in a more equal society."

I've had Asian girlfriends in Asia and in America, and for me they are the same. I also find Asian girls quite attractive and cute, but so are all reasonably fit, reasonably good-looking young women. I think if Western men could magically choose whatever girl they wanted, regardless of "race" or social class, miraculously the preference for less-privileged Asian girls living in the developing world would disappear and they might find themselves picking white girls…

But, nobody really wants to face not being able to have what they really want, so better to convince oneself of something else. I convince myself that Chinese food is my favorite food, but if I had access and money to eat at any restaurant, hot pot might become a lot less frequent.

wtf

And I replied, Unlike some of the guys looking to marry some sweet little thing half their age, my very hot Chinese fiancee is the oldest of my very dear Chinese female friends and is nearly my own age.

For me, Chinese girls have been hot since the time I was old enough to notice girls.  A Chinese accent only adds to the already extreme beauty that was already there.  One time at English corner I was asked which country had the prettiest girls.  I told them China.  A few claimed that I'd have said Japan if I was in Japan or Thailand if I was in Thailand.  I won the argument by pointing out that I could have gone to either of those countries to teach English, but didn't even bother to look for jobs anywhere else - since Chinese girls were the prettiest.

Thus, I'll stick to my theory that aliens could be here to study hot Chinese girls.  They are sometimes sighted in other countries, since there are also hot girls elsewhere in different colors, shapes, and sizes.  However, since Chinese girls are the hottest of all and China has more of them than anywhere else, I think there should be more UFO sightings here.

And Ben Dan replied:
think we've gone well off topic barely paying lip service to Aliens and UFOs, but maybe no one will notice.

In your case it sounds like you are a genuine connoisseur of the female Chinese physiognomy (or at least believe you are). Age difference isn't such a big issue here, but it is somewhat admirable to see someone marry or date someone close to their own age. I'm not THAT old, but it's almost impossible for me to meet anyone near my age that is single in my 3rd tier city. I haven't met even one.

I will boldly say that in my case, while I definitely have an eye for Asian girls, I also think it's because I live here and all the other things related to that. I'm quite sure if I lived in South America or the Middle East my preferences would change accordingly.

Honestly, did you come to China BECAUSE of the "hot girls," or is that just some hyperbole?

What is it that makes the Chinese girls so hot, I wonder? For me, their figures are a bit like a lollipop = round head and thin body without much in the way of curves. Vietnamese women struck me as the most attractive, and some other men who'd worked in China offered the same unsolicited opinion. I also thought the Chinese girls in the south – considered by many in the center to be ugly – were quite beautiful, and even the fruit sellers might stop me in my tracks. My guess is the mix between Chinese and SE Asian.

I have a friend who has a distinct preference for Korean girls, so I guess it's quite possible, all other things equal, to still hanker after Chinese girls. Many are conspicuously slight in the derriere for my particular tastes, so I'm probably in the wrong country, at least from that perspective. But I didn't come here for the hot girls so it probably doesn't matter.

I recall seeing a movie made in Iraq or thereabouts, and the women in it (probably actresses, so not a true representation) were consistently so beautiful that if I wanted to go where the beautiful women were I might need to enlist.

Enjoy your ladies. [Note that I am very, very slowly learning to appreciate less is more of the derriere, but will revert the second I see a more conventionally proportioned one in my own eyes]

That gets everyone up to speed.  And now, to continue my eternal love story with Chinese girls. . . .

Ben Dan, finding a never married Chinese girl past her 20's is rare.  I'm quite happy with my formerly married fiancee (change that to wife in 3 weeks) and am made even more happy since she comes equipped with a 12 year old daughter, who is even more beautiful.  Keep looking.  Even in your 3rd tier city, there are bound to be some very nice divorcees and widows.

So, how did I develop this complete and utter devotion to Chinese females above all the other pretty girls on the planet?  It's a long (and sadly, not sordid llllllllll) story.

I've admired girls of the Orient since I was a child.  When I was 7, my parents "sponsored" a Korean guy who came over to go to college.  Not financially sponsored (his father was RICH!), but more of a "helping him out with all the paperwork and other issues.  Because of this, I got an early start learning to use chopsticks (a useful survival skill in China, both to avoid starvation and embarrassment).  He became my "oldest brother."  After a couple of years, his family arranged a marriage for him to a very beautiful Korean girl.

