Apologies

• 7 replies

Paul

Apologies
« on: March 22, 2011, 01:51:11 AM »
Yes, er, um, well....  what can I say?  "Sorry" sums it up.

Couple of weeks back I posted some idiotic remarks for no apparent reason that I can think of.  I can't plead the excuse of being drunk as that's been my normal state for many years and never caused me to post idiotic remarks anywhere else.

However, I am pleased to announce the birth (late, and after a few slight complications) last week of our baby daughter, a chubby 8 jin, healthy and well.  Mama is also well and has resumed nagging at top volume, as is her wont.

My particular apologies to Doctors Beck and Stone for my cretinous comments.

Re: Apologies
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2011, 02:16:01 AM »
Wow, you have a daughter now? Really? Ah yes, I seem to remember a funny post about your wife being pregnant. So, congratulations. Look forward to hearing more about your baby. Your wife stories were funny. I still remember something about "stupid smoking drinking man." That was a minor posting classic in my humble book.

Also sorry I missed your cretinous post. Might make me feel better about my occasional crossing of boundaries.

Good luck with your new, expanded family.  agagagagag
suddenly it become more of a statement to NOT have a tattoo…

Paul

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2011, 02:52:55 AM »
Thanks.  I am now living with the wonderful prospect of being bossed around by two Chinese daughters and a Chinese wife.  I guess I'll just have to drink more   bjbjbjbjbj

They are all asleep now so I'm going to get some zzzzzzz s myself.

By the way, I still have no idea what that icon means but I like it!

rattie

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2011, 01:58:51 PM »
Congratulations on the new family member. Really pleased to heae everybody is well.

I also missed the cretinous post!!!Bugger, I enjoy a good one of those  ahahahahah

Escaped Lunatic

• Finding new ways to conquer the world
    • EscapedLunatic.com
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2011, 05:41:12 PM »
I'd like to apologize for not spotting your cretinous post and responding with even more cretinous remarks. ahahahahah

Congrats on the daughter! agagagagag agagagagag agagagagag
I'm pro-cloning and we vote!               Why isn't this card colored green?
EscapedLunatic.com

rattie

« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2011, 05:45:45 PM »
Hey Paul,

Perhaps you were too drunk to remember to press 'send'??? Pity  ahahahahah

Tuco

• Let me go and I'll pardon you.
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2011, 06:05:52 PM »
yes, congrats.
When you have shoot, shoot, don't talk.

Raoul F. Duke

• Lovable Rogue
  • "Be specific if you order the mushrooms!"
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2011, 06:33:42 PM »
Paul,
first of all, mazel tov on the new baby. I hope all are healthy and happy...and some photos when you're ready would turn us all mushy. akakakakak

But mostly...I really appreciate your taking the trouble and showing the concern to apologize. But let me assure you...ya didn't really has ta do it.
The posts weren't really bad at all; at most maybe a bit cranky. I was more concerned about you than anything else. They are, as you can see here, totally forgotten by now.

And, trust me on this one...if every bone-head post one of us made while stressed or in a bad mood or having "one of those days" or just being a jerk yielded a follow-up apology, no one would be able to hack their way through to the actual real posts anymore. We'd have to buy much bigger server capacity just to handle the apologies. Personally, I'd have to give up sleeping just to get my own apologies up here... bibibibibi

Your apology definitely distinguished you by virtue of sheer class. Otherwise, the slightly misguided posts simply marked you as human.

And best of all, it marked you as One Of Us. akakakakak agagagagag

Now stop worrying, enjoy that baby, and keep the posts comin'. bfbfbfbfbf
"Vicodin and dumplings...it's a great combination!" (Anthony Bourdain, in Harbin)

"Here in China we aren't just teaching...
we're building the corrupt, incompetent, baijiu-swilling buttheads of tomorrow!" (Raoul F. Duke)