Every shop should have one of these for women

• 4 replies

xwarrior

Every shop should have one of these for women
« on: July 10, 2010, 06:59:48 PM »
New Business in China Lets Women Vent Their Frustrations by Breaking Things
[/size]

A shop in a mall in Shenyang, China, lets women vent their frustrations by smashing household items:

The venting store located in the fourth floor of a shopping mall has a sign “No Men” at the door.

The store is divided into several zones such as a living room and a bedroom. Wang Jingyu, the business manager of the shopping mall said they would like to open a kitchen-like zone later, and they have done this so “women can come here to feel like they are in their own homes but without any limitations, and they can break anything here.”

Customers wear protective helmets and gloves so that they don’t get hurt. They’re limited to 1 minute of mayhem, so they have to go somewhere else if they want to go totally psycho.

The venting store located in the fourth floor of a shopping mall has a sign "No Men" at the door.

The store is divided into several zones such as a living room and a bedroom. Wang Jingyu, the business manager of the shopping mall said they would like to open a kitchen-like zone later, and they have done this so "women can come here to feel like they are in their own homes but without any limitations, and they can break anything here."

According to Wang, all the facilities in the store are real, such as second-hand mobile phones and second-hand television sets they purchased from 30 yuan to 100 yuan each. In addition, customers can tear paper, throw plates and beat big beanbags in the corners to vent their frustrations.

Wang told reporters they do not charge for women who have purchased at least 38 yuan of goods in their shopping mall's indoor park.

:wtf:  I cannot see this concept working unless they rescind the "No men" rule. Without a boyfriend or husband in situ a woman has no target to aim at.  

http://english.people.com.cn/90001/90782/90872/6915069.html

[attachment removed for space reason by admin]
« Last Edit: July 10, 2010, 07:14:59 PM by xwarrior »
I have my standards. They may be low, but I have them.
- Bette Midler

Re: Every shop should have one of these for women
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2010, 07:26:00 PM »
Try letting them loose on smashing their shoes, purses and dresses.

I know its wrong, but would they destroy a crib or baby buggie?
For you to insult me, first I must value your opinion

Ruth

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2010, 03:32:32 PM »
Wouldn't work for me.  When I want to hit something, I want to hit it NOW  asasasasas.  By the time I got all the way to the mall, spent 38 yuan and got my helmet on, the urge would be long gone.
If you want to walk on water, you have to get out of the boat.

Stil

• ChangshaNotes
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2010, 03:44:54 PM »
Just bring Crippler with you and make HIM wear the helmet. I'm sure you'll figure it out.

kitano

• Children of the Atom
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2010, 04:54:31 PM »
i did this in my kitchen in february, i smashed up all my spices and plates in a rage

it cost me about 100rmb all in plus about half and hour of cleaning which is not too bad really