I can still remember the first time I saw her.  I was only 9 or 10.  That face.  That hair.  Those eyes.  She was my first and only childhood crush. ajajajajaj

(But what about Chinese girls?  Hang on, I'm getting to that.)

After they were married, I got to spend quite a bit of time at their house.  She played the piano incredibly well (she was getting a Masters degree in Piano).  His cooking was great.  Her cooking was nothing short of amazing.  For someone who grew up on hamburgers, hot dogs, and pizza, it was an epiphany, and only further deepened my crush on her. ajajajajaj

Sadly, they eventually went back to Korea and I've only seen them a couple of times since.  Even though she's a grandmother now, she's still beautiful.

Shortly before they left, South Vietnam became Southern Vietnam (I'm giving away too much about my advanced age).  My family's church sponsored some refugees.  I got to meet one of the families, and there was a girl about my own age.  Although I knew some pretty girls who were while, black, and brown, this was the first girl of the Orient of my own age that I had ever met.  I only saw her a few times, but she was amazing to behold.

I middle school, there was one (and only one ananananan) Japanese girl.  She wasn't the prettiest, but was still super cute (even cuter when I bumped into her one time while at university).

After living in redneck central for most of my childhood, I finally did finally get to experience a more internationalized environment at University.  I never managed to hook up with any of those amazing oriental girls, but always found them so incredibly attractive.  Thinking back, I was so afraid of being rejected by one that I never dared to approach any of them.  Instead, I mostly dated inside my own ethnic group, with only a limited number of dates outside the whitebread category.

After getting married to a wonderful girl (who is still wonderful, but we just weren't meant to spend our lives together - she's still a good friend), I was working in a lab on campus and was doing paperwork for expat post-doctoral researchers (yes, part of my job was being an FAO).  After the guys from India and the USSR (another clue about my age), a wonderful woman from China.  She was almost 20 years older than I was, but was still utterly captivating.  She was from Liaoning, and had one of those perfect, flat northern Chinese faces. ajajajajaj

Despite severe language difficulties, she became very good friends with me and my wife.  One of her roommates had a part time job at a Chinese restaurant that made perfect wonton soup (other than admiring Chinese girls, I'm also here to look for soup like that - I've searched the USA and Europe and haven't found it).  When she left, we took her to the airport.  Just before she got on the plane, she suddenly kissed me, the walked through the boarding entrance before I could react.

It was just a very quick kiss, but it was such a surprise, and such a delight. akakakakak

Later, I was working and taking classes in Public Health at the university.  There were more foreign students than American ones.  I used to tell people that it was like working at the UN.  If we'd only allowed penguins to enroll, I'd have had friends from all 7 continents.  I got to admire (and occasionally flirt with) beautiful girls from all over, but the ones from East Asia still stood out, and there was this one Chinese girl . . . .

Have you ever seen one of those porcelain or ivory statues of an impossibly tall and thin Chinese girl?  This girl was one of those brought to life.  Her face would have made Aphrodite's heart explode in a jealous rage.  She was at least 6 feet tall and her hair was at least 5 feet long.  I think she was a med student only take one or two classes at Public Health, since I didn't see her often.  All the times I saw her she was either standing still or sitting, except once . . .

I was in the computer lab with a coworker beating one of the balky PC's back into being cooperative.  I was in mid-sentence when that Chinese girl walked by.  Her hair flowed behind her like an ebony flag as she moved.  I've never seen anything like it before or since.  I couldn't continue what I was saying, I couldn't move, I'm not even sure if my heart was still beating.  I just stared in rapt fascination as something more beautiful than anything I could have ever imagined moved across my field of view. ajajajajaj ajajajajaj ajajajajaj

Even though Chinese girls were more and more becoming the center of beauty and grace in my universe, I didn't ignore girls from elsewhere.  I was at a party in Arizona with a lovely Japanese girl.  Even more beautiful than her face was her laugh.  If anyone could ever have been said to have a laugh that sounded like the music made by silver bells, it was her.  I'd managed to collect kisses from girls from many countries by then, but none from Japan.  With the encouragement of someone even more drunk than I was, I went up, told her that I'd finally learned that it was better to try and fail than to forever regret not asking, explained how I deeply admired all girls from the Orient, explained how I'd never had the privilege of kissing a girl from Japan, and asked for a kiss.  She kindly agreed. ajajajajaj

I upgraded my satellite dish.  While checking out the new channels, I found a show called "Culture Express" on some station that I guessed must be called something like Culture Channel TV, since the initials were CCTV.  Then I saw Da Shan and realized that maybe it wasn't 100% cultural. ahahahahah

Still, CCTV had some special wonders.  Centre Stage, then hosted by the incredibly beautiful Helen Feng ajajajajaj, showed me even more of Chinese music.  The first time I heard Miao singing, all I could think was "no human voices could possibly be that beautiful."

