CIEO English school in Gungzhou

• 7 replies
CIEO English school in Gungzhou
« on: July 10, 2013, 03:01:28 PM »
First of all Ni hao everybody. Read this site for a couple days and almost immediately signed up because of all the great info on here.

Anyway I have an interview pretty soon with CIEO (Canadian International Educational Organization). for a school in Guangzhou. It's a city that has definitely caught my eye and was wondering if there was any experiences with this company. Do you have to be able to play hockey? I assume they're all canadian without exception.

Guangzhou Writer

• Can use chopsticks
Re: CIEO English school in Gungzhou
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2013, 05:41:02 AM »
Never heard of 'em, but this is a huge area. Post their website for us.

Never mind, I found it.

http://www.cieo.com.cn/en/sch.asp

Guangzhou Writer

• Can use chopsticks
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2013, 05:49:47 AM »
All three of their Guangzhou schools are in prime locations, essentially "downtown" and two I know are next to metro stops.

Website gives the impression it's entirely 4 - 9 y.o. kids.

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2013, 06:31:10 AM »
You posted more information on this job in another thread.  I believe we suggested to run/not walk away from this job.  Correct me if I am wrong.  agagagagag agagagagag
Be kind to dragons for thou are crunchy when roasted and taste good with brie.

« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2013, 07:11:35 AM »
I posted this before the interview and the other one afterward. Stay up to date on my posts geez! asasasasas

« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2013, 10:52:04 AM »
We usually try to keep one thread on one topic... so that it is really easy to keep up to date... and to keep track.
Sometimes it seems things go by too quickly. We are so busy watching out for what's just ahead of us that we don't take the time to enjoy where we are. (Calvin and Hobbs)

« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2013, 01:31:49 PM »
It is ok to have two threads about a school. The other thread is looking for feedback on the contract, this thread is looking for anyone's direct experience with the school. If anyone has worked for these jokers before, this would be the place to speak up. :)

« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2013, 02:16:31 PM »
Sorry TLD... You are right... I hadn't read the other thread when I posted that comment. Just reading this one it seemed to be talking about one thread before the Interview and then starting another thread afterwards, no specific mention of it actually being a thread about the contract.
Sometimes it seems things go by too quickly. We are so busy watching out for what's just ahead of us that we don't take the time to enjoy where we are. (Calvin and Hobbs)