Welcome Martin!

• 66 replies

Lotus Eater

• buk-buk..b'kaaaawww!
Re: Welcome Martin!
« Reply #30 on: August 19, 2007, 04:07:20 PM »
One of the things I think is great in China is how secure the guys are in their masculinity.  They don't see it as a sign of weakness to carry women's purses for them - the fluffy and more frou frou the better.  Umbrellas are the same - doesn't matter how 'girly' they look to western eyes - here - it's an umbrella and so should be used.

There are days when I have difficulty in being allowed to carry anything - purse, parcels etc etc.

I think it's great. (Even when it gives me a giggle)

Martin

• It aint much if it aint Dutch
« Reply #31 on: August 19, 2007, 06:18:29 PM »
Whoops....my bad. Beer is on me. Nü was the pinyin I was looking for. Guess I better get back to studying?
How do you make so your computer can write Chinese characters?

It better be Heineken jjjjjjjjjj, because I'm not a big fan of the Chinese beers. 
For the Chinese, I downloaded a program called HanWJ Chinese Input Engine. It's a lot more user friendly than the standard Word/Windows Chinese input program.
No such thing as bad weather, just wrong clothing

babala

« Reply #32 on: August 19, 2007, 11:11:14 PM »
Welcome Martin,
               Sorry I got in this thread a little late. I've been partying it up a bit much lately  agagagagag agagagagag agagagagag aaaaaaaaaa
Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. Homer Simpson

Martin

« Reply #33 on: August 20, 2007, 05:48:01 AM »
Welcome Martin,
               Sorry I got in this thread a little late. I've been partying it up a bit much lately  agagagagag agagagagag agagagagag aaaaaaaaaa

谢谢啊! 你 party 了好吗?

Martin

« Reply #34 on: August 21, 2007, 09:38:39 PM »
Hi Martin. Sorry I'm late. Been out performing my KGB routine spot checks of various people/places.

And don't believe everything you hear. I'm only an honorary member of the KGB. That's different.  afafafafaf

Oh and when Cheeks says "come out and PLAY".... well, lets just say there's room for interpretation on the word "play" afafafafaf
Courage is not the absense of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear.

« Reply #35 on: August 21, 2007, 11:44:13 PM »
LT is back in the game!  uuuuuuuuuu

Martin

« Reply #36 on: August 22, 2007, 12:01:21 AM »
Hi Martin. Sorry I'm late. Been out performing my KGB routine spot checks of various people/places.

And don't believe everything you hear. I'm only an honorary member of the KGB. That's different.  afafafafaf

Oh and when Cheeks says "come out and PLAY".... well, lets just say there's room for interpretation on the word "play" afafafafaf

Hey LT, nice to see you here. I had already spotted your posts here and there. How's everything; are you still pretending to be a Russian pole dancer up in Harbin? afafafafaf

Buttehm... 'PLAY' open for interpretation? Cheeks seems such a nice, cute, sweet, harmless, fluffy and innocent girl to me. How can she possibly leave room for interpretation? How, LT? HOW?!?

« Reply #37 on: August 22, 2007, 12:07:27 AM »
Ahem  uuuuuuuuuu

« Reply #38 on: August 26, 2007, 12:28:25 PM »
Martin, ZOEN  afafafafaf

Martin

« Reply #39 on: August 26, 2007, 05:15:40 PM »
Martin, ZOEN  afafafafaf

haha! Hmmmm... lekker! KUS terug  afafafafaf afafafafaf afafafafaf

Nolefan

• Lord of Avalon
  • 八九不离十
    • Catania Vibe
« Reply #40 on: August 27, 2007, 06:49:22 PM »
oh man...

I'm gone to bootcamp for 2 weeks and I come back to see that they're starting to let just about anybody in here asasasasas asasasasas time for a bit of a cleaning.

大花生,你好!
好久不见!

alors régressons fatalement, eternellement. Des débutants, avec la peur comme exutoire à l'ignorance et Alzheimer en prof d'histoire de nos enfances!
- Random food, music and geek tales from the Catania, Sicily: http://ctvibe.com

Stil

• ChangshaNotes
« Reply #41 on: August 27, 2007, 08:21:28 PM »

大花生,你好!

Who is big peanut??

好久不见

We like it that way.   uuuuuuuuuu

Martin

« Reply #42 on: August 27, 2007, 08:51:40 PM »
oh man...

I'm gone to bootcamp for 2 weeks and I come back to see that they're starting to let just about anybody in here asasasasas asasasasas time for a bit of a cleaning.

大花生,你好!
好久不见!

你好 Nolefan (whatever that may stand for..)! Long time no see indeed. Hope your bootcamp was nice.

Buttehm.. 我不再是大华生。我现在叫高云涛
« Last Edit: August 27, 2007, 08:53:58 PM by Martin »

Nolefan

• Lord of Avalon
  • 八九不离十
    • Catania Vibe
« Reply #43 on: August 27, 2007, 09:22:04 PM »

你好 Nolefan (whatever that may stand for..)! Long time no see indeed. Hope your bootcamp was nice.

Buttehm.. 我不再是大华生。我现在叫高云涛

没问题啊! 对我你永远是大花生 afafafafaf agagagagag
alors régressons fatalement, eternellement. Des débutants, avec la peur comme exutoire à l'ignorance et Alzheimer en prof d'histoire de nos enfances!
- Random food, music and geek tales from the Catania, Sicily: http://ctvibe.com

Stil

• ChangshaNotes
« Reply #44 on: August 27, 2007, 10:07:10 PM »
Ahh boot camp name Martin? Good to know. So Big Peanut, tell us how you came by this name.