Florida used to have a copy of something that's only found in Shenzhen.  A theme park called Splendid China.  If you haven't been to the one in SZ, check it out.  The main section (common to both parks) is miniatures of many of the architectural wonders of China.  The one in SZ has two advantages over the one in Florida.  It has an ethnic village area, and it didn't go out of business.

I loved the park in Florida.  Somehow, I always felt at peace there.  Plus, the Chinese girls in the shows were spectacular, and there were plenty of other Chinese people who seemed to like attending to get a little taste of home.  When it failed, I managed to get to the auctions.  My perfect daughter looks like she's going to fit the Peacock Girl dress I snagged.  I've also got a pile of other intriguing outfits, an assortment of Terra Cotta warriors, some bits and pieces from Florida's Great Wall, plus quite a few other odds and ends.  Sadly, I couldn't get the house from the Water Village into my cargo container when I moved, so it's still sitting in Florida.

It was when I was at those auctions that someone suggested I should try teaching English in China.

Despite being scared witless on that first flight to Hong Kong, the number of pretty Chinese girls was reassuring.  During my first few classes teaching here, I considered myself lucky to managed to complete sentences without loosing my ability to speak every time one of the girls smiled at me.

Yes, there are many beautiful girls from many places, but Chinese ones have secured an unbreakable place in the center of my heart.  With other girls, I'm prefer more of a Marilyn Monroe shape to a Twiggy.  With Chinese girls, the face, hair, and eyes captivate me.  The curves are still there, but are just more subtle.  I do remember wondering why all my students had the same standard B cup sized breasts - until I saw a rack of padded bras that matched them all perfectly. ahahahahah  The good news is that despite the significant size difference, field tests show that Chinese ones seem to be much more sensitive to stimulation than western ones. afafafafaf

Lust and beauty can be with only the eyes, but love comes from the heart.  Getting to know Chinese girls exceeded any expectations I'd made from looking at them.  The kindness and friendships I was privileged to experience on my first trip to China captivated me even more than the beauty.  I'm still very close friends with some of the girls I met during my first weeks in China.

Over time, I developed a close group of female friends who I consider to be my personal Chinese angels (they are all too intriguing to be classified as mere humans).  All of them are amazing and wonderful girls and I treasure each moment spent with them.  But I am not just a lucky guy who has his own personal group of Celestial Daughters to hang out with.  I am the world's luckiest guy. . .

One of my former students arranged my birthday party one year.  There was this new girl from her hometown who seemed a little . . .  bossy at first.  We had a short KTV party before the dinner and she and I sang together and flirted (nothing unusual there - I think I've flirted with about 10,000 Chinese beauties by now).  It rained heavily starting about an hour before the party, so some people (including a few of my angels) didn't make it to the party.  I ended up sitting next to the new girl.

One of my male friends decided to discuss the economy, but wanted to do it in Chinese.  I was annoyed.  Everyone at the party spoke English, plus part of my day job involves writing about world economics.  He said it would take 10 minutes.  After 15 minutes I got REALLY bored and started trying to play with the new girl's hair.  I LOVE Chinese girl's hair, and usually get swatted when I try to play with it.  This time I didn't get swatted.  By the end of the party, I had her phone number.  There was something about her.  She reminded me of my other angels, but there was more to it than that.

I made it a point to get to know her better and she captivated me and I felt more and more like she was the one I wanted to spend my life with.  It turns out that she had the most amazingly beautiful daughter who changed my whole viewpoint about having children.  I wanted that girl to be my daughter too.

So, here I am.  I live in China now.  Every where I go, there are beautiful Chinese girls from every province.  I have girls who are angels as my closest friends.  I'm about to marry my own personal Chinese goddess.  We have the world's most beautiful girl as our daughter.

