Another good news topic

• 8 replies
Another good news topic
« on: June 03, 2007, 04:51:32 AM »
Mrs CD's (and CD Jr's, but he got his automatically as he's a UK citizen anyway) visas for the UK came through today!!!!!!!!!

So on July 15th I shall be taking them back to God's Own Country for a month.

agagagagag agagagagag agagagagag agagagagag agagagagag agagagagag agagagagag agagagagag agagagagag agagagagag agagagagag agagagagag agagagagag agagagagag agagagagag agagagagag jjjjjjjjjj jjjjjjjjjj jjjjjjjjjj jjjjjjjjjj jjjjjjjjjj jjjjjjjjjj jjjjjjjjjj jjjjjjjjjj bfbfbfbfbf bfbfbfbfbf bfbfbfbfbf bfbfbfbfbf bfbfbfbfbf bfbfbfbfbf bfbfbfbfbf bfbfbfbfbf Well looking forward to it.
It is too early to say.

AMonk

Re: Another good news topic
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2007, 05:29:17 AM »
When the paperwork and RedTape come right, it is indeed cause to celebrate!! cecececece
Moderation....in most things...

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2007, 05:33:36 AM »
The amount of stuff they ask for, I was still convinced we had left something out when we sent off the application.  None of it is difficult to get, it's more the fact that you can look in one place and they say one thing, and then somewhere else they say another thing. So a big relief to get it sorted, now I can start planning the pissup in the Pub On The Park (best pub in London)
It is too early to say.

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2007, 05:37:22 AM »
Wow what a relief for you CD..... I hope you have a fantastic time.
Courage is not the absense of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear.

kcanuck

• Canadian Stop Sign
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2007, 01:39:24 PM »
Happy to hear it's all come together, happy countdown to departure day. agagagagag
I am still learning. Michelangelo

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2007, 02:02:14 PM »
Now that you have the Visa, is the next step landed immigrant status?  Will that be easier now that she has a visa?  mmmmmmmmmm

I know you want to go back and take another course.  If she was given landed status then she could come with no difficulty. 
Be kind to dragons for thou are crunchy when roasted and taste good with brie.

George

• My view of China
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2007, 02:58:07 PM »
Well done CD, but when you said God's own Country, I thought you were going to Australia!
The higher they fly, the fewer!    http://neilson.aminus3.com/

« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2007, 03:30:28 PM »
Congrats, CD! It is indeed a relief. I am sure you'll have a good time back home with your family! agagagagag agagagagag agagagagag

Vegemite

« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2007, 04:19:03 PM »
Glad it all worked out CD and hope you have a fantastic month back home bfbfbfbfbf jjjjjjjjjj jjjjjjjjjj jjjjjjjjjj jjjjjjjjjj