why the begging from Raoul to post?

• 53 replies
Re: why the begging from Raoul to post?
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2007, 03:36:50 AM »
Why on earth would someone go to the trouble to join a place like this and then not do anything?

Well, hellloooooo Cindy!  afafafafaf Buy me a drink?
And there is no liar like the indignant man... -Nietszche

Nothing is so fatiguing as the eternal hanging on of an uncompleted task. -William James

englishmoose.com

« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2007, 07:52:28 PM »
Those eyebrows Con!!!! A little scary my friend.  ahahahahah Didn't anyone ever tell you there should be two?  ahahahahah
Courage is not the absense of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear.

« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2007, 08:08:02 PM »
What's with our men begging for drinks recently?  bibibibibi

« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2007, 02:28:00 AM »
I know it is a little concerning, isn't it? ???
Courage is not the absense of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear.

George

• My view of China
« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2007, 02:31:23 AM »
We're broke and thirsty. Newbs and phets, take notice!!
The higher they fly, the fewer!    http://neilson.aminus3.com/

Lono Tiki

« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2007, 03:54:30 AM »
Drinks for the Lady Traveller and the Girl with the Cheeks, but as for George, my account confirmation email stated to not give him alcohol unless he is securely tied down.

« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2007, 04:08:28 AM »
Good luck with that. George is tremendously difficult to catch, even though he is somewhat hobbled at the moment. And he always absconds to the table over in the corner, the one Stil is under. Anyway, let's be gentlemen and buy the ladies some drinks and then have them sit and sum up all our inherent faults...Ladies seem to like doing that, probably comes from having no faults of their own agagagagag
"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination." Oscar Wilde.

"It's all oojah cum spiffy". Bertie Wooster.
"The stars are God's daisy chain" Madeleine Bassett.

« Reply #22 on: June 19, 2007, 07:57:38 PM »
Now, that's THE man! Thanks and here's to you  agagagagag afafafafaf cheexyblonde

Bugalugs

• If we are what we eat, I'm easy, fast, and cheap.
« Reply #23 on: June 19, 2007, 08:40:38 PM »
Thanks for the drinks guys, and this round is on me..... as long as you like Tai hu Water. :P
Good girls are made from sugar and spice, I am made from Vodka and ice

Do you have and ID Ten T error??

phets72

« Reply #24 on: June 19, 2007, 08:47:54 PM »
Drinks for the Lady Traveller and the Girl with the Cheeks, but as for George, my account confirmation email stated to not give him alcohol unless he is securely tied down.

and then I wouldn't even bother...

phets72

« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2007, 08:48:40 PM »
We're broke and thirsty. Newbs and phets, take notice!!

Yes we are and we look forward to the many rounds you will shouy us, thanks Georgie!

anya

« Reply #26 on: June 19, 2007, 10:50:05 PM »
haha, I got that e-mail from Raoul and it reminded me to make that 'how to meet people thread...'. Now, I'm quite glad I did, since I've now gotten in touch with several people who have been really helpful and great!

So,  agagagagag Raoul!
"I want justice," I shouted.
"You'll get the law," he replied. "We gave up on justice long ago. The best we can do is law." -p. 207

George

• My view of China
« Reply #27 on: June 19, 2007, 10:57:33 PM »
Yes we are and we look forward to the many rounds you will shouy us, thanks Georgie!
Yep we'll head for the nearest BBQ Street and drink Zha Pi!! agagagagag agagagagag
The higher they fly, the fewer!    http://neilson.aminus3.com/

« Reply #28 on: June 20, 2007, 02:02:05 AM »
Hey Anya, thats great. Have fun with all da peoples and try not to have too much drinkies while George is around...  ahahahahah

Nolefan

• Lord of Avalon
  • 八九不离十
    • Catania Vibe
« Reply #29 on: June 21, 2007, 11:39:02 PM »
haha, I got that e-mail from Raoul and it reminded me to make that 'how to meet people thread...'. Now, I'm quite glad I did, since I've now gotten in touch with several people who have been really helpful and great!

So,  agagagagag Raoul!

just wanted to confirm that it is indeed a pleasure to have met another KGB representative 
alors régressons fatalement, eternellement. Des débutants, avec la peur comme exutoire à l'ignorance et Alzheimer en prof d'histoire de nos enfances!
- Random food, music and geek tales from the Catania, Sicily: http://ctvibe.com