I'm the luckiest guy in the world and I love Chinese girls. akakakakak agagagagag akakakakak
I'm pro-cloning and we vote!               Why isn't this card colored green?
EscapedLunatic.com

Re: Why I love Chinese girls!
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2011, 12:03:05 PM »
EL, that was very interesting and informative. bfbfbfbfbf From a female perspective, what initially attracted/attracts me to a guy was his smile and his eyes. The MOST important thing for me however is that he and I need to be on the same level intellectually. The relationship/friendship could go NO further without that connection. I don't care if he was really handsome or had a magnificent physique, by women's standards,that was/is not important to me. I may be called "racist" but Cultural differences are also something which can cause problems from my perspective.  Your lady and her daughter sound as if they belong in your life and I truly wish you all the happiness in the world. agagagagag  akakakakak

Ben Dan, I admire your courage and your honesty. bfbfbfbfbf Many of the points that you raised, have been spot on in many of the cases I have observed here in the land of Oz. I do understand that men and women often think very differently about matters such as this.

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2011, 10:02:34 PM »
Granny: Thanks for the compliment! Hardly brave, though, and probably just something like 78% honest because there's probably always stuff I don't really want to face.

EL: Wow, that was an epochal post. It's interesting and will stick with me, subtly coloring my experience of living in China. Now I remember your funny post about falling in love with the 12 years old and getting married to her mother. [By the way, thanks for not being offended by my examination of the phenomenon of Western guys thinking Chinese girls are so hot. One of my best friends out here always says similar things].

So it seems you like Asian girls, and Chinese girls in particular. I believe you! I'm a bit impressed you've maintained such a thoroughly romantic view of women.

I want to now address why I don't think Chinese girls are super hot(which, has little to do with your very different experience, so there's nothing about who's right or wrong, just difference angles)

WHY CHINESE GIRLS AREN'T SUPER HOT

I teach university students, and because most English majors are female, most my students are young women, or "girls". Consequently, I'm exposed to quite a large number of these ladies, and I've known some for over a year, and I have the occasional conversations and so on.

One of the things that's struck me is that the ones who are the prettiest on the first day are not necessarily so later on when I've had a chance to know their personalities. As Granny said, at least for me in regards to students, a big smile and a sparkle in the eye are the most appealing things about my students. What makes the most beautiful ones in the end is how they are animated rather than just the surface beauty. I don't fancy my students (I seem to have turned off the "turn on" switch), but if I were pressed to choose one, hypothetically, it probably wouldn't be the prettiest one.

Less philosophically, after living in China for a number of years I can safely say most my students are average looking. Most come to class as they are: not dolled up or wearing the ubiquitous high heels and leggings (whereas young ladies I see on the street very frequently seem to have gotten their style ideas from prostitutes). "Hot" for me means "sexy," and it'd be a bit of a stretch for me to call most of my students "sexy." There are maybe a few here and there. When I sent home some pictures of me and groups of my students nobody wrote back to say how beautiful, cute, hot or sexy they were.

I also know my students quite well, and having had Asian girlfriends in the West and in Asia, I'm virtually unable to "objectify" them in the way some men might. This was particularly evident when I lived for a while in Thailand. I couldn't see Thai girls the way other men did, as cute, stupid, disposable animals who they couldn't actually relate to, and felt no compunctions about using for an evening and rotating out the next.

So, because of my job, I know quite a lot of young Chinese ladies, and I think they're great. They're fine to look at, and I'd feel hurt or saddened if anyone said any of them were plain or ugly. But, honestly, they're not, as a group, hot. Dandruff is quite common, as are teeth problems of various kinds, and some skin troubles. Most of them wear glasses. Again, they're nice, they're fine, but "hot"? [I do confess that the Thai students that had to wear tight uniforms might have been a bit more distracting.]

Excuse me for being redundant, I've got a rather unpleasant hangover, and it's mucking with my ability to be concise. Some Chinese girls are hot, a few super hot, but most are ordinary IME (in my eyes)

suddenly it become more of a statement to NOT have a tattoo…

randyjac

• 老骥伏枥
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2011, 10:48:05 PM »
There's a lot to like about Chinese women. I am happily married to one (yikes, I almost forgot 'happily'). As far as comparing to other nationalities is concerned, I have decided, after extensive research, that females everywhere have a great deal in common.

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2011, 11:19:14 AM »
I have decided, after extensive research, that females everywhere have a great deal in common.

