Introductions

• 1851 replies
Re: Introductions
« Reply #480 on: January 11, 2008, 12:32:21 AM »
I had hoped a jello shooter was some kind of firearm...then you could have pudding granates, pie bombs...sadly, reality let me down again.

"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination." Oscar Wilde.

"It's all oojah cum spiffy". Bertie Wooster.
"The stars are God's daisy chain" Madeleine Bassett.

« Reply #481 on: January 11, 2008, 01:00:13 AM »
I genuinely like my baijiu with orange juice once in a while. I'm pretty certain (as certain as one can be through the resulting fog) that I've tried it with gapefruit juice as well. Citrus works, plain and simple. I'm making my own rensheng jiu (medicinal wine) at home, I've thrown an orange and a bit of cinamon stick into the mix. Not bad, although my father-in-law doesn't like it. BJ and pink grapefuit would probably make a nice jello-shooter. Rensheng jiu? I have my doubts about that one. 

Stil

• ChangshaNotes
« Reply #482 on: January 11, 2008, 02:10:08 AM »
I genuinely like my baijiu with orange juice once in a while. I'm pretty certain (as certain as one can be through the resulting fog) that I've tried it with gapefruit juice as well. Citrus works, plain and simple. I'm making my own rensheng jiu (medicinal wine) at home, I've thrown an orange and a bit of cinamon stick into the mix. Not bad, although my father-in-law doesn't like it. BJ and pink grapefuit would probably make a nice jello-shooter. Rensheng jiu? I have my doubts about that one. 

I only drink baijiu for medicinal purposes so never mix it but grapefruit juice might not be too bad.

Btw, do you think we could refrain from calling it BJ? kkkkkkkkkk

Shroomy

« Reply #483 on: January 11, 2008, 03:28:21 AM »
What's a jello-shooter?

I'm pretty sure they were invented so really drunk people could still consume alcohol without spilling their drinks.  Solid form alcohol.  And I think ETR could devise a blow gun to use them for his purposes, too.  bfbfbfbfbf
Back home and still confused about what the locals are saying.

« Reply #484 on: January 11, 2008, 04:50:39 AM »
What's a jello-shooter?

I'm pretty sure they were invented so really drunk people could still consume alcohol without spilling their drinks.  Solid form alcohol.  And I think ETR could devise a blow gun to use them for his purposes, too.  bfbfbfbfbf

I already have, sort of, a blueprint. Ever seen the movie "Bugsy Malone" where a bunch of children armed with tommy guns shoot each other, the kick being that the tommy guns fire cream cakes. It's a musical comedy. Jodie Foster is in it and she is about 13 years old.
"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination." Oscar Wilde.

« Reply #485 on: January 11, 2008, 07:13:21 PM »
I remember.  She acted rings around the rest of the cast.  Co"starred" Scott Baio.
And there is no liar like the indignant man... -Nietszche

Nothing is so fatiguing as the eternal hanging on of an uncompleted task. -William James

englishmoose.com

« Reply #486 on: January 11, 2008, 08:45:48 PM »
 agagagagag that's the one! I recently  found it on DVD and took a trip down Memory Lane. It was one of the first movies we had in my house, on one of those really big VCR's, where you could record stuff from the TV on both sides of the tape. It was just as funny now, though perhaps for different reasons. I really do think that the person who came up with cream cake shooting Tommy Guns was a genius.

Just found "Shaun of the Dead", so am treating myself to that tonight.

AMonk

« Reply #487 on: January 12, 2008, 12:11:29 AM »
WAY offtopic
Moderation....in most things...

« Reply #488 on: January 12, 2008, 12:16:05 AM »
Sorry, I know. I forgot what thread I was on...

Shroomy

« Reply #489 on: January 12, 2008, 12:42:25 AM »
Yeah, I wondered when someone was going to catch on that we've been off topic for pages.  cbcbcbcbcb cbcbcbcbcb
Back home and still confused about what the locals are saying.

« Reply #490 on: January 12, 2008, 02:21:43 AM »
hmmm. Have a round on eric then. and welcome y'all!

« Reply #491 on: January 12, 2008, 02:35:37 AM »
Topic? There was a topic for this thread? Mustabin a'fore me time.(That tends to happen when I'm around)
Stil, I think you have something there. On reflection, I don't feel comfortable asking a casual acquaintence, "Can I get you a..?"  bibibibibibibibibibi

George

• My view of China
« Reply #492 on: January 12, 2008, 02:55:54 AM »
There was a topic for this thread?
yeah. It's called "Introductions". Some of our less sophisticated members get carried away by the magic of their own words!! ahahahahah ahahahahah
The higher they fly, the fewer!    http://neilson.aminus3.com/

« Reply #493 on: January 14, 2008, 05:45:35 AM »
Welcome, Latefor.  Good to have ya. agagagagag

There, old bean, back on topic.   bjbjbjbjbj
And there is no liar like the indignant man... -Nietszche

Nothing is so fatiguing as the eternal hanging on of an uncompleted task. -William James

englishmoose.com

AMonk

« Reply #494 on: January 28, 2008, 03:15:43 AM »
Missi!!  aoaoaoaoao I certainly hope you're meaning (homo) SAPIENS, and not just being rude or ungracious to our newest Member. cbcbcbcbcb cbcbcbcbcb
Moderation....in most things...