....Weird Day....

• 34 replies
Re: ....Weird Day....
« Reply #30 on: January 14, 2015, 01:01:29 PM »
EL, only if we could cope with the Police investigation which would follow the finding of a body in suspicious circumstances. I don't know whose body it would be though. ahahahahah :dancemj: uuuuuuuuuu ahahahahah It might even make the Police Xmas party video. ahahahahah ahahahahah ahahahahah

Escaped Lunatic

• Finding new ways to conquer the world
    • EscapedLunatic.com
« Reply #31 on: January 16, 2015, 01:00:41 AM »
I know it's a big risk, but as a humble student of the science of love, I'm willing to risk my body and even my life to in the name of expanding the frontiers of human sexual knowledge. yyyyyyyyyy

Plus, I've always wanted to get onto a "wildest cases of the year" police video. ahahahahah
I'm pro-cloning and we vote!               Why isn't this card colored green?
EscapedLunatic.com

« Reply #32 on: January 16, 2015, 12:45:54 PM »
EL, talking about "expanding the frontiers of human sexual knowledge", I can give you a smile.  At "the den"yesterday it was very cold because we were having a VERY hot day. I got out of the lift and ran into a blast of very hot air coming in the front door. The Security staff were getting blown away with heat. I went up to one of the guys and put my cold hand on his hand. I didn't think that he could feel how cold I was because of a comment he made, so I put my hands on either side of his face. I can't specifically recall his comments, but the meaning was that he wasn't thinking of my cold hands, only that they were touching his body (and he appeared not to mind it). I'll really have to be more careful and remember that most of you guys "think" with two heads. uuuuuuuuuu ahahahahah

Escaped Lunatic

• Finding new ways to conquer the world
    • EscapedLunatic.com
« Reply #33 on: January 16, 2015, 01:32:08 PM »
I'll really have to be more careful and remember that most of you guys "think" with two heads. uuuuuuuuuu ahahahahah

98% of the time, we only think with one of them. afafafafaf ahahahahah afafafafaf
I'm pro-cloning and we vote!               Why isn't this card colored green?
EscapedLunatic.com

« Reply #34 on: January 17, 2015, 12:25:15 PM »
And that one can't see EL, which probably accounts for the fact that a lot of guys don't "see" me as an old lady. uuuuuuuuuu I'll have to be careful where I put my hands (or anything else) in the future. bibibibibi