I guess one could say the same about males. bfbfbfbfbf I wonder what other Saloonies think about this or am I opening Pandora's box? ahahahahah

Ben-Dan, again thanks for expressing your views so openly and honestly. I like to observe people and I have noticed that their actions often speak louder than their words. There is often "stuff" that most of us don't really want to face,but I admire those who face the truth and who have the courage to do so. I understand that it is nice to try to live in fairyland. akakakakak

« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2011, 06:04:16 PM »
In 1979 in a very white neighbourhood, I started dating a West Indian girl. The first woman of colour? Nope. 21 years later, we divorced but I wouldn't call it a failure and we're still friends. After her came a Nigerian, a Russian Jew and a few others. Now I've been with a Chinese girl for the last three years. Often the g/f asks me how I feel about dating an oriental. I usually don't even thing about that part, never did. Not even with friends and clients from anywhere.

Do I like Chinese girls? Oh hell yes, they are fricken hot! just like West Indian girls, Nigerians, Russian Jews and many others. What did they have in common other that they had enough taste in being with me? They were good, strong and intelligent people. And yes, the sex was great. That's a part of the relationship, not the reason
For you to insult me, first I must value your opinion

« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2011, 11:45:12 AM »
the sex was great. That's a part of the relationship, not the reason

Thanks Day Dreamer that was very interesting. bfbfbfbfbf May I ask another question and get your response and others also? If the sex was not "great" but you persevered for a while, would the goodness,strength and intelligence be enough to outweigh the not too great sex?

jpd01

« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2011, 04:30:11 PM »
For me I guess I have to agree with ben-dan, I don't find Chinese girls in any way more appealing than any other kind of women.
I am married to a Chinese woman but only because she is the one for me, it has nothing to do with her ethnicity at all.
Frankly some Chinese girls are blindingly hot!! But then again I can find examples of very attractive women in any country or culture.
In my opinion if you look simply at the number of Chinese you see in the streets every day then I would say most are plain or ugly in all fairness. The thing I like most about Chinese girls is their spirit.
Most Chinese girls are friendly and a joy to be around, probably not as stimulating as some western girls (if I spoke fluent Chinese this would probably be remedied most likely)
On the other hand my male Chinese friends just wish that when it came down to it that Chinese girls were not so materialistic, I've seen this time and time again.
Strangely enough over the last few years I haven't found western women attractive at all, this I think is purely due to the close proximity of so many Asian girls.
Frankly I don't like most western women's attitude, especially here in China the western
"swagger" I find to be very unattractive. I've had some great and close female friends from Canada and Aus but none whom I've found to be attractive in the slightest.
I actually stopped dating for a while in Australia (about 2 years) because I found most young women's attitudes to be less than desirable. I was raised by my mother and taught to respect women, hold doors open for them and be polite and offer help when it was convenient etc Now that is seen as sexist and out dated and I actually had many occasions when young women would get angry or tell me off for being polite, as if I was trying to oppress them.
On the other hand the same women would complain that chivalry is dead and no men know how to treat a woman any more!
I'm considered an attractive guy (me mum said so  ahahahahah) and I've never had any problems getting a girl that I wanted (in Australia or any other country) but I just felt worn out of dating girls in Australia, most of the girls that had potential for good partners (not one time shags) were already taken and just became good friends.
For me it's not about looks it's about attitude.

Oh and granny may, yes the sex is not the most important thing. Every sex life gets stale after a while, that's why I like to go on holiday haha helps to spice it up a little. But the companionship and the quality time you spend with your partner is important.
That being said if there is no sex at all or it is terrible then that is probably a good indication that the two of you are no longer compatible on a physical level and have become room mates or friends instead of lovers.
"I don't understand what I did wrong except live a life that everyone is jealous of." Charlie Sheen.

Escaped Lunatic

• EscapedLunatic.com
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2011, 05:36:19 PM »
So it seems you like Asian girls, and Chinese girls in particular. I believe you! I'm a bit impressed you've maintained such a thoroughly romantic view of women.

To live a romantic and adventurous life, one needs to approach things with a romantic and adventurous attitude. ababababab

One of the things that's struck me is that the ones who are the prettiest on the first day are not necessarily so later on when I've had a chance to know their personalities.   As Granny said, at least for me in regards to students, a big smile and a sparkle in the eye are the most appealing things about my students. What makes the most beautiful ones in the end is how they are animated rather than just the surface beauty. I don't fancy my students (I seem to have turned off the "turn on" switch), but if I were pressed to choose one, hypothetically, it probably wouldn't be the prettiest one.

This part I can agree with.  Chinese or not, a sparkling personality makes a girl more attractive.  An unattractive personality will diminish how she looks.

