Registering for New Accounts

• 3 replies

AMonk

Registering for New Accounts
« on: September 20, 2011, 11:47:59 PM »
Hello, Newbies.  

We're very happpy that you want to join our merry band Raoul's China Saloon.  We want to sign you up.  But the process does take a wee bit of time.

I see that some of you keep checking in several times each day to see if you have been Approved.  I applaud your enthusiasm and devotion.  However, I only check Applicants once each day - at about 6am, Eastern Standard Time (USA).  Please allow 24 hours to pass before you get anxious.  I will contact you.  I promise.

Thank you for your patience.
AMonk

« Last Edit: October 23, 2012, 10:52:13 PM by AMonk »
Moderation....in most things...

Raoul F. Duke

• Lovable Rogue
  • "Be specific if you order the mushrooms!"
Re: Registering for New Accounts
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2011, 09:21:29 PM »
Just backing up our Membership Goddess, AMonk.
Plus it seems we've had a deluge of new members- a veritable massacree!- over the last few days. Might take a while, but promise...we'll get to ya. bjbjbjbjbj
"Vicodin and dumplings...it's a great combination!" (Anthony Bourdain, in Harbin)

"Here in China we aren't just teaching...
we're building the corrupt, incompetent, baijiu-swilling buttheads of tomorrow!" (Raoul F. Duke)

AMonk

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2013, 11:44:19 PM »
Just a note -- TooCute Names, aaaaaaaaaa especially AlphaNumeric ones, aoaoaoaoao are more likely to hit my radar as being an attempt to infiltrate by a hostile 'bot, tttttttttt than as a legitimate Request/Application  :wtf:

AMonk

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2017, 05:59:59 AM »
UPDATE ~

I am getting rather a lot of ( far too many aoaoaoaoao ) requests for memberships from people using mail.ru addresses, who do not bother to follow through with our process.  In point of fact, NONE have done so.

Therefore, I will no longer be entertaining those applications.  They will automatically be deleted.  If you are in Russia - and truly wish to join - please use a different e-mail provider.

Thank you.
AMonk