....Weird Day....

• 34 replies

cruisemonkey

• You could be next.
Re: ....Weird Day....
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2014, 03:37:36 PM »
Wow, Just Like Mr Benn! There are certainly many strange and interesting things going on. There is a MUCH younger guy who always makes it his business to talk to me for as long as he can (while I am in his workplace). I have now started to wonder if he is in fact "interested" in me. He did in fact ask me my views on younger folk going out with older folk and when I commented on "you young people", he was quick to quietly say "not that young". In retrospect, I think that I missed a lot of clues. Given what you folk are saying, perhaps I am the one "out of step" with the way society appears to be going.  bibibibibi

Have you ever considered having a 'boy toy'?   
The Koreans once gave me five minutes notice - I didn't know what to do with the extra time.

Tree

• This personal text is false.
« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2014, 06:19:57 PM »
It's probably not too late Granny - nothing wrong with some fun with well defined....boundaries.  afafafafaf
The greatest and most important problems of life are all in a certain sense insoluble. They can never be solved, but only outgrown.
- Jung

« Reply #17 on: December 25, 2014, 01:12:31 PM »
To be honest cruisemonkey, I had never considered a having a "boy toy". (If we are on the same wavelength and I'm not being crude :wtf:) I had also never considered a "toy boy".

Tree, with a crook heart and TWO crook hips (one metal one), I certainly would have to be careful. Can you picture an old fart being carted off (in an ambulance) to hospital, with her legs over her head and her hips out of joint. aoaoaoaoao ahahahahah ahahahahah uuuuuuuuuu afafafafaf ahahahahah  As a matter of interest, I was talking to my son about this and he said go for it Mum. bfbfbfbfbf  The conversation went quite deep as we discussed if my imagination was working overtime. In conclusion, my son said "Mum, you blow me away. We can talk about anything from sex to drugs to rock and roll and nothing is out of bounds. I really love talking to you and if anything ever happened to my wife and I  met another woman like you, I would snap her up in an instant and I wouldn't be too worried about her age."  Talk about a weird day...... ahahahahah

cruisemonkey

• You could be next.
« Reply #18 on: December 25, 2014, 07:24:08 PM »
Hmmm... I guess I transposed the words. I meant "toy boy" - alive (not plug-in or battery powered).   ahahahahah
The Koreans once gave me five minutes notice - I didn't know what to do with the extra time.

« Reply #19 on: December 26, 2014, 12:15:04 PM »
Thanks for clearing that up cruisemonkey. bfbfbfbfbf  To be perfectly honest, I had never considered either until now.  :dancemj:  uuuuuuuuuu

cruisemonkey

• You could be next.
« Reply #20 on: December 26, 2014, 01:00:43 PM »
So now you are considering a toy boy?   bfbfbfbfbf

Escaped Lunatic

• Finding new ways to conquer the world
    • EscapedLunatic.com
« Reply #21 on: December 26, 2014, 06:38:48 PM »
Granny Mae,

I'll happily volunteer to serve directly and/or to guide your shopping for personal . . . devices. afafafafaf
I'm pro-cloning and we vote!               Why isn't this card colored green?
EscapedLunatic.com

Tree

• This personal text is false.
« Reply #22 on: December 27, 2014, 01:17:07 AM »
A little off topic, but a month ago someone installed a sex toy vending machine. Good enough idea I guess for those too shy to procure said items in a store.

However, it was installed directly across the street from a bus stop. To date I haven't seen anybody make use of it.
The greatest and most important problems of life are all in a certain sense insoluble. They can never be solved, but only outgrown.
- Jung

piglet

• Piglet's House
« Reply #23 on: December 27, 2014, 05:49:05 AM »
They are just waiting till nobody is around to use it,Tree.
For people who like peace and quiet - a phoneless cord

« Reply #24 on: December 27, 2014, 01:38:48 PM »
So now you are considering a toy boy?   bfbfbfbfbf
I'm considering it and will keep you all updated! bfbfbfbfbf

« Reply #25 on: December 27, 2014, 01:45:27 PM »
Granny Mae,

I'll happily volunteer to serve directly and/or to guide your shopping for personal . . . devices. afafafafaf

Thanks EL! Don't think my old heart will take toooo much excitement.  Can just see the Newspaper Article about an old lady found dead with a smile on her face after apparently experimenting with some toys. bibibibibi  ahahahahah  uuuuuuuuuu

« Reply #26 on: January 11, 2015, 12:53:22 PM »
Have not seen my "toy boy" for a couple of weeks. I ran into him yesterday and knew immediately that something had changed about his attitude towards me. He told me that he was tired because he went on a date the nigh before and that he hadn't had much sleep. uuuuuuuuuu  He wanted to stay and talk with me however I was not well enough. He is going to pray for my swift recovery from the bout of Shingles which is making me crook. bfbfbfbfbf I really hope that he finds a nice lady and is not just "clutching at straws" because he feels lonely. I didn't feel well enough to start "the Spanish Inquisition" about the girl; that may come later if the vibes are right. bfbfbfbfbf

Escaped Lunatic

• EscapedLunatic.com
« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2015, 02:14:29 PM »
Thanks EL! Don't think my old heart will take toooo much excitement.  Can just see the Newspaper Article about an old lady found dead with a smile on her face after apparently experimenting with some toys. bibibibibi  ahahahahah  uuuuuuuuuu

If you have to go, that's the way to do it. afafafafaf

that may come later if the vibes are right. bfbfbfbfbf

I thought you said you weren't going to risk trying sex toys. ahahahahah
EscapedLunatic.com

« Reply #28 on: January 13, 2015, 01:53:41 PM »
EL, perhaps I'd be better off trying a "live" sex toy. afafafafaf  He could do all the work! :dancemj: uuuuuuuuuu

Escaped Lunatic

• EscapedLunatic.com
« Reply #29 on: January 13, 2015, 03:59:29 PM »
Is that an invitation to come and visit you?  akakakakak
EscapedLunatic.com