Less philosophically, after living in China for a number of years I can safely say most my students are average looking. Most come to class as they are: not dolled up or wearing the ubiquitous high heels and leggings (whereas young ladies I see on the street very frequently seem to have gotten their style ideas from prostitutes). "Hot" for me means "sexy," and it'd be a bit of a stretch for me to call most of my students "sexy."

Hooker garb can be hot in it's own way, but I find a girl's natural features untarnished by makeup to be the best view.  For me, a Chinese girl heading out for a day of planting rice is hot and sexy.

There are maybe a few here and there. When I sent home some pictures of me and groups of my students nobody wrote back to say how beautiful, cute, hot or sexy they were.

Philistines!!! asasasasas asasasasas asasasasas

I also know my students quite well, and having had Asian girlfriends in the West and in Asia, I'm virtually unable to "objectify" them in the way some men might. This was particularly evident when I lived for a while in Thailand. I couldn't see Thai girls the way other men did, as cute, stupid, disposable animals who they couldn't actually relate to, and felt no compunctions about using for an evening and rotating out the next.

Those sad bastards should try viewing them as cute, intelligent, and utterly essential.

So, because of my job, I know quite a lot of young Chinese ladies, and I think they're great. They're fine to look at, and I'd feel hurt or saddened if anyone said any of them were plain or ugly. But, honestly, they're not, as a group, hot. Dandruff is quite common, as are teeth problems of various kinds, and some skin troubles. Most of them wear glasses. Again, they're nice, they're fine, but "hot"?

Not all are flawless, but the typical Chinese girl still possesses both an inner and outer beauty that rocks my world every time I walk past one on the street.

[I do confess that the Thai students that had to wear tight uniforms might have been a bit more distracting.]

Let's face it.  Whoever first came up with the basic design for Asian school girl uniforms was the world's greatest pervert. afafafafaf

The thing I like most about Chinese girls is their spirit.

I'll agree 100% here.  For me, the inner beauty of a Chinese girl can be even better than the outer beauty. akakakakak
EscapedLunatic.com

« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2011, 06:10:07 PM »
I'm a big fan of outer beauty, and Chinese girls have it in abundance. They also have awesome personalities for the most part. White girls are all attitude generally and it bugs me (no offence white girls, I still love you) Wheras Chinese girls are more laid back, but still have fight in them, which I need in order to not get bored. Totally subserviant girls annoy me more than girls with too much attitude.

Escaped Lunatic

• EscapedLunatic.com
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2011, 07:41:00 PM »
Totally subserviant girls annoy me more than girls with too much attitude.

Chinese girls only pretend to be subservient to lull you into a false sense of complacency. cbcbcbcbcb
EscapedLunatic.com

decurso

• Chinese Rocks
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2011, 10:28:35 PM »
EL...this is a delightfully tongue-in-cheek thread that made my morning (or afternoon, as I didn't really wake up until 2:30 PM).

I never had a Chinese "girlfriend" per se, but I did date a lot of Chinese girls (which in some respects is better) and I adored most of them. I'm not talking about looks, either...they were just really cool chicks. Yeah, a lot of them were 15-16 yeaers yonger than me, but I did date a few within my own age group. I dated millionaires, university students, manic depressive, suicidal psychopaths...and loved every minute of it. Perhaps there is something about cross cultural dating that makes the whole experience much more intense. Afterall, as I laid naked next to a 24 year old Chinese girl who was sobbing and talking about how she wanted to kill herself....I was acutely aware that this kind of thing was not a part of the life plan I had a few years back.

Now I am no longer in China, and I do find myself missing Chinese girls a great deal. There is one I talk to on MSN all the time, and another (whom I dated for 6 months before she moved to Shenzhen) on QQ. If I had to come up with any reason at all to return to China, it would be one of these girls.

Currently I live in Thailand, and in my experience Thai girls are just not the same. Most of them, anyway. They have a great sense of fun, but most of them are sadly lacking in depth. You can't stay up talking all night to most Thai girls...it's just endless, non-stop meaningless sex. And hpw terrible is that, really? I came to form the following opinion....Thai girls for lovers (for I have to say that if bed sports were an Olympic event, the Thai womens team would take gold every year), but Chinese girls for girlfriends.

