A young girl a day keeps the Grim Reaper away

• 20 replies

xwarrior

A young girl a day keeps the Grim Reaper away
« on: May 14, 2010, 06:36:55 PM »

Men 'live longer' if they marry a younger woman

Men are likely to live longer if they marry a younger woman, new research suggests.

A man's chances of dying early are cut by a fifth if their bride is between 15 and 17 years their junior.

The risk of premature death is reduced by 11 per cent if they marry a woman seven to nine years younger.

There you are ladies - the real reason why men prefer to marry young girls. haha  kkkkkkkkkk

Now I have to set my goals even lower. Does anybody know the legal age of consent in China???    uuuuuuuuuu

*** the full report is at:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/men_shealth/5426895/Men-live-longer-if-they-marry-a-younger-woman.html

I have my standards. They may be low, but I have them.
- Bette Midler

George

• My view of China
Re: A young girl a day keeps the Grim Reaper away
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2010, 08:48:32 PM »
13, I believe....or is that Thailand?  So with a wife 40 years younger, I have a long time ahead of me! agagagagag agagagagag agagagagag agagagagag
The higher they fly, the fewer!    http://neilson.aminus3.com/

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2010, 09:43:06 PM »
I think it is 14 in China. 

In University the girls are unbelievably naive. However, why someone would want someone still teething is beyond my ability to imagine.
Be kind to dragons for thou are crunchy when roasted and taste good with brie.

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2010, 11:18:09 PM »

A man's chances of dying early are cut by a fifth if their bride is between 15 and 17 years their junior.

I'm 65 yrs old and could not contemplate a relationship with an 80yrs old man. Sorry whoever you are mate, but I can't extend your life. kkkkkkkkkk ahahahahah bhbhbhbhbh aoaoaoaoao

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2010, 11:30:37 PM »
Oh now Granny - whatever happened to live to serve???   bjbjbjbjbj

ahahahahah ahahahahah ahahahahah ahahahahah
Courage is not the absense of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear.

George

• My view of China
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2010, 12:01:31 AM »
 mmmmmmmmmm I don't think that's the way it works, Granny! kkkkkkkkkk
The higher they fly, the fewer!    http://neilson.aminus3.com/

kitano

• Children of the Atom
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2010, 12:25:32 AM »
i wonder if a mormon married ten women 10 years younger than him he would live forever?

« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2010, 04:09:10 AM »
Damn!! The secret has slipped out! I mean, thank you XW for posting the link to that valuable information. Is there anyone you haven't told yet? Perhaps we should we pass this along to the good doc so he can add the link to his website.

FWIW, I'm married to a woman 20 years younger than myself, and she hasn't killed me yet. Don't know if I'd tell you if she did though. So anyway there is anecdotal evidence to support the hypothesis.

Kit, now that's a reason to get religion.

xwarrior

« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2010, 04:24:24 AM »

'm 65 yrs old and could not contemplate a relationship with an 80yrs old man

A wise decision! The study has further bad news for those of the female persuasion:

The results suggest that women do not experience the same benefits of marrying a toy boy or a sugar daddy.

Wives with husbands older or younger by between seven and nine years increase their chances of dying early by 20 per cent.

This rises to 30 per cent if the age difference is close to 15 and 17 years.

I suppose if you were forced to make a choice it would be better to go for the 'toy boy' rather than a sugar daddy - at least you could go with a smile on your face.  afafafafaf
I have my standards. They may be low, but I have them.
- Bette Midler

old34

« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2010, 04:56:50 AM »
i wonder if a mormon married ten women 10 years younger than him he would live forever?

Brigham Young didn't.
Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad. - B. O'Driscoll.
TIC is knowing that, in China, your fruit salad WILL come with cherry tomatoes AND all slathered in mayo. - old34.

« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2010, 12:18:30 PM »

The results suggest that women do not experience the same benefits of marrying a toy boy or a sugar daddy.

Wives with husbands older or younger by between seven and nine years increase their chances of dying early by 20 per cent.

This rises to 30 per cent if the age difference is close to 15 and 17 years.

[/quote]

Talk about discrimination. Even the universe is against us. bibibibibi ahahahahah

You are right though xwarrior I can always use a laugh and I'd love to go out with a smile on my dial. bfbfbfbfbf  Now, where do I start looking for a "toy boy"? Well, I mean one with a sense of humour. uuuuuuuuuu

« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2010, 05:14:59 PM »

Talk about discrimination. Even the universe is against us. bibibibibi ahahahahah

You are right though xwarrior I can always use a laugh and I'd love to go out with a smile on my dial. bfbfbfbfbf  Now, where do I start looking for a "toy boy"? Well, I mean one with a sense of humour. uuuuuuuuuu

OHOHOH Pick me, pick me    :lickass:
For you to insult me, first I must value your opinion

« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2010, 08:03:43 PM »
Thanks Day Dreamer for your very kind invitation. bfbfbfbfbf I'd better make sure that I have all my medication. afafafafaf ahahahahah

Raoul F. Duke

• Lovable Rogue
  • "Be specific if you order the mushrooms!"
« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2010, 12:47:22 AM »
Here, I've heard more about the other side of the study's coin: Women live longer if they marry someone near their own age. Marrying a man who's significantly older seems to shorten women's lifespans, and marrying a much younger man is even worse.

So, you older guys will probably want to assemble your own stables. afafafafaf uuuuuuuuuu ahahahahah
"Vicodin and dumplings...it's a great combination!" (Anthony Bourdain, in Harbin)

"Here in China we aren't just teaching...
we're building the corrupt, incompetent, baijiu-swilling buttheads of tomorrow!" (Raoul F. Duke)

« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2010, 04:55:41 PM »
haha just another excuse for men bibibibibi  Can't live with them, can't live without them
In the end they kill the ladies javascript mmmmmmmmmm