3 hours till Holidays and....

• 12 replies

Bugalugs

• If we are what we eat, I'm easy, fast, and cheap.
3 hours till Holidays and....
« on: April 29, 2007, 08:05:40 PM »
I'm bored, I know Cheeks 'nothing new there' lol. I came to work at 9 for my "office" hours and i dont have a class till 4 llllllllll llllllllll asasasasas asasasasas. It sucks, ONE class all day.

My internet is slow, i think cause of the rain.

C'mon 5pm i wanna start my holidays.

jjjjjjjjjj jjjjjjjjjj agagagagag agagagagag
Good girls are made from sugar and spice, I am made from Vodka and ice

Do you have and ID Ten T error??

Eagle

• Through a Jungian Lens
Re: 3 hours till Holidays and....
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2007, 08:22:40 PM »
My classes ended at 9:30 and the holidays have started ... well sort of ... waiting for departure time early tomorrow morning.  Xi'an, here we come!
“… whatever reality may be, it will to some extent be shaped by the lens
through which we see it.” (James Hollis)

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2007, 04:35:00 PM »
Bugs, sorry hon, I am on vacation since yesterday  agagagagag So, i understand your anticipation! Here's to you and your holidays with your special one!  agagagagag agagagagag

Lotus Eater

• buk-buk..b'kaaaawww!
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2007, 08:19:27 PM »
I'm supposed to be teaching at the moment, yesterday (being another version of today) was my really long day - I do half of my 12 hours on Mondays, and then have a 2 hour debate practice afterwards.   But I have lost my voice and spent yesterday squeaking at my students.  My boss was there, the FAO spoke to me on my return from classes. 

10:30pm last night I get and SMS "We think it is better if you don't come to work tomorrow.  Rest your voice".   So I said thank you.  I would have rocked up if they hadn't and figured out another way of teaching, but I'm just as happy to have a day to leisurely pack in and tidy up the apartment, then catch the train tonight to go play with Woza.

George

• My view of China
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2007, 09:44:12 PM »
Crack the bubbly! I'm on holidays for 8 days!! back on the 9th.
The higher they fly, the fewer!    http://neilson.aminus3.com/

babala

« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2007, 09:56:03 PM »
I just came into work to teach 1 class and then I'm off for 3 days definately and after that, they just send me a message when I have a class and I just come in for that hour and teach it. Not so bad as I live only a 5 minute walk away from my school. Tomorrow I'm going to the Ocean Park which is just behind my school.
Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. Homer Simpson

woza

« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2007, 11:48:57 PM »
I am staying in someones apartment in Yue Yang. Thanks to Jollyjunkless.  JJ you are a ledgend.  I owe you one and your friend.  I could not get a train ticket, so I caught the sleeper bus.  It was great, packed homemade pesto, cheese , olives, tuna and crackers.  A good book. The Family Moskat.(that's the name of the book) Passed through some stunning countryside    JJ if you are out there, your friend loves you a LOT. It is brilliant, the sky is blue the air is clean and I am meeting some fantastic people.  I came here to attend a wedding and after that I will go to Changsha for another wedding and meet up with the Lotus.
Eagle how can you go to Xian without meeting up with the Lotus?

This is promising to be a memorable holiday.
Happy holidays folks

« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2007, 04:14:36 PM »
Hey Woza,

It took a long time, but I finally found this post.  Lotus let me know it was on here.  I was so delighted when I spoke to my bud and he told me you would be staying there. 

His words, "Hey girl, would I ever let you down."  He is ABSOLUTELY wonderful to me as are most people who have watched over me, here in China.  I can imagine the stories you may have heard, lol aoaoaoaoao.  I was taking a big risk giving you the contact, ie. gossip, but hey, I am who I am. 

I hope you had a wonderful time, and I also feel his home is the perfect place to snuggle up and feel safe and comfy.  Hats off to you gurlfriend, I am so glad you took up on the invite.  Wish I could have been there to enjoy it with you all.

Cheers, nice to see you again.

George

• My view of China
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2007, 04:20:53 AM »
I fly out on the 27th, but between then and now..........
We have four days off next week..Mon to Thurs. Start back on Friday15, which turns out to be Tuesday. Sat is Wed..Sun is Thur..Mon is Fri..Tues is Mon..Wed is Tues..Thur is Wed...Fri is Sat-holiday..Sat is Sat-holiday..Sun is Thur...Mon25th is Fri...!!
Is it me confused or them???
The higher they fly, the fewer!    http://neilson.aminus3.com/

« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2007, 04:24:53 AM »
I'm confused!!!!  amamamamam Thanks VERY much George.  asasasasas
Courage is not the absense of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear.

« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2007, 02:27:32 AM »
Just found out my 3rd job doesn't end until the end of July.  bibibibibi llllllllll asasasasas  llllllllll asasasasas I may leave early anyhow, as soon as I find out when I have to return.  When I accepted it, they did say I could leave early.   alalalalal
Be kind to dragons for thou are crunchy when roasted and taste good with brie.

Eagle

• Through a Jungian Lens
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2007, 02:38:23 AM »
Flight out of Shanghai on the 27th ... off to Canada for eight weeks then back for more fun and games - LOL!  George, you are definitely confused, it makes perfect sense to someone who authorises the pay ... therefore it makes perfect sense.
“… whatever reality may be, it will to some extent be shaped by the lens
through which we see it.” (James Hollis)

Lotus Eater

• buk-buk..b'kaaaawww!
« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2007, 06:22:32 PM »
I should be all finished by the end of June - paperwork included.  I intend to head back over to my favourite place for more horse trekking, then back here for a few days and then off on my epic journey. Train from Xi'an to Lhasa, 4x4 from Lhasa following the Brahmaputra along the southern border, checking out the Guge Kingdom, then north along the western border to Xinjiang, Kashgar, Urumqi and back to Xi'an.

Need to be back for the short semester at the end of August. :(