It's a girl!

• 21 replies
Re: It's a girl!
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2008, 10:10:33 PM »
Actually, depends on c/s and how dr made stitches. I'm recovering pretty fast. Of course you can't carry heavy things for couple of months - not more than 5 kgs. But hey, I agree - natural way is better for the baby (but can be waaaayyy longer and MUUUUCHHH more painful!)

Lotus Eater

• buk-buk..b'kaaaawww!
« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2008, 11:44:05 PM »
Natural births can sometimes kill the baby and mother.  C-sections should only be done for a serious purpose, not for convenience.  No. 1 daughter was an emergency c-section, due to very bad presentation - if we had continued past the 3 1/2 days I had been in hospital trying to have her, she'd have been dead.  Nos 2 and 3 were planned c-sections, 10-14 days early to prevent interuterine transfusions etc from antibody complications.

But I figured watching the other natural birth mothers that I actually came out of it better than many of them.  My stitches were at least in a more comfortable place! ahahahahah ahahahahah ahahahahah

Natural would have been lovely, but a live healthy baby is the best outcome.

« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2008, 12:38:38 AM »
if you can't lift more that 5 kg for a couple of months how do you manage to hold onto a squirming tadpole when they want to get around??

(by the way I have very little experience with this so if it is a stupid question please understand that it is from a man.) agagagagag

« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2008, 12:46:44 AM »
thats gonna be later! c'mon she wont even reach more than 5 in 2 months lol plus i have holymariner to help me  agagagagag he is a strong young man who can lift weights  ahahahahah

Lotus Eater

• buk-buk..b'kaaaawww!
« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2008, 01:46:47 AM »
thats gonna be later! c'mon she wont even reach more than 5 in 2 months

You would be surprised at how fast they grow!!  And it won't matter what the Dr says, you'll be lifting and carrying whatever weight she is!  Plus her baby carrier, her nappies, spare clothes, nappy change mat, wipes, powder etc etc etc.

HM has to go to work sometime, you will have to leave the house sometime.

Wait until you have the next one and are also trying to juggle a 2 year old who needs to be cuddled at the same time as the new baby.

ahahahahah ahahahahah ahahahahah

« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2008, 05:24:24 AM »
 ahahahahah well it's ok. HM works. I just dont leave the house as yet :-P

Riz

« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2008, 11:41:56 PM »
I take infants pictures all the time when i go out. I also made a calendar last year with infants photos. I am planning to make a new one for the year 2009. Can Non- Dave send me plenty of the new born's photos please so I could add it into my collection? Thanks.
"I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals."
Short and funny quotes, Winston Churchill.