Now I have a Thai girlfriend and she has totally killed my theory. She's amazing, actually. So what have I learned from her? You can generalize about girls based on natioality, race, ect, and if you know what you are talking about, you'll be right most of the time. So it's OK to make broad, sweeping generalizations. BUT...just remember each person is different, so don't smell too much of whatever you're shovelling. At the end of the day, we're all just people.

« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2011, 11:07:22 PM »
About a couple of the latest posts

It's good to see more woman's perspectives. I was a member of the ajarn (Thai for "Teacher") forum about 5 or so years ago, and at the time it was so overrun with outspoken expat men that there were no visible, participating women or Thais on the forum. The racism and sexism could also be cut with a chain saw.

It is a bit odd when Western men criticize Western women, particularly from their own country. It basically says, "If I were a woman I'd dislike myself, or at least not think I was desirable."

About the Thai girls. Hopefully all that stuff about most of them being sex Olympiads and lacking depth was more tongue-in-cheek humor… I've lived in Thailand and had two Thai girlfriends; also could speak and read and write the language. The Thais I knew didn't lack depth and weren't any more obsessed about sex than anyone else [though some of the expats I ran across in Thailand seemed to fit that description]. To characterize them as lacking substance and being sex machines unfortunately adds to the worst stereotypes of them. Sometimes expats visiting Thailand are primarily exposed to girls they meet in bars or on Kao San road, in Pattaya or Patpong or other heavily touristed places. These girls are often not your average girls, hence the skills and lack of education.
suddenly it become more of a statement to NOT have a tattoo…

Escaped Lunatic

• EscapedLunatic.com
« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2011, 11:46:29 PM »
Maybe I can clear something up. If you're ever wondering how to treat a woman, just treat her like a human being. Whether she's American or Chinese or Thai or... you get the picture?

But it's so much nicer to treat her like an angel. akakakakak

It's just highly unlikely that there can be a greater concentration of beauty in the human population of one particular area. Certain individuals might find particular characteristics attractive, granted, but if we could do some sort of survey in which all of the people in the world got to look at all of the other people in the world (not just the ones we can see by virtue of being in the same country) and rate their attractiveness then it's probable that the ratio of attractive to unattractive people in any given country would be the same.

"Highly unlikely" isn't always equal to impossible.  Part of the joy of being a self-proclaimed Lunatic is that I can readily ignore public opinion polls and also get to live in my own specially customized version of reality.  Like the great Adam Savage said, "I reject your reality and substitute my own." ahahahahah

As wonderful (and hot!) as I have found girls from all over the world to be (white black, yellow, red, brown, and any other shade - including one very hot girl who spent a couple of months colored gray due to some rough chemo), Chinese girls have slowly but surely earned an unshakable position in the center of my personal universe. ajajajajaj

Somehow, the trend seems the opposite for many of the Chinese guys I know.  I see Chinese guys absolutely drool over anyone female and not Chinese, with little regard to how attractive she would be by the more common standards in her home country (staple a red wig on a broom handle and I can find a Chinese guy who will take it to dinner ahahahahah).  One Chinese friend once confided to me that he was very sad since he couldn't afford to, . . . (how to put this delicately?) . . . spend some quality time with a Russian girl since the local establishment charged twice as much for Russian girls as they did for Chinese girls. afafafafaf
EscapedLunatic.com

decurso

• Chinese Rocks
« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2011, 12:00:13 AM »
Ben Dan, the sex olympiad comments were not meant to paint Thai girls as sex obsessed....just to remark that in my experience they are dynamite in bed. Without exception...so either I've had amazing luck or there is some truth to that.

As far as lacking in depth, I only mean that in comparison to Chinese girls. I don't hang out around Khao San, and in fact don't even live in Bangkok. Most of the Thai girls I've been out with have been very nice. But at the same time, most of them just haven't been able to hold what I would consider to be a stimulating conversation. Almost every Chinese girl I went out with could effortlessly hold my interest.

My girlfriend is Thai and I completely understand where you are coming from. Like anywhere else, there are some great girls here. My point is that they are harder to come by here than they are in China. Almost every Chinese girl I went out with was great in one way or another. Sadly, it took me damn near 8 months to find someone as awesome as the girl I'm with now.

I am also on Ajarn, and I agree 100 per cent. Sadly, I know too many people like that in real life as well. "All Thai girls are gold digging whores, ect.". These people set themselves up for experiences like that and then have the nerve to complain when they get burned.

I do not mean to speak ill of Thai women or paint them as sex objects. I just mean to say that I personally found it much easier to form meaningful connections with Chinese girls.