This week's avatar: alternate headings

• 2187 replies

Escaped Lunatic

• Finding new ways to conquer the world
    • EscapedLunatic.com
Re: This week's avatar: alternate headings
« Reply #690 on: November 22, 2010, 06:24:38 AM »
Gaaaaahhhh... the longer I'm out of China, the better that girl looks.
I'm pro-cloning and we vote!               Why isn't this card colored green?
EscapedLunatic.com

Raoul F. Duke

• Lovable Rogue
  • "Be specific if you order the mushrooms!"
« Reply #691 on: November 22, 2010, 07:18:16 AM »
I don't like to visit the States.

But...but...that 'Double Down' sandwichoid at KFC is mighty fine, and McDonald's just brought back the McRib!!! axaxaxaxax

No, seriously though... Fine. Stay up there in your frozen tundra, sliding your various-sized lumps around on the ice and getting down-and-funky to your Celine Dion and Bryan Adams albums. It's not like we really want any more of you Frostbacks running around down here, staring luridly at our women and being all polite and decent and self-effacing, anyway. asasasasas

I mean, sure, our Border Nazis Customs Agents are rude to YOU. Who wouldn't be? And naturally  we irradiate you as you slip across our borders. We're just trying to keep your numbers down, and this seems more humane than simply shooting you. Besides, how do we know one of your extremist fanatics of the Great Prophet Tim Horton (May Peace and Blessings Be Unto Him) isn't concealing a payload of Poutine in his underwear, ready to blow himself and his surroundings up at any time? oooooooooo

Why, they tell me that Southern California is just CRAWLING  with youse Maple Niggers these days. aoaoaoaoao
Can't imagine why. dddddddddd

Frankly, I am appalled and embarrassed to have to admit that such an enormous proportion of my closest and dearest friends come from such an awful place. :wtf:

P.S.: I do make one sole exception for Joni Mitchell, whose children I still hope to bear one day. akakakakak

P.P.S.: blblblblbl :grouphug: bmbmbmbmbm
« Last Edit: November 22, 2010, 07:38:05 AM by Raoul Duke »
"Vicodin and dumplings...it's a great combination!" (Anthony Bourdain, in Harbin)

"Here in China we aren't just teaching...
we're building the corrupt, incompetent, baijiu-swilling buttheads of tomorrow!" (Raoul F. Duke)

piglet

• Piglet's House
« Reply #692 on: November 22, 2010, 07:48:01 AM »
ah there now you have shattered ALL my illusions about the Middle Kingdom. I was led to believe that all the maidens are very very nubile, and that anything over 38 is XXXL
anyway I think it's wonderful that she is so comfortable in her body to wear whatever she likes -NOT
 kkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkk
For people who like peace and quiet - a phoneless cord

Raoul F. Duke

• Lovable Rogue
« Reply #693 on: November 22, 2010, 08:21:29 AM »
Enough mutterings about minced moosemeat. Just for Piglet:
"Vicodin and dumplings...it's a great combination!" (Anthony Bourdain, in Harbin)

we're building the corrupt, incompetent, baijiu-swilling buttheads of tomorrow!" (Raoul F. Duke)

« Reply #694 on: November 22, 2010, 12:47:26 PM »
What's that Led Zeppelin song? Oh yea, "Whole Lotta Love"
For you to insult me, first I must value your opinion

Borkya

« Reply #695 on: November 22, 2010, 01:17:13 PM »
Okay, I'm gonna go all "feminist" on this one. Are we going to make fun of a few beautiful, yet playful fat girls? Really? i mean, i get the last pic, it was about the horrible fashion sense of the girl, not the fact that she was fat necessarily (in a normal shirt she would look quite normal) but this picture is cute, and nice and you are only picking on them because they are fat, which I think is a bit too much. 

Stil

• ChangshaNotes
« Reply #696 on: November 22, 2010, 01:26:12 PM »
Okay, I'm gonna go all "feminist" on this one. Are we going to make fun of a few beautiful, yet playful fat girls? Really? i mean, i get the last pic, it was about the horrible fashion sense of the girl, not the fact that she was fat necessarily (in a normal shirt she would look quite normal) but this picture is cute, and nice and you are only picking on them because they are fat, which I think is a bit too much. 

I agree.

Can you imagine how big they were before their wedding dress diet?

Holy Hindenburg Batman!

zero

« Reply #697 on: November 22, 2010, 04:15:00 PM »
I would do them all.

Escaped Lunatic

• Finding new ways to conquer the world
    • EscapedLunatic.com
« Reply #698 on: November 22, 2010, 05:14:24 PM »
Fat bottomed girls, you make my rocking world go round!

(I have GOT to get out of here.  aqaqaqaqaq  4 days to go.)
I'm pro-cloning and we vote!               Why isn't this card colored green?
EscapedLunatic.com

« Reply #699 on: November 22, 2010, 05:16:37 PM »
If you think we're big, you should see our husbands

Stil

• ChangshaNotes
« Reply #700 on: November 22, 2010, 07:37:53 PM »

If you think we're big, you should see our husbands

Look closer, they're standing on their shoulders in the pic.

Raoul F. Duke

• Lovable Rogue
« Reply #701 on: November 22, 2010, 08:41:40 PM »
Uh, Borky...

I'm decidedly a Family Economy Size meself. I really wouldn't stoop to what you're accusing me of. kkkkkkkkkk

Generally, the only people I pick on and make fun of are Foreigners (ie non-Americans). ahahahahah pppppppppp

That picture, rather playfully I hope, DOES illustrate the costs and impacts of the changes undergone by a newly world-interactive China. This photo would have been impossible to take in China 20 or 30 years ago.

And it IS a cute photo. aeaeaeaeae

I'm obviously somewhat pickier than some of our other male members...OK, MOST of our other male members, especially EL, who had to leave China after being arrested several times  for running through the streets of town naked from the waist down chasing after stray farm animals... but hey, I'd do some of those girls, too. afafafafaf
« Last Edit: November 23, 2010, 06:26:33 AM by Raoul Duke »

« Reply #702 on: November 22, 2010, 08:54:16 PM »
"The Octuplet's big day"

Raoul F. Duke

• Lovable Rogue
« Reply #703 on: November 22, 2010, 08:55:33 PM »
Oh...and I really don't think those raised fists are wanking motions.

I suspect they're samples of what their husbands can expect if they don't hand over those damn paychecks snappy-like. aoaoaoaoao

Actually, I suspect this photo is probably staged and those are not brides at all. kkkkkkkkkk
Think about it...even in today's post-Chairman Mao, post-Colonel Sanders China, what are the odds of finding all those women getting married at about the same time?

That said, none of the heavier ladies I observed in China ever seemed to be having any problems with their love lives. I definitely don't question the weddings, just the timing. bjbjbjbjbj

old34

« Reply #704 on: November 22, 2010, 11:29:48 PM »

Think about it...even in today's post-Chairman Mao, post-Colonel Sanders China, what are the odds of finding all those women getting married at about the same time?

Many cities now have these large (no pun intended) group weddings these days ala the Reverend Sun Moon, without the religious aspect.
Dahongyin (Big Red Eagle) CIgarette Company promotes them from time to time when hundreds of couples will get married on the same day at the same place for advertising purposes. Post-modern Mao indeed!

EDIT: For example, here:
http://is.gd/hzVuv
« Last Edit: November 22, 2010, 11:40:22 PM by old34 »
Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad. - B. O'Driscoll.
TIC is knowing that, in China, your fruit salad WILL come with cherry tomatoes AND all slathered in mayo. - old34.