Sometimes I wonder ...

• 1 replies

xwarrior

Sometimes I wonder ...
« on: May 29, 2012, 05:17:56 AM »
Sometimes I wonder ... if the English I was taught at school was not standard English.

Cambrigton teaching system, namely“ target teaching system“, is the international new educational mode, is widely used in Europe the United States of America ’s primary school, middle school, University ’s interdisciplinary education, Cambrig-ton innovation will this teaching method applied to native English, rely on the unique“ foreign tutor“ rich teacher resources, integration of Cambrigton tailored teaching concept, to create “ evaluation - Classification - target - course exam mark“ a set of perfect system of real learning, creating“ a lesson is worth ten class“ practical, efficient learning effect.
Foreign teacher
Foreign Teacher
Position description:
In 1, one on one,
In 2, IELTS, TOFEL, SAT, GRE teaching experience,
In 3, introduced the Cam-brigton learning method,
In 4, one on one for students to do entrance assessment and to determine the participants level,
In 5, suitable for students learning programme,
In 6, every Cambrigton student will pass a special exam of complete a course, through to get Cambrigton certificate.
I have my standards. They may be low, but I have them.
- Bette Midler

Monkey King

Re: Sometimes I wonder ...
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2012, 02:15:18 PM »
I love a good Chinglish ELT advert, so I got Google out on this one:

Job Title & Profile:  The Cambrigton need the female english teachers

CAMBRIGTON President DAVE teaching English in China for over ten years, over the years accumulated a wealth of experience in teaching training school teaching courses including examination

I’M DAVE from New York ,USA. I am working in china from 10 years .

C'mon, you know you can trust PRESIDENT DAVE!   ahahahahah

« Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 02:21:02 PM by MK »