Introductions

• 1851 replies
Re: Introductions
« Reply #75 on: April 29, 2007, 05:22:25 PM »
Back to me already ???
Courage is not the absense of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear.

« Reply #76 on: April 29, 2007, 06:58:30 PM »
Welcome aboard, Allen. agagagagag  If you're considering china, this is the place to be- ask a ton of questions, and we'll be sure to slur our opinions and insights. back at ya.
And there is no liar like the indignant man... -Nietszche

Nothing is so fatiguing as the eternal hanging on of an uncompleted task. -William James

englishmoose.com

Eagle

• Through a Jungian Lens
« Reply #77 on: April 29, 2007, 07:10:05 PM »
Back to me already ???

Not that I am trying to be cheap, but I'm saving my money for Xi'an.  Leave tomorrow morning. 

Oh!  on another topic, "Hi" Allan.  You are where I was last year this time - considering the move to China.  The "saloon" made the transition much easier than if I had done it all "cold turkey."  It was neat arriving and having friends already here.  Make yourself homely and join me in a pint or two of some ice-cold Harbin.  Cheers to Mr. Nobody for volunteering to pay the tab.  LT has spent all of her money already and is now forced to eat noodles for the next five days.
“… whatever reality may be, it will to some extent be shaped by the lens
through which we see it.” (James Hollis)

« Reply #78 on: April 29, 2007, 07:37:19 PM »
Alas Eagle, you've hit the nail on the head.
Courage is not the absense of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear.

Newbs

« Reply #79 on: April 29, 2007, 09:52:06 PM »
G'day guys, Newbs here.  Back after a looong time away.  A special welcome to all the new comers.  I'm a snake, back in Hoganland after a year in Hangzhou.  Happy to be back home but I'm starting to get itchy feet again.

Beers are on me. agagagagag

Don't listen to anything George says about Australian Rules football.  He doesn't know what he's talking about.

George

• My view of China
« Reply #80 on: April 29, 2007, 09:57:12 PM »
Don't listen to anything George says about Australian Rules football.  He doesn't know what he's talking about.
Decidedly ironic, coming from someone whose team is on the bottom of the ladder!!
The higher they fly, the fewer!    http://neilson.aminus3.com/

Eagle

• Through a Jungian Lens
« Reply #81 on: April 29, 2007, 11:24:59 PM »
Welcome back to the saloon, newbs.  Have a pint on .... oh, hell, I guess it's time for my shout ... come on everyone ... this shout's on me!
“… whatever reality may be, it will to some extent be shaped by the lens
through which we see it.” (James Hollis)

« Reply #82 on: April 30, 2007, 04:18:13 PM »
Oh, Newbs!!!!!!!!!!!! Welcome Allen, BK and the rest!!!!!!!!!

Have a round on Newbs - he was working on gold mines all this while so came back all rich and stuff  agagagagag agagagagag agagagagag

phets72

« Reply #83 on: April 30, 2007, 08:42:49 PM »
Nice to see you back old boy.  A round on the brains!

Mr Nobody

• This isn't Kansas, Toto.
« Reply #84 on: May 01, 2007, 12:20:35 AM »
Is that the real Newbs, or some kind of pod people Newbs, that's the main concern.
Just another roadkill on the information superhighway.

Newbs

« Reply #85 on: May 01, 2007, 09:56:35 AM »
Mr N, just read my new posts and see if they are witty, insightful and informative, or if they're like the krape that the old Newbs wrote. That should tell you.

« Reply #86 on: May 05, 2007, 04:49:12 PM »
Welcome aboard, Allen. 33 and still in school? Duzzenmatta, there is always a place in China for slow learners!! agagagagag agagagagag agagagagag

atatatatat Georgie, porgie, puddin & pie -  I was a grandma when I got my Master's Degree.  bgbgbgbgbg bgbgbgbgbg So there.  Slow learners ROCK!! ababababab   ababababab
Be kind to dragons for thou are crunchy when roasted and taste good with brie.

George

• My view of China
« Reply #87 on: May 05, 2007, 04:55:57 PM »
 agagagagag agagagagag
The higher they fly, the fewer!    http://neilson.aminus3.com/

Vegemite

« Reply #88 on: May 07, 2007, 04:56:53 AM »
Georgie, porgie, puddin & pie -  I was a grandma when I got my Master's Degree.  bgbgbgbgbg bgbgbgbgbg So there.  Slow learners ROCK!! ababababab   ababababab

Or they breed quickly... bibibibibi

« Reply #89 on: May 09, 2007, 09:37:04 PM »
Wow...I've been away for a week and missed out on so much.

Welcome to all the newcomers!

agagagagag