Weather Check

• 1321 replies

mlaeux

• How's the water?
    • Fukushima has changed everything.
Re: Weather Check
« Reply #570 on: February 27, 2009, 02:36:02 PM »
Just broke 80 degrees Fahrenheit in the Tampa Bay area.

Schnerby

« Reply #571 on: February 27, 2009, 10:01:59 PM »
It's a bit warmer today.

I'm glad I saw snow, but that was enough cold for me!  ababababab

« Reply #572 on: March 03, 2009, 12:23:19 AM »
Rain, rain, GO AWAY!  asasasasas  I've been soaked from the shins down for 9 days running, with no letup in sight.  I can't afford a cold right now.
And there is no liar like the indignant man... -Nietszche

Nothing is so fatiguing as the eternal hanging on of an uncompleted task. -William James

englishmoose.com

Stil

• ChangshaNotes
« Reply #573 on: March 03, 2009, 12:44:08 AM »
Same here Connie. The worst possible temperature too. If it was a few degrees colder it would be snow instead pissing rain for two weeks and one very bad cold.

« Reply #574 on: March 03, 2009, 01:29:54 AM »
Same thing here. Not to worry though, a student told me that the rain will end on Saturday. The Jade Emperor will punch the rain dragon and good weather will follow....so I am definitely rooting for the Jade Emperor.
"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination." Oscar Wilde.

"It's all oojah cum spiffy". Bertie Wooster.
"The stars are God's daisy chain" Madeleine Bassett.

synthette58

« Reply #575 on: March 03, 2009, 02:34:50 AM »
Hope he kicks some butt! There was actually ICE on the cars outside of W15 this morning!!
 ananananan

paddyfields

« Reply #576 on: March 11, 2009, 06:01:15 AM »
He didn't hit him hard enough ! The rain will be back on Friday 13th, just in time for the weekend.

A-Train

« Reply #577 on: March 11, 2009, 07:27:40 AM »
Rain ALL weekend and turned to snow Sunday.  Rain started up again yesterday and hasn't stoppped all day today.  But that's still better than last Monday when Milwaukee was hit with 18 inches of lake-effect snow in one day.  In like a lion...out like a lamb.  But this beast has teeth. 
"The young do not know enough to be prudent, and therefore attempt the impossible and achieve it, generation after generation.

Pearl S. Buck

AMonk

« Reply #578 on: March 11, 2009, 08:49:48 AM »
...... Milwaukee was hit with 18 inches of lake-effect snow in one day......

CNN today showed 6-10 FEET of ICE-BLOCKS piling up outside (and in some cases inside) lakefront homes aoaoaoaoao
Moderation....in most things...

« Reply #579 on: March 14, 2009, 03:18:47 PM »
Sunshine...sunshine...sunshine...it's Saturday, I have no classes during the weekend and it's a day filled with glorious sunshine.... agagagagag agagagagag
"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination." Oscar Wilde.

"It's all oojah cum spiffy". Bertie Wooster.
"The stars are God's daisy chain" Madeleine Bassett.

Schnerby

« Reply #580 on: March 15, 2009, 12:14:53 AM »
Sunshine. I can dry my washing OUTSIDE!

Hooray  agagagagag

« Reply #581 on: March 24, 2009, 02:09:44 AM »
 llllllllll llllllllll asasasasas asasasasas llllllllll llllllllll asasasasas asasasasas

Forecast is for snow tomorrow.  llllllllll My fault, I put my boots away  llllllllll llllllllll
Be kind to dragons for thou are crunchy when roasted and taste good with brie.

Lotus Eater

• buk-buk..b'kaaaawww!
« Reply #582 on: March 24, 2009, 02:45:13 AM »
I'm jealous!!  I'd love more snow.  But here, I've already killed the first mosquito.

Today was totally glorious for Xi'an.  Blue skies, sun and a nice breeze.  Evening cooled to good sleeping temperature.

But ... I realised I was addicted - I was having dinner at the Japanese FT's place, and in between courses (he was cooking tuna omelets) I zapped into my apartment to photograph the glorious dark blue velvet sky.   kkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkk

Schnerby

« Reply #583 on: March 24, 2009, 02:36:30 PM »
I do take my camera everywhere. Photography is sometimes less about preserving a memory or taking an image as it is about interacting with the thing you are photographing. Well, enough of that thinking this early in the morning.

I don't have the heater or cooler on. It must be good weather!

George

• My view of China
« Reply #584 on: March 24, 2009, 06:14:19 PM »
Bloody snowing this morning! Rainy, sleety, snow! Absolutely disgusting....and cold!!
The higher they fly, the fewer!    http://neilson.aminus3.com/